Author Topic: Russian Dbols in Anabolics 2006  (Read 8172 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Russian Dbols in Anabolics 2006
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 08:53:57 AM »
My first stack ever was 20mg of d-bol each day stacked with 200mg of Deca Durabolin. Great gains for a beginer stack without overkill. Very basic and oldschool but it worked phenomenally well. I didn't even need any nolvadex or other anti-estrogens as the dose was low.

PB

Stacking with deca is a better idea but still not near as good as test/deca...

Div is right, i know many guys who ran dbol only for months at a time and lost everything when they came off. SOME people might keep the gains but not many, it also depends on how long you run it.

8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 10:37:47 AM »

Div is right, i know many guys who ran dbol only for months at a time and lost everything when they came off. SOME people might keep the gains but not many, it also depends on how long you run it.

8)
From my personal observation I noticed the guys who lose all their gains from d-bol or anadrol 50 are the guys that take a ton of it. There should not be major size loss with lower doses.

PB

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 09:19:43 PM »

8)

It was pretty funny.....

There's an eighteen year old trainer at my gym who went on a D-bol cycle and gained some weight, given that he's a hardgainer it wasn't that much of a shock, but within a couple weeks of ending that cycle he shrunk even worse than he was before.

I feel bad for hardgainers.......they don't retain mass that easy and it really hurts their ego.

Him using AAS at eighteen was foolish, but I suppose he bought in to the allure without researching first.

I just think teenagers have enough issues to deal with, without the complications from AAS....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2006, 04:41:05 AM »
LOL.. I love the way things have changed so drastically over the years.. When Dianabol was first introduced, it was the biggest thing, and MANY athletes took ONLY that drug... Now it is ineffective unless you stack it with others..

Just bustin balls a little.. Realistically, a lot of the advice here is on the mark. But I must insist that you can take dbol alone, and you can retain the gains well provided you don't take high doses and just abbruptly stop with no PCT..

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
LOL.. I love the way things have changed so drastically over the years.. When Dianabol was first introduced, it was the biggest thing, and MANY athletes took ONLY that drug... Now it is ineffective unless you stack it with others..

Just bustin balls a little.. Realistically, a lot of the advice here is on the mark. But I must insist that you can take dbol alone, and you can retain the gains well provided you don't take high doses and just abbruptly stop with no PCT..

If you want to get technical, William, you probably have a point.

The problem is that most who do a D-bol only cycle do take higher doses and do stop abruptly without the benefit of PCT....

I find that the type of people who are inclined to jump right in to oral only cycles aren't committed to the rest of it, therefore they lose gains.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I haven't seen them.

DIV

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 07:14:47 PM »
If you want to get technical, William, you probably have a point.

The problem is that most who do a D-bol only cycle do take higher doses and do stop abruptly without the benefit of PCT....

I find that the type of people who are inclined to jump right in to oral only cycles aren't committed to the rest of it, therefore they lose gains.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I haven't seen them.

DIV

what exactly do you mean "the rest of it"? bcuz w_llewellyn says it would work if u dont take high doses and stop use without the use of pct.

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 03:37:35 PM »
what exactly do you mean "the rest of it"? bcuz w_llewellyn says it would work if u just dont take high doses and the use without the use of pct.

bump

???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 09:11:18 PM »
what exactly do you mean "the rest of it"? bcuz w_llewellyn says it would work if u dont take high doses and stop use without the use of pct.

the rest of it = PCT

I am not William Llewellyn and I don't agree with D-bol only cycles.

Does that answer your question?

DIV

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 11:27:41 PM »
Jesus, i havenīt done a lot of juice, but even if you were to use just dianabol itīs common sence that you use pct for recovery. RECOVERY...

Btw IF youīre allmost 30 and you canīt afford test or even pct, somethingīs wrong, very wrong...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG