Author Topic: Cytodyne declaring bankruptcy  (Read 1454 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Cytodyne declaring bankruptcy
« on: November 27, 2006, 04:51:53 PM »
Was reading MD Aug 2006 edition.pg 146 there os a class action lawsuit. It appears that some users of Xenadrine are suing Cyotdyne for false advertising and false claims on weightloss.

"deceptively advertised and marketed the dietary supplements Xenadrine® RFA-1 and Xenadrine® EFX"

I think it's funny that Ctodyne aka Prosource International aka Nutraquest..

www.nutraquestincmarkowi tzsettlement.com

For all the nwebies...buyer beware, there is no true fatburner/muscle builder out there otherwise we would all be lean or super huge...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Cytodyne declaring bankruptcy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 05:37:53 PM »
Was reading MD Aug 2006 edition.pg 146 there os a class action lawsuit.

I think it's funny that Ctodyne aka Prosource International aka Nutraquest..

www.nutraquestincmarkowi tzsettlement.com

For all the nwebies...buyer beware, there is no true fatburner/muscle builder out there otherwise we would all be lean or super huge...

They also push this product...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91510.0
:

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:46:48 PM »
Ah man!  I wish I could sue every single supplement company who's supplements I've used but didn't get the results shown in their advertising!!!!  I'd be a MILLIONAIRE!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 06:57:06 PM »
Ah man!  I wish I could sue every single supplement company who's supplements I've used but didn't get the results shown in their advertising!!!!  I'd be a MILLIONAIRE!!!

Have you learned your lesson?
:

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 07:55:59 PM »
RFA-1 did work, but their new stuff sucks.
sounds like a bunch of fat asses who don't appreciate diet and cardio, are looking for an easy buck.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 09:58:01 PM »
RFA-1 did work, but their new stuff sucks.
sounds like a bunch of fat asses who don't appreciate diet and cardio, are looking for an easy buck.
Huh?
I remember the RFA-1 had ephidrene in it, correct? It worked great

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 06:32:49 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I loved the original Xenadrine RFA-1!  But I never got the results shown in the ads...  Not that I was expecting to either!  This lawsuit kind of falls under the "common sense: eating Big Macs every day made you fat, not McDonalds Corporation!".  However, McDonalds never lied and said that Big Macs won't make you fat.

But seriously, anyone that actually believes in a MuscleTech or Cytodyne advertisement, is a complete moron!  So why do they keep advertising this way???  Lots of morons out there???

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 11:49:12 AM »
But seriously, anyone that actually believes in a MuscleTech or Cytodyne advertisement, is a complete moron!  So why do they keep advertising this way???  Lots of morons out there???

Precisely. As long as morons buy the advertising, they'll stay in business.

Sommy

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 07:01:37 PM »

Yes I too feel victim to the Myozene sales pitch.  If you just read it, they make a tough sell - but in the end............nothing.

Years ago I also fell victim to Cytodine the product............faile d.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 07:15:05 AM »
Remember the Myostatin blockers???  I was SOOOOOO close to wasting my money on that crap!  It sounded so good!  Because, if it actually could block myostatin, it'd be the best muscle builder known to man.  So they just talked up the affects of blocking myostatin...  But in the end, it just didn't work, and pretty much dissappeared from the scene.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 10:11:34 AM »
I remember their protein a few years back.  Guaranteed to add 30 lbs of solid muscle.  I think Dex was the liar on that one.  Cytopro or something like that.  I bough 3 tubs and was expecting steroid like gains.  Hay we all do something dumb once in a while.  They deserve what they get, like I did.   They were doing it before Mus%$^ T#@h!
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio