Author Topic: One NYPD officer fired 31 times  (Read 816 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
One NYPD officer fired 31 times
« on: November 27, 2006, 08:16:03 AM »
Emptied his gun.  Reloaded.  Emptied his gun again.

Unmarked minivan, debatable if they even ID'd themselves. Wow.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: One NYPD officer fired 31 times
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:28 AM »
Trini Wright, a dancer at the strip club where Bell's bachelor party was held, told the Daily News she was going to a diner with the men and was putting her makeup bag in the trunk of their car when the police minivan appeared.

"The minivan came around the corner and smashed into their car. And they (the police) jumped out shooting," Wright, 28, told the newspaper for Monday editions. "No 'stop.' No 'freeze.' No nothing."

Kelly had said Saturday the police department was still piecing together what happened and that it was too early to say whether the shooting was justified. He said it was unclear whether the officers, who were in plain clothes, identified themselves before firing

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 08:19:36 AM »
If your going to kill someone, kill them good :)
E

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 08:22:25 AM »
Trini Wright, a dancer at the strip club where Bell's bachelor party was held, told the Daily News she was going to a diner with the men and was putting her makeup bag in the trunk of their car when the police minivan appeared.

"The minivan came around the corner and smashed into their car. And they (the police) jumped out shooting," Wright, 28, told the newspaper for Monday editions. "No 'stop.' No 'freeze.' No nothing."

Kelly had said Saturday the police department was still piecing together what happened and that it was too early to say whether the shooting was justified. He said it was unclear whether the officers, who were in plain clothes, identified themselves before firing

As we know with the duke case strippers are not the most crediable people. I do agree there was no reason for one officer to empty 2 full clips into a perp.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 08:32:51 AM »

As we know with the duke case strippers are not the most crediable people. I do agree there was no reason for one officer to empty 2 full clips into a perp.

True - but the police here are not credible either. 

Think about it.  If it was an unjustified shooting, they know they'll be targets in Rikers for about ten years.

I think EVERYONE HERE would lie about it, if they were the cops and it was a bad shoot.

This much publicity, overkill, the ram and shoot method - they'd be shanked inside in no time.

Would ANYONE here tell the truth if you were the cops that fucked up?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 08:34:32 AM »

True - but the police here are not credible either. 

Think about it.  If it was an unjustified shooting, they know they'll be targets in Rikers for about ten years.

I think EVERYONE HERE would lie about it, if they were the cops and it was a bad shoot.

This much publicity, overkill, the ram and shoot method - they'd be shanked inside in no time.

Would ANYONE here tell the truth if you were the cops that fucked up?

NO, but it looks like a clean shoot to me.
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 08:40:15 AM »
you have to take the police accounts with a grain of salt, and focus more on forensic, video, and neutral witness testimony.   Put that stripper and the two others on a polygraph and advance that way.

They already knew what the cops were gonna say before they even interview them, we all know that. 

To me, it looks like a bad shoot, if indeed the police minivan crashed their vehicle first.  Whether or not they ID'd themselves after that, it was likely the 3 guys backing up to get the hell away from the big dudes in the van that just ran into them, after they had a conflict with someone inside.  If the police had pulled up alongside with a siren on the dashboard, badges out, and not engaged the driver in what he may have thought was a life/death confrontation, it could have ended better.

Smashing a perp's car when you haven't ID'd yourself yet - I am quite sure that's against procedure.  I know that if 3 guys in a minivan crash into my car intentionally at 4 AM right after I have a dispute inside, you'd better fucking believe i'll be emerging with my glock for self defense purposes.  This guy didn't even have that.

body88

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 08:57:54 AM »
We have to wait for the details to come out. I have no problem with people getting pissed and officers going to jail if they did wrong. But this is all speculation at this point. We do not know what really happened yet. Guys like Sharpton are already out making a big stink and they do not even know the full story yet.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 08:58:30 AM »
whats up 240?  These guys would never be in general population.  They will go straight to 23 hour lock down.  Like you said I dont think they would last more than an hour.