Author Topic: liquid nolva  (Read 1143 times)

mvbaseball24

• Getbig II
liquid nolva
« on: November 27, 2006, 07:16:13 PM »
just got some liquid nolva, any suggestions on how to take it best?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: liquid nolva
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:31:37 PM »
put it in capsules.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 08:20:18 PM »
Use an oral syringe and shoot it as far down your throat as you can, basically just get it behind your tounge thats all.  Drink a beverage to wash the remainder down, I do it with coffee and vitamins.

The capsules Im sure works but sounds like way to much of a pain in the ass to me.  I try to make things easier in life not harder, just drink it.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 08:27:50 PM »
I know where you got your nolva from and it does taste bad. I dont really like taking liquid nolva but it works and its way cheaper than pharma grade nolva. id say 80-90% of users use research liquids for there anchileries. id take it with your last few bites of a meal that way you dont taste it just take a big bite of food drop down your 1ML and take another bite and forget about it-lol.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 10:02:16 PM »
Use an oral syringe and shoot it as far down your throat as you can, basically just get it behind your tounge thats all.  Drink a beverage to wash the remainder down, I do it with coffee and vitamins.

The capsules Im sure works but sounds like way to much of a pain in the ass to me.  I try to make things easier in life not harder, just drink it.
i like to wash mine down with mondo its kinda like kool-aid but in a plastic bottle.