Author Topic: pit bulls are sick  (Read 44532 times)

body88

Re: pit bulls are sick
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2006, 02:52:03 PM »
my point is this.you basiclly are claiming that if properly socialized,properly trained,and properly takin care of,there is no chance of a pitbull attack.im saying i dont care how great you are at training,and how good of a track record of good behaviour a pit has,you cant say with 100% certainty how the animal will react to ever situation that arises.you can lower the risk but never can you do anything to garrantee with100% assurance that you know what the dog(anydog)will handle every situation over the course of the animals life.

You have no point. I never basically said anything. That is something you are stating not me. I never made any 100 percent guarantees about anything. A dog is a wild animal you could never 100 percent guarantee anything. A properly trained pitbull has no more of a chance of going off the handle then a properly trained German Shepard. Pitbulls actually temper score better then most all dogs. You knew that tho! nowhere in my post did I allude to, or state there was a 100 percent guarantee a pitbull would never attack. You do not even take the time to read the post. Then come back and post things I never said. Either that or you are a complete meatball  and did not comprehend what I wrote. I will assume the first option is what happened. The only statement I made even remotely close to anything you said was the chances of a properly trained pitbull going crazy one day for no reason. Mental issues are not a common thing in any breed of dog so that statement is 100 percent accurate. But that statement has nothing to do with the false things you claim I said.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2006, 10:50:42 PM »
i admit i hadnt read the entire post...  :-\

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2006, 01:13:01 AM »
LOL, first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread was body's going to have a field day with this one.  ;D

me too...You can't argue with the fact that he  knows this subject well,as does Traps.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2006, 01:29:34 AM »
What kind of dogs are these?

body88

« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2006, 06:53:14 AM »
i admit i hadnt read the entire post...  :-\

It's ok, I do it constantly.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2006, 07:04:38 AM »
What kind of dogs are these?

Humping dogs (fuckus caninus) ,a very widespread breed.

body88

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2006, 07:13:46 AM »
  me too...You can't argue with the fact that he  knows this subject well,as does Traps.

Thanks bro. I am sure people think I am nuts. All I want i fair treatment. i am just as much against irresponsible pit owners as any critic. Most of the time it is not the pitbulls fault. The people who own them do not raise them right, encourage bad behavior ( teach them to be aggressive towards people), do not socialize them, do not feed them correctly, leave wild animals alone with kids and also promote them to fight with other dogs. All these things are disaster for any dominant type breed. Just so happens pitbulls are the new fad to suffer this. You saw a lot of this crap with Rottweilers before the pits became popular.

Here is my solution to keep both sides happy. These rules apply to pitbulls, Dovermans, rottweiler, mastiffs , American bulldogs or any other large dominant type breed.

No convicted felon can own one of these breeds. Unless there is a review or circumstances that would lead one to believe the individual could own one responsibly

All animals must be registered with the city or town

All cornered must be required to have adequate housing and restraint for the animal. Aka a good home and a space the animal can get some exercise. NO chains in the middle of a junk yard ::)

If your animal is found to be roaming or left to his on devices due to negligence then you face a 1000$ fine

Lastly and most importantly. Fighting/abusing dogs should be a mandatory felony. None of this soft shit. make is possesion of a deadly weapon if you are found to have abused/taught a pitbull,Doberman whatever to attack humans. Tack that onto the possesion charges these crack dealers who train pits to protect there drug houses face.The laws are not tough enough. You make it a legit crime when these clowns turn them into weapons. Dog fighters should get a minimun of 3 years.We need  make the laws hold the tards who turn these animals in to weapons tougher. Time to start holding the real animals responsible. Which are the bums who take these dogs and make them dangerous.

