Author Topic: Last nights food binge, I'm still feeling guilty about it.  (Read 1096 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Last nights food binge, I'm still feeling guilty about it.
« on: November 29, 2006, 06:47:07 AM »
I do cardio 3-4 times a week. I run on the treadmill as it gives me the best bang for the buck regarding calories burned. I walk for 8 minutes to warm up and then run for 61 minutes. It usually works out to a total of about 6 1/2 miles. On my cardio days I tend to be a little more strict with my food intake because I don't want to ruin the hard work I put in on the treadmill, especially since cardio is my least favorite gym activity. Yesterday I did cardio so I ate strictly.

Anyway, last night I get home from doing some Christmas shopping at Wrentham Village at about 9:30. After watching the show "House" that we recorded on the DVR I was hungry so I had a tuna sandwich on good wheat bread, figuring that would give me a decent amount of protein and carbs, I don't really worry about fat intake. After I finished the sandwich I was still hungry. So after about ten minutes of trying to think of trying to divert my attention away from my hunger I had 2 pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter (my weakness) spread on them. That didn't hit the spot so I had 2 more pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter spread on them. Tragically that didn't fill the void either and I had two more pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter spread on them. That's a total of 8 pieces of bread, tuna and who knows how much peanut butter.

And to make matters worse after that I had 2 homemade milk chocolate chunk cookies (made with Callebaut) and a big glass of ice cold Skim Milk.

DAMN, I'm feeling guilty as hell right now.

Anyone else get these feelings of guilt after eating badly late at night?

Oh, on a side note there's a Kenneth Cole outlet store at Wrentham Village and they had a very nice looking watch but it was only $70, anyone know anything about Kenneth Cole watches? I figured it has to be a piece of garbage if it's only $70. I'm in the market for a new watch but I don't want to buy junk. Every year we go down to Chinatown in New York City and my girl buys a few fake Louis bags and I buy a few fake watches. I don't need to buy anymore junk watches.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Last nights food binge, I'm still feeling guilty about it.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:48:54 AM »
ieffinlovebootlegging.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Last nights food binge, I'm still feeling guilty about it.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 06:53:51 AM »
ieffinlovebootlegging.

If you've never been to Chinatown in New York City I highly recommend you go check it out. Even if you don't buy anything the people watching is highly entertaining. All the little booths have lookouts stationed on corners looking for cops and they communicate with walkie talkie's. When they think the cops are coming they go into shut down mode and slam all the doors shut. It's highly amusing. And watching everyone bargain back and forth is also entertaining as hell.