Author Topic: Fit/Figure camps...  (Read 1292 times)

Jas

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Fit/Figure camps...
« on: November 27, 2006, 07:25:15 PM »
If you have attended please share what did you get out of it...also what could have been better...plan on going to a few in 07 but new ones keep coming up...thanks!

phattygirl

• Getbig I
Re: Fit/Figure camps...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 06:42:23 PM »
I have attended Jen Henderschott's and Monica Brant's camps. Jen's was cool and Monica's was a big waste of money!! I would recommend going to a camp because I've always left them being so motivated and inspired by not only the athletes themselves, but other campers too. This year I'm going to Team Phatboi's Camp because there will be 5 of the top girls in the fitness industry there. I'm a big fan of Mari Kudla and I think Elaine Goodlad is an inspiration (she's over 40 years old and hotter than most 25 year olds!!) It will be interesting to have all of the athletes there together to hear their opinions and advice on getting in shape and being a part of the industry. I know that with all the camps out there now, it can be confusing knowing which one to attend, but I would recommend Team Phatboi's camp because you can get opinions from several different girls and then decide what would work best for you based on what you learn at camp. I hope this helps you!