Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London signs with Body Factory of NYC  (Read 12825 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Jack "Rhino" London signs with Body Factory of NYC
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 01:25:54 PM »
Oh, um one other thing. I did live in California and was sponsored by Gold's, the same people that helped Lee, Jay, achim albrecht, and many others. You have no idea who I am or where I came from, and frankely, I am tired of people like you trying to bring me down. You think people make fun of me because I post while I am at work? Sorry, but I have a life, and would never waste my fre time on losers like you. So, people are making fun of me, while you and others try to poke at me, I am making money, what are you doing?? Maybe if you and people like you would focus more on what you ae doing and less on being jealous of others, maybe you would accomplish something yourself.

And remeber, for every hater, there are 100 people who support me, and understand what I am doing. Everytime someone like you comes at me, I get hundreds of pm's from people telling me to blow it off and that they are inspired by me.

Am I the best? Of course not.
Are there many bodybuilders better than me? of course. I never said I was the best. Fact is, I inspire those who don't have the genetics, and by being the underdog, I give guys hope that they can do it too....

How exactly do you contribute to this industry???????

I'm not even trying to be a dick here as I dont have a clue about life at most times, but from what I have read, I don't think the ratio is 100 to 1, supporters to haters.  It appears to be 1 to 1 at best.  I have never seen a good pic of you, not do I know wht you have won.  You appear to be a mid range bodybuilder at best who wouldnt finish top 15 at the Nationals.  Again, I am not hating, I am just staing what I see.  If you ahve better pics, why not post them to shut people up?

RHINO290

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 01:29:31 PM »
Jack don't get into who has the bigger dick talk with people,if a Pro card is a gift it's always a gift doesn't matter with which organization.If Lee was not in PDI no one would know about it.Fact.National competitors are better than most in PDI all day everyday.Fact.

Fact: Wrong. Have you even seen the top five? Andreas Frey? he is 300lbs with a 30' inch waist. How about Sami? What about zoltan? DO you even know who Zoltan is?????? The PDI has gotten guys from Europe. These guys are awesome. Steve stinton was the most shreded guy I had ever seen. I suggest you buy the DVD before you make statements like this.

The more I discuss this with you, the more apparent it is to me how in the dark you people are...

RHINO290

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 01:32:31 PM »
I'm not even trying to be a dick here as I dont have a clue about life at most times, but from what I have read, I don't think the ratio is 100 to 1, supporters to haters.  It appears to be 1 to 1 at best.  I have never seen a good pic of you, not do I know wht you have won.  You appear to be a mid range bodybuilder at best who wouldnt finish top 15 at the Nationals.  Again, I am not hating, I am just staing what I see.  If you ahve better pics, why not post them to shut people up?

How the fuck can you say how many supporters I have??? Man this is getting ridicolous. You are Johnny come lately bud. You want pics, go to the website. Click on Journal.

Wow, I am so dissapointed in this.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 01:33:51 PM »
Jack -

Fraid to say this but "Avesher" is right.

It's cool that you've a real job + bb is a shall we say, profitable, hobby/"2nd job" for you, but you're just not that great a bb. The top 10 NPC superheavys, heavys + light-heavy's, and some middleweights are much better than you.

Be realistic about who u r, + folks will stop bashing u.

As you've complained about the bad pics here:

Post your BEST pic + let's see.

- bb doc

RHINO290

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 01:34:04 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 01:36:36 PM »
Thanks MOS!

Jack London.....the PDI's own Ken Jones.......

Except that Ken Jones won his class at the Nationals to earn his pro card.   :D
A

vein-x

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 01:37:12 PM »
Ok, I need to know what's going on here around the chest area...

...and I'm not trying to poke fun AT ALL. Truly I think the guy's one of the more under-rated bodybuilders we've got today and it's a shame things aren't working for him.

But in all honesty, if it's an injury or some type of problem, I'm going to feel like a monster asshole, but... what's going on with the chest and the folds around it.
Jan. 1 - Bulking Begins..

RHINO290

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2006, 01:38:19 PM »
Thank you again to all the people who support me. I will continue to represent and continue to improve, and continue to make people eat their words. Please feel free to see daily pics and a journal about my 07' prep on my website. www.londonisbunring.com

Thanks again for all your support.

Jack London

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2006, 01:39:17 PM »
How the f**k can you say how many supporters I have??? Man this is getting ridicolous. You are Johnny come lately bud. You want pics, go to the website. Click on Journal.

Wow, I am so dissapointed in this.

johnny come lately?  aahahhaahh hes melting down---ur a midrange bald bodybuilder who lives in some fucking fantasy world called the PDI that has Lee Priest (a real pro) as its benchmark and 22 nobodies.  Whats ur contract worth, 11 bucks an hour?   How can you call me a johnny come lately, do you know anything about me?  I could be Bob fucking Chicerello using a gimmick account for all u know.  And gawd only knows that Chic has done more in bb in a week than you will do in a lifetime.   ahahahahahahah you're a shmuck.

RHINO290

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2006, 01:40:05 PM »
Ok, I need to know what's going on here around the chest area...

...and I'm not trying to poke fun AT ALL. Truly I think the guy's one of the more under-rated bodybuilders we've got today and it's a shame things aren't working for him.

But in all honesty, if it's an injury or some type of problem, I'm going to feel like a monster asshole, but... what's going on with the chest and the folds around it.

