Author Topic: OT: Domestic dogs' bite power . . . who wins?  (Read 1188 times)

Rottmag

OT: Domestic dogs' bite power . . . who wins?
« on: November 29, 2006, 08:41:55 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OT: Domestic dogs' bite power . . . who wins?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 09:30:01 AM »
i doubt the credibility of those results, rottweiler outweighs both of them so his initial impact(speed*mass) on the target is most powerfull, i believe they should have measured the force without dogs being in motion prior to the impact

body88

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 09:43:14 AM »
The force of the actual Bite is not what makes the pitbull the worlds toughest dog. I will talk about it briefly as I hate dog fighting.

Pitbull terriers possess extreme strength agility and speed. But these factors alone are not what make the pit the toughest dog on the planet. 99 percent of dog fighters use pitbulls for fighting. There is nothing in this world at the same wight that can kill a champion pit.There is no k9 in the world of any weight that can kill a big champion pit in a death match. Except for freak occurences. Tossa's are the only dogs considered on the level of a pit in a fight but they are over well over 120 lbs. A 60 - 70 lb pit is considered to be the toughest dog in the world.

There is one main factor that makes the pit what it is. "Game". game is the willingness and ability to fight until the absolute death.To fight with missing legs, eyes and organs hanging out. The things these animals are put through when pit fighters have them in a death match is so horrible. It will make your stomach turn. They do it to try to please there master. The pit thinks he is doing good for his master. A pit will fight until death. All other breeds will stop at some point when the pain or harm gets to great. Not pits. No other dog has game on this level. This is why coupled with the pits extreme intelligence strength and athletics they are what they are.

Size is a small factor in dog fighting. Game is what the fools look for. Pits have 100 of times more game then the toughest rot. Or any other dog for that matter...

I have sources to makes these claims credible. I research dog fighters to try and get  them prosecuted. Sick shit. It is not "cool". This is why pits have been embraced by the tough guy low lifes that tuen them into weapons. I hate dog fighters. I hope they all die from ass cancer. I have already gotten two shitbags put in jail for fighting pits. I will would shoot the fucks if I could.

The sad thing about all this is pitbulls have better temperment scores than 90 percent of the breeds out there. Since they where bred to fight they are not aggressive towards people naturally. The pit fighters did not want to be mauled when "breaking" dogs. They are so loyal. Very goofy and good natured. They need to be raised correctly just like any other dominent breed. Same as you would raise a shepard. It is really to bad people use them like they do. A pit is not viscious naturally.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 11:27:38 AM »
The force of the actual Bite is not what makes the pitbull the worlds toughest dog. I will talk about it briefly as I hate dog fighting.

Pitbull terriers possess extreme strength agility and speed. But these factors alone are not what make the pit the toughest dog on the planet. 99 percent of dog fighters use pitbulls for fighting. There is nothing in this world at the same wight that can kill a champion pit.There is no k9 in the world of any weight that can kill a big champion pit in a death match. Except for freak occurences. Tossa's are the only dogs considered on the level of a pit in a fight but they are over well over 120 lbs. A 60 - 70 lb pit is considered to be the toughest dog in the world.

There is one main factor that makes the pit what it is. "Game". game is the willingness and ability to fight until the absolute death.To fight with missing legs, eyes and organs hanging out. The things these animals are put through when pit fighters have them in a death match is so horrible. It will make your stomach turn. They do it to try to please there master. The pit thinks he is doing good for his master. A pit will fight until death. All other breeds will stop at some point when the pain or harm gets to great. Not pits. No other dog has game on this level. This is why coupled with the pits extreme intelligence strength and athletics they are what they are.

Size is a small factor in dog fighting. Game is what the fools look for. Pits have 100 of times more game then the toughest rot. Or any other dog for that matter...

I have sources to makes these claims credible. I research dog fighters to try and get  them prosecuted. Sick shit. It is not "cool". This is why pits have been embraced by the tough guy low lifes that tuen them into weapons. I hate dog fighters. I hope they all die from ass cancer. I have already gotten two shitbags put in jail for fighting pits. I will would shoot the fucks if I could.

The sad thing about all this is pitbulls have better temperment scores than 90 percent of the breeds out there. Since they where bred to fight they are not aggressive towards people naturally. The pit fighters did not want to be mauled when "breaking" dogs. They are so loyal. Very goofy and good natured. They need to be raised correctly just like any other dominent breed. Same as you would raise a shepard. It is really to bad people use them like they do. A pit is not viscious naturally.

Great post body88!!  Right on the money, its the same thing with rotts (very loyal and intelligent) but have a bad reputation because idiots don't know how to train and raise them.

I hate dog fighting too.  I grew up in neighborhoods that are predominately mexican and a lot of low-life gang-bangers had pits and used to encourage them to fight and be aggressive.  You're right on about people using pits as "weapons".........I guess they figure that you're less likely to get jumped if you're walking with a pit or two.