Author Topic: gregg valentino to lee priest ( posted on md's forum )  (Read 6844 times)

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
gregg valentino to lee priest ( posted on md's forum )
« on: November 29, 2006, 10:49:45 AM »
Gregg wanted someone to post this on getbig as well so here is his letter to lee;

LEEE.....IM COMING TO YOU AND WRITING TO YOU OUT OF RESPECT AND TO BE STRAIGHT UP AS A MAN......MAN TO MAN.......THERES NO DRAMA BETWEEN YOU AND I, IN MY MIND THAT WAS SQUASHED IN NYC....NOW, THOUGH I CAN NOT TELL YOU STEVE ANSWER ABOUT RESIGNING YOU , I FEEL I CAN SPEAK FOR STEVE BLECHMAN.......I CONSIDER STEVE BLECHMAN MY FRIEND AS WELL AS "THE BOSS", WE HAVE SAT DOWN AND TALKED ABOUT YOUR SITUATION WITH STEVE...AS HIS FRIEND AND OUT OF RESPECT FOR HIM AND RESPECT FOR YOU IM GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT.....IN THE WORDS OF SCAREFACE, "YOU FUCKED UP MEL" .....A MONTH AGO STEVE AND I WENT TO DINER ( AS FRIENDS ONLY , HIS WIFE WAS THERE I SWEAR ) AND STEVE WAS DEVISTATED, IM TALKING ABOUT HURT VERY VERY BAD THAT YOU CAME HERE TO HIS HOUSE AND CALLED HIM OUT, BACKSTABBEING THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA HIM IN YOUR POST "MY CONFESSIONALS AND THE PDI"....YOU HURT HIM, VERY MUCH LEE, STEVE WANTED YOU TO COME TO HIMM AND TAKLK TO HIM IF YOU HAD A BEEF BUT TO COME HERE IN HIS HOIUSE AND WRITE THE GARBAGE THAT YOU WROTE AND DRIVE A DAGGER IN HIS BACK AFTER HE HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU....WELLL , NOW YOUR GOING TO SUFFER THE SAME DISRESPECT....LISTEN LEE, I TALKED TO THE MAN FOR A LONGTIME...HE CALLED ME ON THE PHONE AND WAS VERY DOWN & DEEPLY HURT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING....YOU HANDLED THAT VERY UN-PROFESSIONALLY AND NOT LIKE A FRIEND THAT STEVE BLECHMAN CONSIDERED YOU........YES ITS TRUE, STEVE CONSIDERS ALL THE GUYS HE SIGNS AND TAKES INTO HIS HOUSE AT MD MAGAZINE >> "FRIENDS"......ANYTIME YOU HAD A PROBLEM YOU CALLED HIM AND HE WOULD STEP TO BAT FOR YOU......HEY, LEE IM NOT TALKING SHIT, I KNOW THE STORY, THE REAL STORY, I GOT IT FROM HIM ( ABOUT 20 TIMES CAUSE HE WAS THAT HURT ) AND FROM TEAM MANION.....SHAME ON YOU......IM SPEAKING TO YOIU AS A MAN LEE, IM NOT DISSING YOU IM GIVING IT TO YOU STRAIGFHT.....OTHER GUYS HERE THAT ARE PART OF MD KNOW THE STORY TOO BUT THEY WANT NO PART OF YOU, ITS BETWEEN YOU AND STEVE...I AT LEAST HAVE THE BALLS TO STEP TO THE PLATE AND SERVE YOU THIS SHIT STRAIGHT UP WITH NO GARNISH......HOW YOU TAKE IT IS YOUR THING, BUT NOW YOU DAMAND AN ANSWER AND STAMP YOUR FOOT LIKE A SPOILED CHILD, YOU WANT AN ANSWER AND ONCE AGAIN AFTER COMING HERE CALLING STEVE OUT.....NOW THE WHOLE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THAT YOU WANT STEVE BLECHMAN TO DROP EVERYTHING HE IS DOING AND RUN TO THE MAN WHO STUCK A DAGGER IN HIS BACK AND GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT.....LEE, YOU PLAYED THIS WRONG FROM DAY ONE, STOP AIRING YOUR SMELLY LAUNDRY ON STEVE BLECHMAN'S PUBLIC FORUM OR OTHER BODYBUILDING FORUMS, THATS girl BAG SHIT.....SO FUCKING WHAT HE DIDNT CALL YOU, JOIN THE CLUB, HE DOES THAT TO ALL OF US BECAUSE HE TACKLES TOO MUCH AT ONE TIME AND IS JAMMED WITH WORK....ANYONE WHO KNOWS STEVE BLECHMAN KNOWS THIS....FUCKING DAVE PALUMBO HAS AN OFFICE RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO STEVES AND HE CANT ALWAYS GET A HOLD OF STEVE......THATS STEVE, I BEEN CALLING HIM FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS AND HE HASNT CALLED ME BACK EITHER....DO I COME HERE , FREAK OUT AND STIR UP THE HIVE GETTING THE BEE's BUZZING LIKE YOU DID, NO I DONT!!!!!!!...STEVE IS STEVE, HIS HEART IS BIGGER THEN HIS WALLETT, BECAUSE IF IT WASNT AND IF HE HAD A QUICK TEMPER LIKE YOU, THEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK IF YOU STILL GOT A CONTRACT YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A BIG FUCK YOU LEE A LONG TIME AGO, LIKE YOU GAVE HIM A BIG FUCK YOU HERE , IN THE PUBLIC AND IN HIS HOUSE........SHAME ON YOU....TRYING SAYING YOUR SORRY TO HIM PUBLICLLY THE SAME WAY YOU PUT HIM DOWN PUBLICLLY THE SAME WAY YOUR CALLING HIM OUT PYBLICLLY CAUSE YOU NEED YOUR ANSWER NOW.....YOUR LIKE THE SPOILED GIRL IN THE WILLY WONKA MOVIE >>> "I WANT IT NOW DADDY"...."NOW!!!!!!"...CRYIN WONT HELP YA, CRYIN WONT DO YA NO GOOD.......STEVE IS GIVING YOU THE RESPECT YOU GAVE HIM....NONE!!!!!!

