Author Topic: United States to pay a guy for mistaking him as a terrorist  (Read 1480 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
United States to pay a guy for mistaking him as a terrorist
« on: November 29, 2006, 11:58:16 AM »
2 million for arresting the guy in connection with the madrid train station bombings.
His attorney said 'no amount of money can compensate his client for the emotional distress of being arrested as a suspected terrorist'.

Really?  For two million they could send me to prison at abu grahib and let the guards scare me with dogs, make me lay in a pile of naked men to pose for pictures.

yes, two million, i could get over about any emotional distress.  heck I could watch my ex-wife screw three men at once, laugh and smile realizing I had two million coming.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: United States to pay a guy for mistaking him as a terrorist
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
2 million for arresting the guy in connection with the madrid train station bombings.
His attorney said 'no amount of money can compensate his client for the emotional distress of being arrested as a suspected terrorist'.

Really?  For two million they could send me to prison at abu grahib and let the guards scare me with dogs, make me lay in a pile of naked men to pose for pictures.

yes, two million, i could get over about any emotional distress.  heck I could watch my ex-wife screw three men at once, laugh and smile realizing I had two million coming.

Was he tortured?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 12:09:46 PM »
I wouldnt want the money at that point, I would want revenge on the United States :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 12:15:12 PM »

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »
Was he tortured?
No, just threatened he would be in prison for life.  Wow, that really had to scar him 2 million worth huh?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 12:19:13 PM »
No, just threatened he would be in prison for life.  Wow, that really had to scar him 2 million worth huh?

How do you know this?  Did he come out and say "I was never tortured"?

Also, did he present the pics showing the blast originated UNDER the train?  That one kinda backfired on the people trying to convince the world the bombers were ON the train.  But I'm sure you haven't researched that, so why worry about it, eh?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 12:30:24 PM »
How do you know this?  Did he come out and say "I was never tortured"?

Also, did he present the pics showing the blast originated UNDER the train?  That one kinda backfired on the people trying to convince the world the bombers were ON the train.  But I'm sure you haven't researched that, so why worry about it, eh?
Because i don't spend my entire day here, the story is on CNN.COM

I do keep up with current events.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/29/mayfield.suit/index.html
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 12:51:01 PM »

note to self : grow a beard
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 01:28:27 PM »

note to self : grow a beard

And start sayin "durka al-hue el-muha durka allah jihad." Maybe those dumbass TSA monkeys will think you speak arabic and are declaring war or something.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 01:29:28 PM »
And start sayin "durka al-hue el-muha durka allah jihad." Maybe those dumbass TSA monkeys will think you speak arabic and are declaring war or something.  ;D

what does durka al hue mean anyhow ???

carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 01:31:44 PM »

what does durka al hue mean anyhow ???

I dunno. I made that shit up.  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 03:19:23 PM »
I wouldnt want the money at that point, I would want revenge on the United States :)
I think you just made an most excellent point that none of these fucktards seem to get...   ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 12:33:11 AM »
I think you just made an most excellent point that none of these fucktards seem to get...   ;)

Evidently you and everyone else, including the leftwing Democrats and the Republican hawks, are WRONG. ;D

The current super think tank over at the White House seems to think that a confrontational policy is what will "convert" all foreign nations into enthuastic supporters and friends of the US cause.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 02:29:56 AM »
Kind of makes you wonder what Harar has coming to him for 3 yrs of torture in Syria  :-\
w