Author Topic: Female wieght gainer?  (Read 892 times)

upononewheel

• Getbig I
Female wieght gainer?
« on: November 27, 2006, 09:51:10 AM »
Hey guys, im posting for my g/f cause im not sure what i do/eat/train will work for her since she is tiny. She is 5'4" and about 103lbs and under 12% b/f! honestly could bounce quaters off the stomach (im WAY jelous) but she needs/wants to add some wieght. Is there a good wieght gainer/shake for women that works good? She DOES eat but has had some intenstinal issues in past and that is why she has hard time keeping wieght on. She DOES not lift (runs and yoga) and not wanting to "bulk" up, but wanting to put a few 5-10lbs on...but due to the fact she is a model cant just "pig out"

I personally LOVE the BSN True-Mass for me but im 6' and 198lb.

Thanks for any insight guys and hopefully gals!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Female wieght gainer?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 10:28:07 AM »

Well. she could take half the dose and get what she´s looking for.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 12:23:38 PM »
Hey guys, im posting for my g/f cause im not sure what i do/eat/train will work for her since she is tiny. She is 5'4" and about 103lbs and under 12% b/f! honestly could bounce quaters off the stomach (im WAY jelous) but she needs/wants to add some wieght. Is there a good wieght gainer/shake for women that works good? She DOES eat but has had some intenstinal issues in past and that is why she has hard time keeping wieght on. She DOES not lift (runs and yoga) and not wanting to "bulk" up, but wanting to put a few 5-10lbs on...but due to the fact she is a model cant just "pig out"

Thanks for any insight guys and hopefully gals!

103lbs but doesnt want to 'bulk up'...she wants to gain quality weight but she runs and doesnt lift weights. BAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey bro...I have a '5:00 shadow'. I don't want to shave, I don't want to use a creame or use an electrice shaver...I also dont want to go to a barber...but I want to get this hair off my face/neck. What do I do?

Why don't you marry her? That'll make her gain weight.
?

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:49:51 PM »

She DOES not lift (runs and yoga) and not wanting to "bulk" up, but wanting to put a few 5-10lbs on...but due to the fact she is a model cant just "pig out"

you should talk her into incorporating a little weight training into her workouts...she probably doesnt have much muscle tone and weight training 3 times a week isnt going get her "bulked up" or looking like a female bodybuilder.

have her give muscle milk a try...you can get her the powder or the rtd shakes taste great also.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 05:58:45 PM »
She DOES not lift (runs and yoga) and not wanting to "bulk" up, but wanting to put a few 5-10lbs on...

Where the heck do women get the idea they will "bulk up" if they lift weights?  :-\
:

upononewheel

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 07:16:01 PM »
first off thanks for replies...little clarification...she does lift with me once in a while, 2 maybe 3 times a week. she has GREAT tone, not muscular...she cant be..she worked out hard with me last year and the photog's hated the muscluarity..she has amazing genetics. Just that after her intestinal thing she has had hard time keeping wieght on...i tease her about it (cause i have NO problem keeping wieght on lol) but im gonna offer up the BSN or try Muscle milk.  Like most girls i know, they dont eat enough. thanks again thou, much appriciated!