Author Topic: Berzerk,Nordic is talking can u shut him up again?  (Read 1165 times)

luike101

• Getbig II
Berzerk,Nordic is talking can u shut him up again?
« on: November 27, 2006, 09:25:15 AM »
Please

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Berzerk,Nordic is talking can u shut him up again?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »
Hey son, hush, you know not who you speaketh to.

You wouldn't want to end up like your "prophet" 2 Pac now would you?

Don't cross the line.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 09:40:33 AM »
PLEASE

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 09:41:32 AM »
r U TRYING TO SAY U R GOING TO KILL ME?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:48:41 AM »
r U TRYING TO SAY U R GOING TO KILL ME?

No.

But look it this way... there was once a young man by the name of "Tupac Shakur", unfortunately he crossed my path, the result of which: he is no longer with us today.

BTW, you're somewhat similar to a muslim wouldn't you say? You make a public outcry because your "prophet" is not being "respected".

It also appears you desire to be inside Berserker - interesting...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 11:49:59 AM »
No.

But look it this way... there was once a young man by the name of "Tupac Shakur", unfortunately he crossed my path, the result of which: he is no longer with us today.

BTW, you're somewhat similar to a muslim wouldn't you say? You make a public outcry because your "prophet" is not being "respected".

That was brutal...

Best owning I have seen in sometime.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 12:22:24 PM »
Best owning? public outcry? Dude this is a bodybuilding chat room I know it is big shit to some of you but it is just a chatroom (about bodybuilding?).  For the last time Tupacs brother said I dont care if you dont believe me I lived with him most people do shit than write about it Tupac would write about it than it would happen that is why I was upset when I heard makaveli.  Nordic I know and You know that if we were face to face you would cry like, never mind you would run first.   Go outside and due something your moms need to use the computer and you could proabably use the exercise and fresh air.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »
Best owning? public outcry? Dude this is a bodybuilding chat room I know it is big shit to some of you but it is just a chatroom (about bodybuilding?).  For the last time Tupacs brother said I dont care if you dont believe me I lived with him most people do shit than write about it Tupac would write about it than it would happen that is why I was upset when I heard makaveli.  Nordic I know and You know that if we were face to face you would cry like, never mind you would run first.   Go outside and due something your moms need to use the computer and you could proabably use the exercise and fresh air.

WTF?

Mega-super-duper-catastrophic-meltdown!

You don't seem to realise, most people [like me] realise exactly that this is just a bodybuilding forum. You're the one who doesn't.

Taking this issue to the extent you have... e.g. creating it's own fucking thread AND blibbering now like a fucking idiot just adds to your self owning.

And yeah you're right, call it naivete if you will, but I probably would cry if we were face to face, because you sound really hard from your posts :-X ::)

Like I said son, you're very close to crossing "the line". Don't do it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

body88

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 12:36:11 PM »
Actually I am at work bored since I finished my business for the day.... Nice view of thew Boston skyline I am enjoying right now.

Do not be mad because you where owned savagely and without regard for human life. Nordic and I have vastly different political views and I barley have much conversation with him. I call it like I see it an he owned the shit out of you lol. Btw big shot, you are on the general topics board. The bodybuilding talk is on all the other boards.Further more, you are spending time on this "chat room" melting down. Typing furiously about how we take things to seriously. The irony is is just so rich aaahahahahahaha.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »
No.

Michael, you got a big mouth for knowing I know where you live and you don't know where Luike lives...  Oh yea, I'm not afraid of any pencil neck who weighs 142... Put that in your bone pipe and smoke it :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 02:09:57 PM »
Michael, you got a big mouth for knowing I know where you live and you don't know where Luike lives...  Oh yea, I'm not afraid of any pencil neck who weighs 142... Put that in your bone pipe and smoke it :D

You believe Michael to be my name?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 03:09:37 PM »
Tupac lives?
Valhalla awaits.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 04:46:55 PM »
Hilarious stuff.  Nordick just happened to have jumped down some girls throat on another post and I took offense to it.  He is  a moron.  He also posts under name makaveli 7 on a hip hop board.         Berzerk, please will you do all that shit abouy nordick again?  My nephew was laughing for hours.  I mean really does he have to speak down to everyone?  Not that I am so tough just know that nada will ever come from it no matter how "scary" he trys to be.  TOM PLATZ SHOULD HAVE WON AN OLYMPIA -keeping it bodybuilding ;)

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 06:09:27 PM »
Hilarious stuff.  Nordick just happened to have jumped down some girls throat on another post and I took offense to it.  He is  a moron.  He also posts under name makaveli 7 on a hip hop board.         Berzerk, please will you do all that shit abouy nordick again?  My nephew was laughing for hours.  I mean really does he have to speak down to everyone?  Not that I am so tough just know that nada will ever come from it no matter how "scary" he trys to be.  TOM PLATZ SHOULD HAVE WON AN OLYMPIA -keeping it bodybuilding ;)
go get pissed on a keg o smeg wanker.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 01:05:15 AM »

Hahaha, you're a nut job brother.

I was only covert jesting with Stella you fucking idiot. You clearly haven't been here long enough to know how people work.

No I don't post on any hip boards under the handle "makaveli 7".

Your nephew was round to view getbig? So getbig to you is a family social event?

Tom Platz arms were too small along with his generally under developed upper body and wide waist.

You're so close to crossing the line now that a breeze could push you over it. BE VERY CAREFUL SON.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 04:45:13 AM »
i KNEW U LOVED HIP. ???  SON ???   YOU NEVER JUMP INTO OTHER PEOPLES CONVERSATIONS DO YOU ?  YOU HAVE BEEN IN THREE OF MINE AND I NEVER DIRECTED ANY QUESTIONS TOWARDS YOU. YOU ARE MAKING MY HEAD HURT, DAUGHTER.  STOP THREATING, THERE IS NO NEED TO NOT ACT LIKE ADULTS UNLESS YOU ARENT ONE.  I WILL BE SURE TO MAKE SURE NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE UNTILL YOU ARE NOT MAD ANYMORE.  Platz should have one in 81 or 82.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 04:50:36 AM »
i KNEW U LOVED HIP. ???  SON ???   YOU NEVER JUMP INTO OTHER PEOPLES CONVERSATIONS DO YOU ?  YOU HAVE BEEN IN THREE OF MINE AND I NEVER DIRECTED ANY QUESTIONS TOWARDS YOU. YOU ARE MAKING MY HEAD HURT, DAUGHTER.  STOP THREATING, THERE IS NO NEED TO NOT ACT LIKE ADULTS UNLESS YOU ARENT ONE.  I WILL BE SURE TO MAKE SURE NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE UNTILL YOU ARE NOT MAD ANYMORE.  Platz should have one in 81 or 82.

THE LINE

HAS BEEN CROSSED
الاسلام هو شيطانية