This is MORE than fair on the millions of responsible pitbull owners part. Same thing with any other dominant dog. mastiff, Doberman Gs etc etc. The retards who call for an entire breed t obe banned have no idea what they are talking about. When the pits get banned the morons will latch on to another breed. Pretty soon it will be illegal to own any breeds over 15 lbs  ::) Most of the politicians that call for this crap are looking for a quick way to get come political gain. Play off peoples anger over an isolated incident which 99.9999 percent of the time would have been prevented if the owner was not negligent.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2006, 11:04:32 AM »
Thanks bro. I am sure people think I am nuts. All I want i fair treatment. i am just as much against irresponsible pit owners as any critic. Most of the time it is not the pitbulls fault. The people who own them do not raise them right, encourage bad behavior ( teach them to be aggressive towards people), do not socialize them, do not feed them correctly, leave wild animals alone with kids and also promote them to fight with other dogs. All these things are disaster for any dominant type breed. Just so happens pitbulls are the new fad to suffer this. You saw a lot of this crap with Rottweilers before the pits became popular.

Here is my solution to keep both sides happy. These rules apply to pitbulls, Dovermans, rottweiler, mastiffs , American bulldogs or any other large dominant type breed.

No convicted felon can own one of these breeds. Unless there is a review or circumstances that would lead one to believe the individual could own one responsibly

All animals must be registered with the city or town

All cornered must be required to have adequate housing and restraint for the animal. Aka a good home and a space the animal can get some exercise. NO chains in the middle of a junk yard ::)

If your animal is found to be roaming or left to his on devices due to negligence then you face a 1000$ fine

Lastly and most importantly. Fighting/abusing dogs should be a mandatory felony. None of this soft shit. make is possesion of a deadly weapon if you are found to have abused/taught a pitbull,Doberman whatever to attack humans. Tack that onto the possesion charges these crack dealers who train pits to protect there drug houses face.The laws are not tough enough. You make it a legit crime when these clowns turn them into weapons. Dog fighters should get a minimun of 3 years.We need  make the laws hold the tards who turn these animals in to weapons tougher. Time to start holding the real animals responsible. Which are the bums who take these dogs and make them dangerous.

This is MORE than fair on the millions of responsible pitbull owners part. Same thing with any other dominant dog. mastiff, Doberman Gs etc etc. The retards who call for an entire breed t obe banned have no idea what they are talking about. When the pits get banned the morons will latch on to another breed. Pretty soon it will be illegal to own any breeds over 15 lbs  ::) Most of the politicians that call for this crap are looking for a quick way to get come political gain. Play off peoples anger over an isolated incident which 99.9999 percent of the time would have been prevented if the owner was not negligent.

The problem is you can't legislate stupidity.  The liberal mindset of outright banning makes no sense.  If you take away all firearms to protect society, you have just legislated disarmament of the law abiding society.  Outlaw's by their name implication live outside the law and will not cur to the law of the land.  This in effect will leave a disarmed society ripe for the pickings by the outlaws.  I don't know about where you live, but the good people of Honlulu Police Department have already proven they can not protect the citizenry from violent attacks.  I want to be ready, so don't legislate me.  Common sense, unfortunately, is uncommon. 

body88

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »
Good post.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
The problem is you can't legislate stupidity. 

NO....but you can sure punish it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2006, 09:58:58 PM »
NO....but you can sure punish it.

Not to a proper extent though.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2006, 10:46:18 PM »
Not to a proper extent though.

Someone on here used to have the truest statement ever under their avatar.....something like "We have enough youth,how about a fountain of smart"

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2006, 10:47:21 PM »
Humping dogs (fuckus caninus) ,a very widespread breed.

lol  I just saw that post.

seriously...are these pit bulls or something else?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »
I got this pic about a year ago.  A pitbull after going at it with a porcupine....look how calm the dog looks, I would never, ever want to fuck with a pitbull.
nasser=piece of shit

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2006, 02:01:36 PM »
i bet a poodle would have done the same thing
DAWG

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2006, 02:06:42 PM »
I got this pic about a year ago.  A pitbull after going at it with a porcupine....look how calm the dog looks, I would never, ever want to f**k with a pitbull.

OMG!!

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2006, 10:19:39 PM »
OMG!!

