Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London signs with Body Factory of NYC  (Read 12812 times)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
Re: Jack "Rhino" London signs with Body Factory of NYC
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2006, 10:20:49 PM »
very original armband tattoo   ::)

Hmm.. I'd say it's original considering it probably took more ink than the tatt artist that did it had used before.   Aveshar, I think Jack's tattoo would look really original when his arm is wrapped around your neck and choking the living sh*& out of you.. but then again that's just me.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2006, 10:41:26 PM »
and tomr shows up--my gawd what a shock  :o

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2006, 01:25:07 AM »
PDI = NBDL

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2006, 05:22:03 AM »
bottom line. Even though im not thrilled by jacks body (neither am i with Jay cutlers). HE has big muscles and it takes time and hard ass work and dedication to get those big muscles. Any one can tell you i am the biggest pdi Advocate on the board. I hate the ifbb so much its not even funny. They have had years to advance the sport and it has back slid in recent years. And you say the pdi has inferior athletes and that might be true. But thats what the NFL said about the AFL and what the NBA said about the ABA.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2006, 06:08:03 AM »
This pic is photoshopped and/or they sprayed on ab lines! Very very obvious!!!

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2006, 07:47:59 AM »
its also the gayist pic i have ever seen
CENSORED BY RON !

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2006, 08:54:50 AM »
Jack  ---  KC had you beat in last years bevs...Check the pics on Dave P site or post yor own....Your werent close to Evan....And Charles ( KC ) beat you clearly...But nice job with your future shows
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2006, 02:14:53 PM »
Jack where is that PDI Pro card.Oh and you say a PDI guy weighs 300 with a 30"waist wow that's awesome can you post that pic as well.

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2006, 02:30:16 PM »
its also the gayist pic i have ever seen
I agree - it is as bad as that one hamstring shot of him!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2006, 02:49:16 PM »
No way Jack loads you can tell a juicer and he just doesn't look the body type to be on the needle,for a natty he looks ok I guess.If you read the PDI contract it states if you come on stage looking like Shit Boom your gone.Good to see they are sticking to the Rules.

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2006, 03:06:58 PM »
No way Jack loads you can tell a juicer and he just doesn't look the body type to be on the needle.

I know for  a fact Jack is on!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2006, 03:10:43 PM »
Well he needs to get off the fake shit and on to some real gear.Looks Bad.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2006, 12:00:58 PM »
Hey I have a great idea loser. Let's see some pics of you.....Why don't you come from behind that pc, troll.

What do ya say Johnny?

Don't sweat it Rhino; just relax and keep it cool.
Team Goodrum!

RHINO290

« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2006, 12:10:25 PM »
Don't sweat it Rhino; just relax and keep it cool.

Thanks bro, And Thanks to Bezerkfury- Very cool man, very cool.

It's kinda of funny, arguing over whether I am on, or not?????

You guys are alright....

RHINO290

« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2006, 12:16:08 PM »
Jack  ---  KC had you beat in last years bevs...Check the pics on Dave P site or post yor own....Your werent close to Evan....And Charles ( KC ) beat you clearly...But nice job with your future shows

I can certainly apreciate that opinion. People like different types of physiques. I did not think I was better than evan either, but I did have myself in second. And so did many others, and even if not that, def. Top five. Post some of the pics to show how shreeded I was. I don't really know how.

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
You know Jack it's amazing that there are so many assholes on this site who base a mans value based on his physical condition. Never mind that someone can achieve a variety of success in life or be able to speak about something other than bodybuilding, or be able to think outside of the gym. I want to wish you every success in your new endeavor............Wolf ie

RHINO290

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2006, 01:42:48 PM »
You know Jack it's amazing that there are so many assholes on this site who base a mans value based on his physical condition. Never mind that someone can achieve a variety of success in life or be able to speak about something other than bodybuilding, or be able to think outside of the gym. I want to wish you every success in your new endeavor............Wolf ie

Thanks Bro. Your words mean alot, especially from you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2006, 01:43:37 PM »
ok "wolfie". ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »
Jack did it ever occur to you that people like to put other people down for anything they can grasp at? Look at Derek Anthony, he makes money doing gay for pay and people give him shit. You are the complete opposite of him, successful in the real world and making a little extra off of your passion. There's always going to be haters, but ffs anyone with a brain realizes you have more going on for you than 99% of the pro's. Real Job= real money. Making money off of your passion is just gravy. Best of luck Jack.
E

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »
that natural guy Big Ant was offered a pro card too....Big Ant holds three Natural Pro Cards, and won 4 Over-All shows this year, two where NPC National Qualifiers.

London is a straight up guy, he did the "Venice Beach" thing and holds power lifting records.  Remember the PDI show was only his third show from a 6-7 year lay off from competing.  Funny how a lot of people hate-slam good guys and the same people post no pictures of themselves, or barely can lift a half filled grocery bag!

Jack..

C'mon, man. Regardless of how good you are, there are thousands of amatuer bodybuilders around the world who are better than you. You know that.

I wonder if you live in California in not in Wayne's backyard if you would be a PDI pro? Heck, If he robbed his employer of as much time as you do and posted 1 million times about himself, he's ne the most poplular guy too.

People love to rip on you, Jack. Wake up! The more you try to promote yourself as being a legitimate pro, the more attention you draw upon yourself. It's not different that Titus killing someone and being talk about because of that. They aren't talking about you so much because you physique is so awesome.

You are talked about because:

1. You post on this board often on your compnay's time and computer.

2. People question the legimacy of the PDI--and they identify yo with the PDI.

3. You did a lot of talking and look terrible at your show. You could walk your talk.

4. You respond to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an opinion of you. People love soap operas and train wrecks and you galdly provide them with entertainment.

Notice that none of these things have anything to do with the qulaity of your physique.

If you stopped talking, you would soon be forgotten.

I'm not sure if yu actually believe your own hype. Just in case you do, you need a reality check.

As far as the "contracts." I am very familiar with the business and know those companies pay you nothing. They don't have to because:

1. You approached them. He who makes the first offer always loses in any negotiaion.

2.They can get any person with a decent physique to represent then just the same.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2006, 08:18:41 PM »

You do realize this is a  BODYBUILDING site.

We tend to place a great deal of emphasis on what a Pro BBer's physique LOOKS LIKE not on how well rounded of a person he is.

There isn't a "Philosophy Round" at the O.

That being said I think Jack's cool, but a IFBB caliber Pro.....nope.

lonewolf

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2006, 09:39:02 AM »
You do realize this is a  BODYBUILDING site.

We tend to place a great deal of emphasis on what a Pro BBer's physique LOOKS LIKE not on how well rounded of a person he is.

There isn't a "Philosophy Round" at the O.

That being said I think Jack's cool, but a IFBB caliber Pro.....nope.
I realize this a bodybuilding site. That doesn't preclude someone from having a brain or does it ?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2006, 09:46:37 AM »

Hey jack... i am so glad for You man... you are knowledgable man with first class act...

wish u all the best and see u in 2007 shows....

~ The Black Smith ~

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2006, 01:13:35 PM »
Hey jack... i am so glad for You man... you are knowledgable man with first class act...

wish u all the best and see u in 2007 shows....

What does "the Black Smith" nickmname mean?
You work on "iron"?

The correct English way to write that would be:

blacksmith

"The Blacksmith"

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2006, 07:34:35 PM »
Jack why are you so dependent on this approval fro the boards? You are so insecure with yourself that you need people on here to tell you you are great.  Dude if you were truly confident in your self you would not need to gain approval from us. You are truly a weak minded person, and I feel sorry for you.  Also stop sending me PM's if you have something to say to me say it here!