Author Topic: FAO Shawn Ray  (Read 2035 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
FAO Shawn Ray
« on: November 28, 2006, 02:05:25 AM »
hey shawn, im john from belfast. at the wpf benchpress world champs i borrowed a belt (greatly appreciated) of another irish fella called brian bullman.

got talking which lead to bbuilding and yourself. speaks very highly of you and regards you as a gentleman. told me he is friendly in particular with yourself and a few other bbuilders.

think he is also a vyotech sponsored athlete

AVBG

Re: FAO Shawn Ray
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 02:48:57 AM »
speaks very highly of you and regards you as a gentleman..

thinks he is also a vyotech sponsored athlete

must be referring to another Shawn Ray, maybe a Sean Rae

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 03:08:50 AM »
v funny lol

nah said shawn phoned him just b4 i talked to him. and he was at the golf wekeend. spent a summer in richard jones apartment too i think

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 09:12:02 AM »
Brian is cool people, he has come across the Pond to stay with me and my family, we go back away's, his brother gave me a tatoo when I came out ot Guest Pose in 01'
I spoke with him before he won the Bench Press contest a couple weeks ago.6 Time Irish Nationals Champ Big Bri! ;D
Peace,
S

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 12:54:20 PM »
Yep Shawn thats where i met him gentleman. wait to i get on stage end his reign lol.

i literally was talking to him just after he hung the phone up.

Brian_Bullman

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • By Effort Acheive
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 03:33:23 AM »
Hey Goudy,
Glad I could be of help to your team, it was a fun day  ;) well for me anyways  ;D So when are ya gonna compete, There will be a show on this coming April in Limerick, Gary strydom will be Guest Posing!!!!

End my reign :o :o :o, as a middleweight it has come, time to take home the Lightheavy and overall in 07!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 09:20:55 AM »
no prob Brian.

I know thisseems ages away but it aint gonna compete in 08, Ivan Dunbars's show.

i need 1 year to get ridiculously huge. if i dieted now there wud be nothing left.

Then cut down. Got my eye on some musclemania shows too in future and that FAME tho i need to get some serious mass after losing a little before and after the comp.