Bull breeds have an incredibly high pain tolerance.  This is one of the virtues that I like, but dislike at the same time.  They aren't whiny, or needy, but sometimes you don't take them into the vets because they don't complain. 

body88

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2006, 11:04:10 PM »
Bull breeds have an incredibly high pain tolerance.  This is one of the virtues that I like, but dislike at the same time.  They aren't whiny, or needy, but sometimes you don't take them into the vets because they don't complain. 

last night at the dog park my ab ran full tilt directly in to a picnic table. I am talking full boar, flew into it. I thought for sure he injured himself. But, he just got up, shook it off and ran like a bastard across the field. Lol, it was classic.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »

last night at the dog park my ab ran full tilt directly in to a picnic table. I am talking full boar, flew into it. I thought for sure he injured himself. But, he just got up, shook it off and ran like a bastard across the field. Lol, it was classic.

I have a 10 month old Hines Bitch that will run full boar into our cement wall (not on purpose, but she is a knucklehead).  She shakes her head a couple of times and continues on.  This also makes training her harder, because of the high pain tolerance. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2006, 01:01:20 AM »
 Are the dogs in the humping gif pitbulls?

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2006, 01:39:06 AM »
I got this pic about a year ago.  A pitbull after going at it with a porcupine....look how calm the dog looks, I would never, ever want to f**k with a pitbull.

you say calm i say sedated

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2006, 01:41:01 AM »
I have a 10 month old Hines Bitch that will run full boar into our cement wall (not on purpose, but she is a knucklehead).  She shakes her head a couple of times and continues on.  This also makes training her harder, because of the high pain tolerance. 

My daughter had a 245 lb Mastiff named Meathead.  It was absoulutely the biggest dog I have ever seen.  The day I went to her house when I was in La I drove up and it was out front.  It stuck it head in my door window when standing on all four feet.  His head was almost as big as the window.  He was enormous.  One day (after that) my daughter had a bird in a cage in her window at home.  She came home went to her room and the cage was torn apart and the bird was gone.  The window was all shattered and everything.  Meathead jumped threw the window and ate the bird.  She went looking for him and found him in the garage.  He had chewed through the door from the laundry room into the garage.  He was jsut laying there all happy she said.  That dog was unreal.  He actually killed a fox that came into the backyard too.  He would eat through the water hose and even the cable TV wires.  He would bite the chain link fence so much he would make a big enough hold so he could go through it.  They finally had to give him away.  He became a guard dog at a car dealership in Palmdale. For sheer size and strength he was king.  I am going to see if she has any pics of him

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2006, 05:52:13 AM »
That would be cool to see Only...my next dog is going to be a Mastiff so lets see those pics!!
?

body88

« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2006, 05:56:46 AM »
My daughter had a 245 lb Mastiff named Meathead.  It was absoulutely the biggest dog I have ever seen.  The day I went to her house when I was in La I drove up and it was out front.  It stuck it head in my door window when standing on all four feet.  His head was almost as big as the window.  He was enormous.  One day (after that) my daughter had a bird in a cage in her window at home.  She came home went to her room and the cage was torn apart and the bird was gone.  The window was all shattered and everything.  Meathead jumped threw the window and ate the bird.  She went looking for him and found him in the garage.  He had chewed through the door from the laundry room into the garage.  He was jsut laying there all happy she said.  That dog was unreal.  He actually killed a fox that came into the backyard too.  He would eat through the water hose and even the cable TV wires.  He would bite the chain link fence so much he would make a big enough hold so he could go through it.  They finally had to give him away.  He became a guard dog at a car dealership in Palmdale. For sheer size and strength he was king.  I am going to see if she has any pics of him

Pup was animal aggressive. Lack of socialization will cause that. A dog can mistake a small running child for a small animal.Then you have big problems. Socialization is very important (especially for extremely large dogs with a strong prey drive) If you own a dog like that and do not properly socialize and train him it makes it harder for the responsible owners out there. Glad she gave him away and he is doing well guarding. No offense.

Btw ,what type of Mastiff was it? 245 lbs ridiculously big even for a mastiff.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2006, 06:21:20 AM »
He must be talking about the English Mastiff Body88....those dogs grow to be very big even bigger then my biggest Mastino... :o
The next dog i will buy will be a English Mastiff...
?