Author Topic: BerzerkFury!!!!!!!!  (Read 1019 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
BerzerkFury!!!!!!!!
« on: November 28, 2006, 04:37:28 PM »
PLEASE list your breakfast you eat every morning... do you get tired of the same shit, how do u mix it up, what time do u wake up...and are u a morning person?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: BerzerkFury!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 04:48:10 PM »

You asked me this same exact question before. Interesting...
?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 04:59:48 PM »
Monster stalker.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 05:23:59 PM »
he eats peanut butter and cum sandwiches

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 05:25:45 PM »
he eats peanut butter and cum sandwiches

E

Boy, I just notice this thread and no sooner do I click on it to reply do I see an Earl1972 post pop up. Shocking.  ::)

Anywho, Boonstack, I generally eat the same thing for breakfast every day. Some fruit, 4-6 whole eggs or scrambled egg whites, a cup of regular oatmeal with almonds and cinnamon with a pack of nutrasweet and maybe some 100% cranberry or grape juice. Seems to work for me.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 05:27:43 PM »
Boy, I just notice this thread and no sooner do I click on it to reply do I see an Earl1972 post pop up. Shocking.  ::)

Anywho, Boonstack, I generally eat the same thing for breakfast every day. Some fruit, 4-6 whole eggs or scrambled egg whites, a cup of regular oatmeal with almonds and cinnamon with a pack of nutrasweet and maybe some 100% cranberry or grape juice. Seems to work for me.

I concider the Breakfast the most important meal of the day, I eat pretty much the same you do... do you have more hunger later in the day or are you pretty much hungry all day long?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 05:31:52 PM »
I concider the Breakfast the most important meal of the day, I eat pretty much the same you do... do you have more hunger later in the day or are you pretty much hungry all day long?

I'm pretty much hungry all day long but I think that has more to do with my obscenely fast metabolism. I'm hungry every 2 hours no matter what I eat usually.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 05:36:50 PM »

yeah kind of like you when my name is mentioned

E
E