OK IM DONE,IM SORRY TO SERVE IT TO YOU LIKE THAT BUT AT LEAST I GAVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT, I CAME TO YOU LIKE A MAN.....IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT WELL THEN IM SORRY.......PLEASE DONT TURN ON ME >> THE ONLY GUY TO ANSWER YOUR BABBLE, IF WE ARE NO LONGER COOL THEN IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT....IF YOUR REALLY PISSED OFF THERES ALWAYS DAVE PALUMBO'S "RING"...THAT WOULD PUSH ADONIS AND DEREK TO THE UNDERCARD, OH YEAH BABE , YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THAT ROUTE....I HAQVE NO BEEF, I JUST GAVE YOU STEVE BLECHMANS SPIN ON THINGS, YOU HURT HIM BAD AND NOW YOU DO IT AGAIN BY NOT JUST BEING PATIENT...YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR APPROACH, WITHOUT MD, YOUR FUCKED CAUSE FLEX IS A IFBB MAG AND YOU KNOW WHERE THAT ROAD LEADS FOR YOU....ME A MAN APPOLIGISE TO STEVE, YOU HURT HIM BAD....BUT I DO HAVE KNEE PADS YOU CAN BARROW, STEVE LIKES IT DONE WITH LOVE, TRUST ME, I KNOW...wink wink

HAVE DAVE.....DING DING!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THIS ON GETBIG.....THANK YOU !!

pump'em dump'em

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: gregg valentino to lee priest ( posted on md's forum )
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 11:13:06 AM »
I REPLIED ON MD ....:)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 11:16:32 AM »
Wow, does this gregg guy talk in all caps too?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 11:21:28 AM »
Screw Steve Belchman whomever that is, I will always be a huge Lee Priest fan.

Sounds to me like this Belchman guy is a girly man as arnold would put it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 11:22:15 AM »
Spell check!!!!!!  OMG, that is hard as shit to read in all caps >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 11:23:50 AM »
Wow, does this gregg guy talk in all caps too?

