Author Topic: Drug-free powerlifter Art Jones benches 580 for 2 reps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5801 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
that's exactly my problem, dingus. you saw a video of a dude cleanly benching 580 for a double and all you commented on was was the spotter being useless. that's like watching a video of a guy getting a 55 yard field goal and then bitching that the linemen weren't fast enough after the snap.
jesus....you overthink things waaaay too much.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

I believe it. 225lbs with 405 is good.
I get one.two with a spot
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I get one.two with a spot
i thought it was 3 or 4. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

It was 365 for 1 and then over the course of 3 days 40 pounds and 2 reps magically got added. All I want to know is, where can I get the special concoction for that feat!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
It was 365 for 1 and then over the course of 3 days 40 pounds and 2 reps magically got added. All I want to know is, where can I get the special concoction for that feat!
www. delusionallittleweakbitc hes.com

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
when we were fighting in that older thread i was under the impression you were saying i couldnt hit 360 so dont try and use that against me, i wasnt trying to say it was my max...Say what you will sars since ive posted on this site ive never made a false claim nor have i backed out of shit i posted my pic as well.

And i know you get off on pissing people off i even challenged danielson to a bench off i told him i would tape it and put it on you-tube he backed down...365
was his claim..

p

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
does this guy train with issac nessar?

the fat guy with 27 inch arms, 70 inch chest, and reps 800 (raw) on the bench while claiming to be natural. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
exactly, i've thought for a long time that the most genetically gifted men aren't on an IFBB pro stage or powerlifting platforms but playing offensive or defensive line in the NFL and why wouldn't they, there's millions to be made in the NFL compared to the peanuts in bb'ing or pl'ing.

I used ot think that... and still do to some extent... but what are the combine #s?... wasnt the record for 225 something like 46 times?... while phill heath at last years O (although his form was far from wat the combine allows) was like 55... like i said phils form wasnt great. but he's a bodybuilder not a powerlifter, not to mention he probably only weighed around 225 at the time...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
it makes sense that the people with the potential to be the best may not compete, there could be a guy out there playing football who has the potential to win the olympia, but it's not like he's in olympia caliber shape right now and just needs to step on stage.

same deal with the lifters. there are probably guys out there who could break records if they went to a straight lifting routine and scrapped as much running as they do, but as it stands they aren't nearly strong enough.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I used ot think that... and still do to some extent... but what are the combine #s?... wasnt the record for 225 something like 46 times?... while phill heath at last years O (although his form was far from wat the combine allows) was like 55... like i said phils form wasnt great. but he's a bodybuilder not a powerlifter, not to mention he probably only weighed around 225 at the time...
you have to remember that these guys don't vtrain as consistently as pl'
ers and bb'ers and a whole bunch of their time and energy is devoted to football drills and practice, look at Garry Frank that guy was an OL for the Falcons and Broncos and then retired and devoted all his time to PL and ended up totalling 2800.

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
damn, that is truly amazing strenght...makes me wanna bench.He's a thick mofo too!

Peace
D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
WOW that is amazing! Gives me something to work up too!
just push some weight!