Author Topic: Rhino signs with the Bodyfactory  (Read 936 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Rhino signs with the Bodyfactory
« on: November 28, 2006, 10:52:52 AM »
::)

--------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!! Just wanted you all to know that I have signed a sweet deal with The bodyfactory. It's an elite fitness company out of New York. I will be of course their Preimier athlete, but alo will be writing for their online mag and consulting for them on a case by case basis: Athletes, high profile clients and such. Check out their website bodyfactoryllc.com

This is really great for Team Rhino!!!

GREAT JOB JACK! WE ARE ALL PROUD OF YOU! Don't you think you should learn to spell Premier before calling yourself a "Preimier athlete" and "signing" to "write" for this company...

??? ???
Enjoy your dish...

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Rhino signs with the Bodyfactory
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 10:54:13 AM »

Hey everyone!! Just wanted you all to know that I have signed a sweet deal with The bodyfactory. It's an elite fitness company out of New York. I will be of course their Preimier athlete, but alo will be writing for their online mag and consulting for them on a case by case basis: Athletes, high profile clients and such. Check out their website bodyfactoryllc.com

GREAT JOB JACK! WE ARE ALL PROUD OF YOU! Don't you think you should learn to spell Premier before calling yourself a "Preimier athlete" and "signing" to "write" for this company...

??? ???

Oh...BROTHER....hahahahh ahaahahahahahahaha

::) X infinity

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »

??? ???

Owned

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 10:56:22 AM »
spicy sushi is a gimmick account for Sean "i bang tran" Gay.....

monster consumption of Haterade
The Number 2 in Scranton