Loud? Yeah.
Q

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:28 AM »
Loud? Yeah.

I bet this belchman character would be a broke dude working in a factory if not for guys like Lee Priest.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 11:31:46 AM »
Screw Steve Belchman whomever that is, I will always be a huge Lee Priest fan.

Sounds to me like this Belchman guy is a girly man as arnold would put it.

???

What planet are you on?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 11:38:40 AM »

Sounds to me like this Belchman guy is a girly man

You're not far off  ;D

Ron: "I am lazy."

thisiskeith12

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 12:02:24 PM »
SO I WILL TAKE THAT AS A NO AND MOVE ON THAT IS FINE NO PROBLEM HERE.ATLEAST YOU POSTED AN ANSWER.
TAKE CARE
LEE PRIEST SIGNING OFF MD BOARD AND MAG.

LEE

One of MD's main appeal was Lee Priest, I was never a subscriber but bought the magazine every so often to read up about Lee.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
He gives an anus?

And why does Castrol GTX have to jump in on things?

He sounds more upset than anyone ! LOL

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 01:07:49 PM »
Spell check!!!!!!  OMG, that is hard as shit to read in all caps >:(
No Shit. I got a headache halfway through tryin' to read that screed.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 01:14:36 PM »
valentino's writing makes derek anthony look like walt whitman

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »
What a F*ck**g Clown.Learn how to spell and type before you start and as if anybody would listen to a Clown who oil pumps his little girlie arms.IDIOT.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 01:23:11 PM »
That was a typical Greg rant that turned into him talking about himself and talking about fighting once again...Think about who really needs to grow up in this situation...Greg your a total disgrace and don't take it upon yourself to get into other people's shit...
Watching The Haters

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 01:30:32 PM »
No Shit. I got a headache halfway through tryin' to read that screed.

I gave up after the first paragraph. Shit, sorry. It has no paragraphs or sentences.
The House that Ruth built

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 01:31:57 PM »
I just think its funny how it seems beachman is crying and hideing from lee...

" he's really hurt, you hurt his feelings"... lol  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( waa waa waa
pump'em dump'em

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 01:32:32 PM »
How can this Valentino clown who belongs in Barnum and Baileys Circus call out a legit bodybuilder like Lee?
The House that Ruth built

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 01:36:49 PM »
How can this Valentino clown who belongs in Barnum and Baileys Circus call out a legit bodybuilder like Lee?

As long as the troops in Iraq like Greg all is ok... Greg helps us win that fucking thing over there.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 01:43:02 PM »
As long as the troops in Iraq like Greg all is ok... Greg helps us win that fucking thing over there.

Exactly...Who wouldn't be entertained by a delusional, self absorbed, deformed, know-it-all....I mean damn...He was so entertaining that he made me stop subscribing to MD....Now thats entertainment.... ::)
Watching The Haters

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 01:47:02 PM »
Exactly...Who wouldn't be entertained by a delusional, self absorbed, deformed, know-it-all....I mean damn...He was so entertaining that he made me stop subscribing to MD....Now thats entertainment.... ::)

I dont see what the big deal is... the guys funny, he doenst take himself seriously why would anyone take him serious and get all mad and call him names?  The guy isnt hurting anyone and sure isnt doing anything to you.
pump'em dump'em

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 01:50:41 PM »
,,,,,.BUT I DO HAVE KNEE PADS YOU CAN BARROW, STEVE LIKES IT DONE WITH LOVE, TRUST ME, I KNOW...wink wink

Priceless.

ronian

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 02:57:46 PM »
One of MD's main appeal was Lee Priest, I was never a subscriber but bought the magazine every so often to read up about Lee.

Agreed, imho Lee's column was one of the best of the regular in the mag.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 03:01:39 PM »
Oh, 125lb mid-life crisis having-Metrosexuals have feelings too............
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 03:03:57 PM »
Agreed, imho Lee's column was one of the best of the regular in the mag.

Well, looks like I'll be skipping MD as well.

Lee's Column was the only one worth reading.

All the other columns are just ego stroke jobs. Filled with shit we already know.

HAHA, RON.....