Author Topic: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges  (Read 13555 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »

I'm a member. I have a 'Power Pass' Oooooooh! I'm cool. I train at the Elston Ave one in Chicago.

It's the same here...they are so big its hard for them to keep everything clean and handled.

I'd reckon in NY it would be worse...NY has a reputation for being jerkoffs.
?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 03:36:15 PM »
100%, not that my gyms any better... but theres no suana, pool, jacuzzi, tanning salon etc to keep up with... that stuff ooooooozes gross.... especially when the gyms(xsport) in the mall!....  plus you dont dare leave the weights out... everyone cleans up there shit... the owners know to flip

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 03:51:13 PM »

Say what you want about this creampuff, but I'm sure he gets all the Italian pussy he wants.

Evidently, Italian women like the frizzy hairstyle...

No self-respecting man would ever wear their hair like that otherwise.   :D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2006, 03:53:02 PM »
Say what you want about this creampuff, but I'm sure he gets all the Italian pussy he wants.

Evidently, Italian women like the frizzy hairstyle...

No self-respecting man would ever wear their hair like that otherwise.   :D

DIV
I wouldnt doubt it. Not because of his hair but for who he is and who he is related to not to mention...he is on TV.

Not a blue collar red blooded American woman alive in the United States that dont have 'a thing' for Italians.

It's true.
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2006, 03:59:39 PM »

Not a blue collar red blooded American woman alive in the United States that dont have 'a thing' for Italians.

It's true.

And is it because of the Movies?

I knew a girl in College who said she would date an Italian man, and then rattle off some movies, i called her ignorant and told her those are the movies and real life is different. I asked her, "do you think Christopher Reeve could Fly". She said "no", I said, "there you go, if you don't beleive the man can fly, why do beleive those Movies?"

Dumb and "ignant"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2006, 04:01:55 PM »
Victoria is a nice lady too bad her kids are a mess

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2006, 04:11:07 PM »

I knew a girl in College who said she would date an Italian man, and then rattle off some movies, i called her ignorant and told her those are the movies and real life is different. I asked her, "do you think Christopher Reeve could Fly". She said "no", I said, "there you go, if you don't beleive the man can fly, why do beleive those Movies?"

Dumb and "ignant"

Venom,

You need to stop conversatin' with the scandlous hoes and find a woman who's about something real.

Women who are banking on stereotypes deserve whatever they get...

Whatever happened to keeping it real?  :-\

DIV

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2006, 04:12:20 PM »
Thats what you think. He's got the two biggest muscles he needs. Money and mafia. He and his family can have anyone they want put to bed permanently.

PB
This is not true.When John Sr. wrent to prison in 92, the entire New York mob scene hated him.He had thrust him into the spotlight ad handed the governemnet the second most powerful gangster in the family whom not only sent Gotti to prison but also a good chunk of the family as well.People in the Gambino family, the one Sr. headed, wanted him to lose the court case as they were upset at him for killing Big Paul Castellano without commsion approval.Gotti Sr. was also fucking a made guys wife, which is a mortal sin.He refused to step down as Don even from a jail cell and attempted to put his son, John Jr., in a s boss.John Jr. was despised by the other members of the Gambino family as he had never fully made his bones and was only a Capo because of who his father was.If he hadnt been sent to prison in 99 he would have been killed by Danny Marino and Jimmy Brown Faila.After Jr. got sent away, Sr. tried to put his brother, Peter, in as acting boss.Peter's nickname just happened to be retard.He was charged with many other members of the family with extorting hollywood stars like steven siegel and the Brooklyn docks.Although the other members of the family told Peter the retard to plead guilty and get them five years, dipshit went to trial and ordered them to follow.They got 20 years and will probably get life for trying to kill Sammy the Bull.When Gotti Sr. died in 02, Joey Massino, head of the Bonnanos, orderded that no one in the mob show up to his funeral.The Gottis were the worst thing to happen to the mob.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2006, 04:14:36 PM »
Just make sure he doesn't buy any juice from Uncle John Jr.  I saw a pic of him being led out of court on roid charges.   It looked like the roids didn't work too well.
Junior was never charged with steriod possesion.However he was a huge juice head.So was Sammy the Bull.Ask anyone at Stillwells gym and they'll tell you about Sammy.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2006, 04:17:52 PM »

Not in all cases. I am a "guido" and I dont pull the mobster crap. Take a walk through the north end of Boston sometime. Most people do not speak english and there is mob everywhere.ALot of those guys grow up with mob influence. The entire north side of Boston is owned by the Italians. What you said applies more to the wops out in the burbs.