Honestly, nothing more than a bad pic, offseason, and the way I am standing, I am carring baodyfat, so it is just a bad pose, kinda pushing down, and my skin is loose from offseason weight.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2006, 01:41:24 PM »
very original armband tattoo   ::)

RHINO290

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »
johnny come lately?  aahahhaahh hes melting down---ur a midrange bald bodybuilder who lives in some fucking fantasy world called the PDI that has Lee Priest (a real pro) as its benchmark and 22 nobodies.  Whats ur contract worth, 11 bucks an hour?   How can you call me a johnny come lately, do you know anything about me?  I could be Bob fucking Chicerello using a gimmick account for all u know.  And gawd only knows that Chic has done more in bb in a week than you will do in a lifetime.   ahahahahahahah you're a shmuck.

Meltdown....No really, you're right I'm a schmuck.

You feel better now Johnny? You are the one who neds to know who you are talking to. go do some homework johnny.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »
Who ,Who and Who,Jack you know if Lee wasn't with PDI no one would know PDI, but a bunch of 6th tier BBs would take a gift Pro Card.Post the Pro card so we can see how original Wayne was from the IFBB Pro card.Hmmmmmmmmmmm.Wonder how different it is.Please post that gift Pro card to compare to IFBB Pro card.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
Jack, fix the hotlink for your website.

You posted:  www.   london   is  bun ring.   com

BTW,  has that pic of u been altered/airbrushed in any way?

RHINO290

« Reply #64 on: November 29, 2006, 01:43:25 PM »
very original armband tattoo   ::)

Hey I have a great idea loser. Let's see some pics of you.....Why don't you come from behind that pc, troll.

What do ya say Johnny?

RHINO290

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2006, 01:44:17 PM »
Jack, fix the hotlink for your website.

You posted:  www.   london   is  bun ring.   com

BTW,  has that pic of u been altered/airbrushed in any way?

sorry. www.londonisburning.com

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2006, 01:45:15 PM »
Hey I have a great idea loser. Let's see some pics of you.....Why don't you come from behind that pc, troll.

What do ya say Johnny?

dude are u kidding me--I look like dogshit compared to you.  But my job is not bodybuilding, at all.  That is your job, and you are middle of the road in it.  If you wanna play lets compare what we are good at, lets sit down with 10 grand apiece and play seven card stud hi/lo for that 10 grand.  Shit, if  thats the case just mail the 10 grand, cause it would be like takin candy from a baby.

RHINO290

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2006, 01:50:54 PM »
dude are u kidding me--I look like dogshit compared to you.  But my job is not bodybuilding, at all.  That is your job, and you are middle of the road in it.  If you wanna play lets compare what we are good at, lets sit down with 10 grand apiece and play seven card stud hi/lo for that 10 grand.  Shit, if  thats the case just mail the 10 grand, cause it would be like takin candy from a baby.

The difference between you and i is that I would never presume to know more about you in poker or whatever. I would rather learn from you, since I know nothing about cards, and now I know you are good at it, I could learn how to be good from you. I would ask you to teach me, and respect what you have done. Not focus on how much you lost, or that non-sense.

Oh, and in case you did not know, I have a real job(everyone else knows) I am a finance officer for Citigroup...Bodybuilding is my hobby.

So, instead of bashing, think about what I am saying, I respect you for being good at cards, and hell would love to learn how to play from you.....Do you see what I am saying?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2006, 01:55:15 PM »
Jack can you post that Pro card so we can see how different it is to IFBB.My guess is very much alike.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2006, 03:50:30 PM »
The difference between you and i is that I would never presume to know more about you in poker or whatever. I would rather learn from you, since I know nothing about cards, and now I know you are good at it, I could learn how to be good from you. I would ask you to teach me, and respect what you have done. Not focus on how much you lost, or that non-sense.

Oh, and in case you did not know, I have a real job(everyone else knows) I am a finance officer for Citigroup...Bodybuilding is my hobby.

So, instead of bashing, think about what I am saying, I respect you for being good at cards, and hell would love to learn how to play from you.....Do you see what I am saying?

yeah i catch your drift--im just miserable --its frikkin minus 400000000 here today

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2006, 04:41:42 PM »
Jack...you're not responding plan didn't last very long.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2006, 06:39:53 PM »
Jack is this the video you are in???

i looked but didn't see you

http://www.animalpak.com/sub/teaserwmv.html

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2006, 06:40:23 PM »
Gratz Jack. Don't let the hating twunts bring you down.

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2006, 06:42:27 PM »
Jack..

C'mon, man. Regardless of how good you are, there are thousands of amatuer bodybuilders around the world who are better than you. You know that.

I wonder if you live in California in not in Wayne's backyard if you would be a PDI pro? Heck, that natural guy Big Ant was offered a pro card too. If he robbed his employer of as much time as you do and posted 1 million times about himself, he's ne the most poplular guy too.

People love to rip on you, Jack. Wake up! The more you try to promote yourself as being a legitimate pro, the more attention you draw upon yourself. It's not different that Titus killing someone and being talk about because of that. They aren't talking about you so much because you physique is so awesome.

You are talked about because:

1. You post on this board often on your compnay's time and computer.

2. People question the legimacy of the PDI--and they identify yo with the PDI.

3. You did a lot of talking and look terrible at your show. You could walk your talk.

4. You respond to every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an opinion of you. People love soap operas and train wrecks and you galdly provide them with entertainment.

Notice that none of these things have anything to do with the qulaity of your physique.

If you stopped talking, you would soon be forgotten.

I'm not sure if yu actually believe your own hype. Just in case you do, you need a reality check.

As far as the "contracts." I am very familiar with the business and know those companies pay you nothing. They don't have to because:

1. You approached them. He who makes the first offer always loses in any negotiaion.

2.They can get any person with a decent physique to represent then just the same.

Jack you are so insecure, thats why you have to blow our own horn so much because no one else will because you SUCK as a bodybuilder

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2006, 07:34:27 PM »
ALL THOSE DRUGS TO LOOK LIKE THAT LOL !  :'(
CENSORED BY RON !