Author Topic: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges  (Read 13557 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges
« on: November 28, 2006, 07:13:02 AM »

DIX HILLS, N.Y. - Frank Agnello, who starred with his mother and two brothers on the reality TV show "Growing Up Gotti," was arrested earlier this month on drug charges, police said.

Agnello, 16, was found with marijuana, OxyContin and morphine pills when authorities pulled him over on a Long Island road for failing to heed a stop sign, Suffolk County police Lt. Donato Mignone said Monday.

The teen, who was driving a rented sport utility vehicle, was charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, police said. He could face up to a year in prison if convicted.

Agnello's attorney, Adam Mandelbaum, said no drugs were found on Agnello during the Nov. 10 arrest in Dix Hills. "The rest of the matter is under investigation," Mandelbaum said.

He said Agnello will plead not guilty at a Jan. 24 hearing in Central Islip.

Mignone said police discovered the OxyContin and morphine pills in the SUV's glove compartment, console and trunk. He said two passengers were also charged.

Agnello was also given a summons for driving without a license, police said.

The teen is the son of Victoria Gotti, daughter of legendary mob boss John Gotti and sister of John "Junior" Gotti. Besides starring in "Growing Up Gotti" with his mother and brothers, Carmine and John, Agnello has written a book, "The Gotti Diet."

Agnello, who spends most of his spare time trolling on a bodybuilding website known as Getbig.com, has allegedly issued standing orders to "rub out" any Getbig member who mocks his arrest, his haircut, his physique, or his manliness.

END
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Gotti Kid Arrested on Drug Charges
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 07:14:10 AM »
just another skinny dago sissy criminal.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 07:14:51 AM »
Awsome, little doochebags!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 07:30:45 AM »
the way the kids talk to thieir mother, they need a good ass raping!

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 07:34:40 AM »
I didn't see nothing

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 07:45:20 AM »
I imagine their grandfather would be appauled at how those kids acted on that tv show and how they treated their mother.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 08:07:41 AM »
I really "Enjoyed" their show. I bit Vicky was hot back in the day 8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 10:07:07 AM »
just another skinny dago sissy criminal.
Thats what you think. He's got the two biggest muscles he needs. Money and mafia. He and his family can have anyone they want put to bed permanently.

PB

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
I saw a video once of Gotti telling his grandson (probably this kid) while he was in prison that steroids are for idiots so that is why he uses morphine and these other drugs

E
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 10:11:48 AM »
a shame and an embarrassment to Italian Americans everywhere.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 10:13:02 AM »
i swear this is the only country in the world where u can be a screwup n still be excepted... i still can't believe they had gotti tv show...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 10:21:01 AM »
That kid needs his ass bitch slapped!  He's not worthy of a closed fist punch just yet! 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 10:22:24 AM »
That kid needs his ass bitch slapped!  He's not worthy of a closed fist punch just yet! 
hahaha! very true BBD!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:29 AM »
I think Alamo Rent a Car needs to review their policies.
Motherboy (the band).

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 10:33:19 AM »
I think Alamo Rent a Car needs to review their policies.

Acutally it was a NewYork based rental agency...Guido Renta Cahrz ;D

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 10:34:23 AM »
Thats what you think. He's got the two biggest muscles he needs. Money and mafia. He and his family can have anyone they want put to bed permanently.

PB
Maybe the "gay mafia" that Bay speaks of.
T

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 10:40:01 AM »
Just make sure he doesn't buy any juice from Uncle John Jr.  I saw a pic of him being led out of court on roid charges.  It looked like the roids didn't work too well.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 10:58:03 AM »
The teen, who was driving a rented sport utility vehicle, was charged with two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance, police said. He could face up to a year in prison if convicted.

He's lucky he's not all the way black, otherwise the charges would've included intent to distribute.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 11:01:32 AM »
I like how they emulate rappers, but they're Italian.  A family full of intelligence.  Being a "gansta" is only cool in movies.  In the real world, you go to jail.  Awesome future ahead of you!
N

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 11:02:14 AM »
[img]

Agnello, who spends most of his spare time trolling on a bodybuilding website known as Getbig.com, has allegedly issued standing orders to "rub out" any Getbig member who mocks his arrest, his haircut, his physique, or his manliness.

END

;D
R

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »
More importantly:

Will these events have any effect on his tan or hairline?

Lol, one of his brothers looks straight orange. These little brats should be sent to Iraq for a year or three. See how far their big mouth gets them.
$

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 11:12:43 AM »
He's lucky he's not all the way black, otherwise the charges would've included intent to distribute.

And 30 some bullets evenly distributed in his body.
$

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
 This probably the BEST thing to happen to this little guido. He broke 'his cherry'.

Italian guidos in America learn everything from Hollywood films. They are WORSE than negroes and they way hip/hop&ghetto thug life on BET, movie, rap music, The Game etc...shows them.

A dago kid...see's ONE Scorcese film and their whole persona and mannerisms change. They out of nowhere develop this thick greaseball 'accent' theyuse silly old NY jargon and lingo...they feel a need to wear suits everywhere they go and wear fadoras...they start using thier hands when the speak and just all around try to 'out-greaseball' the next guy. All because the stumbled across 'A Bronx Tale' on HBO one night.

Italians make me giggle more than negroes do. I find them more humorous and twice as many sterotypes than negroe culture but the thing is...negroes grow uplike that. Dagos do not and artificially create it from what they see on TV.
?

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »
This probably the BEST thing to happen to this little guido. He broke 'his cherry'.

Italian guidos in America learn everything from Hollywood films. They are WORSE than negroes and they way hip/hop&ghetto thug life on BET, movie, rap music, The Game etc...shows them.

A dago kid...see's ONE Scorcese film and their whole persona and mannerisms change. They out of nowhere develop this thick greaseball 'accent' theyuse silly old NY jargon and lingo...they feel a need to wear suits everywhere they go and wear fadoras...they start using thier hands when the speak and just all around try to 'out-greaseball' the next guy. All because the stumbled across 'A Bronx Tale' on HBO one night.

Italians make me giggle more than negroes do. I find them more humorous and twice as many sterotypes than negroe culture but the thing is...negroes grow uplike that. Dagos do not and artificially create it from what they see on TV.

The producers love it.  That's another whole season.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 11:40:18 AM »

My father is 50% Italian and 50% Russian and his hand movement when he talks is the most annoying thing under the Sun. I even picked it up I guess because whenever I gave speeches in school I always moved my hands trying to convey my point. Coincidentally, the teachers loved it.  ;D