Bunch of Russian and Irish mob here to. They own all the clubs and bars. I agree the fakers are annoying.
This is true.Long Island guys need to stay on Long Island and out of Queens.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »
Venom,

You need to stop conversatin' with the scandlous hoes and find a woman who's about something real.

Women who are banking on stereotypes deserve whatever they get...

Whatever happened to keeping it real?  :-\

DIV

Hah, I do, that was college. but this time the what the Blockhead says is true...

Realness, in a dead world that idolizes fasqades, is rare, a commodity,even

It is better to lack character than to have it (it seems :-X)   

thisiskeith12

« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 04:24:24 PM »
Nothing against italians, but I dated an italian girl one time for about a year, and I will never date another italian girl for the rest of my life. PERIOD.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2006, 04:30:19 PM »

Dumb and "ignant"
YES!

Hollywood portrays Italian men as sexy, powerful and 'bad boys'. That is EXACTLY what ALL women fall for. So they develop a 'thing' for Italians. Even colored broads love them some 'Italian men' and even ghetto thug niggaz in hollywood and rap industry love and 'respect' characters in scorcese films.
?

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 04:38:35 PM »
YES!

Hollywood portrays Italian men as sexy, powerful and 'bad boys'. That is EXACTLY what ALL women fall for. So they develop a 'thing' for Italians. Even colored broads love them some 'Italian men' and even ghetto thug niggaz in hollywood and rap industry love and 'respect' characters in scorcese films.
Blockhead I've been paying attention to some of your posts and it sounds like you grew up in Chicago.Have you ever been out to New York or met any of us from out here?Any guys from Queens or even Bensohurst pherhaps?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2006, 04:42:15 PM »
Hah, I do, that was college. but this time the what the Blockhead says is true...

Realness, in a dead world that idolizes fasqades, is rare, a commodity,even

It is better to lack character than to have it (it seems :-X)   

....I lost respect for society.

DIV

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2006, 04:46:39 PM »
Blockhead I've been paying attention to some of your posts and it sounds like you grew up in Chicago.Have you ever been out to New York or met any of us from out here?Any guys from Queens or even Bensohurst pherhaps?
I am and still do live here in Chicago. Thanks for following my work. I have actually. From here...just 'SpecialEd'.

I'd like to get out to NY one day. I want to see if the pizza out there compares to the pizza here. I doubt it but I'd like to try...
?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »
I am and still do live here in Chicago. Thanks for following my work. I have actually. From here...just 'SpecialEd'.

I'd like to get out to NY one day. I want to see if the pizza out there compares to the pizza here. I doubt it but I'd like to try...
dude pizza in the city is great,i hear chicago's ok too.i live in jersey and my cousin in ny say's it's the water,same with pastry's .one of original pizzeria's in ny patsy's is a landmark.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2006, 07:43:09 PM »
gino's east, uno's, et al, are great pizza makers...but sorry, after living on the east coast  for a few years, i'd take new york pizza any day.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2006, 08:52:15 PM »
When I was in Chicago, I tried the Chicago-style pizza. It has thick crust and I mean from the bottom not from the outside. Because the crust is 2-3x thicker, you can't eat as much. I shamefully threw out 1/4 of my large pizza after my bloated belly warned me to quit. Other than the crust thickness, it's the same.

New York has some great pizza places -- Grimaldi's in Brooklyn, Patsy's, Totonno's all use top ingredients and Brick Ovens. Ray's Pizza is a great greasy cheesy pizza that you just can't find outside of New York.

As for the people, I have to say that the Chicagoans I met while I was out there, including our own Blockhead and Beast, were all super-friendly in a way that this New Yorker found shocking. No joke, I met the world's happiest and friendliest toll booth clerk (in New York you're lucky if they even look at you) and the world's happiest and friendliest waiter (in New York they don't smile until they see the tip). Of course, when Blockhead, Beast and I went out, we somehow wound up with the world's gayest Latino waiter.

