Author Topic: Need new opinions On Clomid and off cycle plz  (Read 1554 times)

shortstak

• Getbig I
Need new opinions On Clomid and off cycle plz
« on: November 27, 2006, 10:57:14 PM »
Started and almost near last week of 12 wk cycle just on Deca. Am tapering down dosages for last 3 weeks but want to know any recommendations on dosages for Clomid and what minimal pct time period I can be on until I begin deca and test.. plz any tips will help

VICIOUS_BEAST

• Getbig II
Re: Need new opinions On Clomid and off cycle plz
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 03:40:07 PM »
HOW MUCH DECA A WEEK ARE YOU TAKIN..YOU MIGHT NOT NEED THE CLOMID YOU YOU ARE NOT USIN MUCH..? 8)

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 05:17:27 PM »
i dont get it you want to bridge cycles with clomid?  or are you taking time off completely

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 10:17:34 PM »
Clomid makes me fat and makes me hold water

shortstak

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 04:11:26 PM »
I have been using 1cc for very first week then 2cc every week until 10th wk. 10, 11 and 12th wk tapering down from 1.5, 1.25 and then 1. I know deca is stronger with test but I still beleive I need pct with only have used deca. I am considering Clomid ovr another option of using 6-OXO... 10 pills of 6-oxo per day. What recommendation on dosages of clomid if I decide to use it? and how short minimally can I be on pct so I can get on deca and test?

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 05:20:37 PM »
you can probably get away with 50mg clomid a day for 3 weeks

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »
Stay off at least as long as you were on.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 03:14:36 PM »
The duration that you will be off is also dictated by your goals.  If you have a show coming up in the near future, then your time off will be shorter than say during off season when there are no contests on the horizon.  If you are just doing it for fun then a good rule of thumb is to be off as long as you were on

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 04:32:18 AM »
Doesn't deca aromitize into progesterone not estrogen? If so then clomid won't do any good right?

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 04:37:21 AM »
Doesn't deca aromitize into progesterone not estrogen? If so then clomid won't do any good right?

Deca has inherent progestational activity. This isn't a big concern though, as post-cycle the drug has been withdrawn and te use of anti-estrgoens can still help with LH. THe most important thing to a successful PCT program is HCG, as LH is not the weak link post-cycle, but testicular atrophy and an inability of the testes to respond to hightened LH (which occurrs fairly rapidly if your HPTA is otherwise intact and you have low testosterone).

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 05:17:37 AM »
THe most important thing to a successful PCT program is HCG, as LH is not the weak link post-cycle, but testicular atrophy and an inability of the testes to respond to hightened LH (which occurrs fairly rapidly if your HPTA is otherwise intact and you have low testosterone).

I agree, this is key.  It is why I have maintained a position of low-dose hcg use throughout the cycle, even if it's only 300IUs every 5 days.  Allowing cell apoptosis during the cycle, only to try to "salvage" that afterwards, makes no sense to me.  I have appreciated this more and more too, now that I am in my 40s.  My libido and overall sense of psychological well-being is dramatically improved post-cycle when I use this compound throughout.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 12:10:37 PM »
I agree, this is key.  It is why I have maintained a position of low-dose hcg use throughout the cycle, even if it's only 300IUs every 5 days.  Allowing cell apoptosis during the cycle, only to try to "salvage" that afterwards, makes no sense to me.  I have appreciated this more and more too, now that I am in my 40s.  My libido and overall sense of psychological well-being is dramatically improved post-cycle when I use this compound throughout.

I have seen from experience that using HCG on-cycle in this method (300-500IU e5d) has kept my libido and volume more consistent, whereas when I don't run it during a cycle, I feel less "full" and somewhat lacking in libido.

There is definitely a difference between HCG and no HCG.....

HCG is really a multi-purpose preparation, and much more effective than Nolvadex, Clomid due to its versatility.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...