I will definitely be back!

Special "Bears 132, Cowboys 3" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2006, 11:34:07 PM »
gino's east, uno's, et al, are great pizza makers...but sorry, after living on the east coast  for a few years, i'd take new york pizza any day.

u call gino's east, uno's good pizzas??? ewww..  for famous chicago pie, i think Lou Malnati's might be the best... or at least they have the reputation from back in the days~ i think the best pizza rightnow is Pompei Pizza!!! man.. that brick-oven pizza is DA SHIT!!!

anybody else think pompei is the best?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2006, 11:51:35 PM »
I like how they emulate rappers, but they're Italian.  A family full of intelligence.  Being a "gansta" is only cool in movies.  In the real world, you go to jail.  Awesome future ahead of you!

John Gotti is rolling in his grave at 7000 RPM's.
S

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2006, 12:49:56 AM »
anybody know what eact quantity of each he had? sounds like a minor possesion case. why is that a big deal. i got busted when I was his age for some pretty serious stuff :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2006, 01:00:01 AM »
u call gino's east, uno's good pizzas??? ewww..  for famous chicago pie, i think Lou Malnati's might be the best... or at least they have the reputation from back in the days~ i think the best pizza rightnow is Pompei Pizza!!! man.. that brick-oven pizza is DA SHIT!!!

anybody else think pompei is the best?

Giordano's is my favorite.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2006, 02:01:56 AM »
Good policing. Police know the odds and the odds are greater when dealing with negroes. They have to be more cautious.

A case in Chicago at the infamous 'Cabrini Green' neighborhood over the summer. Police shot and killed 15yr old negroe boy. The young negroe with the doorag, giant overblown white t-shirt on was stopped by police for what appeared to be 'dealing' with other young negroes with giant white t-shirts on...what happened was the young negroe pulled out a BB gun handgun. It was a BB gun yes, and pointed it at the cops. Cops killed him.

Negroe families marched, and Rev so and so made a big media outcry and CPD was labeled 'racist' because ' cops would have never killed a white kid with a BB gun...they would have investigated to verify it was a real gun...but a BLACK kid it is different'

That was stated by a 'community activist'. How fkn ridiculous was that statement? Obviously credible in the negroe neighborhoods as all of 'them' in the backround were like...'Amen!  Mmmmm Hmmm...Yup...Mmm Hmmmm...' all sassy shaking their heads back and forth.

You 'folks' are in denial. YOU are your own worst enemies.

Interesting.  In the Midwest there were two big shoot outs in which cops (2 officers in different incidents) were killed by white guys.  I guess they are shooting 30 rounds at the wrong individuals.  You're a waste MeatBall.
Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2006, 04:54:16 AM »
YES!

As you said, "colored broads", like them because many look Hispanic (some look down right black--due to the Moors), plus the movie thing. Example the Italian guy on the first season of Sly Stallone's "boxing" reality show. His girl was some sista with a long weave. She look good, but she looked unstable, like there was nothing there after you get past the looks. He was weak-willed dude, who was brought back. He lacked backbone, and drive, why any female would stick by that (and have a daughter), or the dude who killed himself, is beyond me.  That show, showed that many boxers have self confidence issues. I didn't know that until the show.

This past Thanksgiving we had a friend of the family who was from Peru, and he spent some time in NYC, he said the Italians didn't along with the Puerto Rican dudes, because at the clubs, the PR dudes could "chat the girls up", while the Italians stood in the corner with gold on. THe girls want to know what you gotta say, not what type of chain you got. So, that kinda blows the " thing for Italians" out of the water , becasue the girls in NYC saw right thru the whole fasade

the way, I have never seen anybody in public wear their hair like that (I've seen white dudes with do-rangs). Why would you want to look like Sonic the Hedgehog?

....I lost respect for society.

DIV

American Society has reached its zenith, I'm afraid. Look around, we as a Nation are not working towards anything, not trying to improve. What goals do we have as a nation? We are like Rome centuries ago, right before the "fall". Look at China, India, they are improving and setting goals, and slowly, yet surely they past America...and then the day will come come when they too will be infatuated by Movie sterotypes (and Movie "stars"), indicating that they care more about those than the state of their nation...and they too will be surpassed.