Author Topic: Derek Anthony ignored by Lee Priest  (Read 12201 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Derek Anthony ignored by Lee Priest
« on: November 29, 2006, 01:36:32 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey steve,

i say dump lee! i use to idolize this guy and when i met him he was so mean and cruel ! i just asked for simple autograph and wanted to chat for 30 seconds and he blew me and my friend off like we were nothing to him!

thats why hes doing such extreme shit the pdi, tattoo on the face, come on lee instead of doing the bizarrE things ,why dont you become cooler to your fans ! as far me, there are nicer and more respectable bodybuilders, that i follow and i replaced them as my favorites instead of you. i think you should change your attitude all kidding aside. startING to be like that fucking prick LOU FERRIGNO

DEREK ANTHONY

^ This is a post on the MD board in response to Lee asking Blechaman if he was being resigned. Aparently this gay synthol ridden balding douchbag thinks his opinion holds weight @ MD... lolllllllllllllllllllll

lmaooooo

Im not sure if this was posted already but gimmie a fucking break. Is this loser serious?

Let the flaming begin.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: LOL DEREK ANTHONY IGNORED BY LEE PRIEST... AWWWWWWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 01:39:34 PM »
Derek this is a message from Stark: Take that huge black dildo out of your ass, you are folling nobody you little girl.

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 01:49:18 PM »
Derek this is a message from Stark: Take that huge black dildo out of your ass, you are folling nobody you little girl.

I wouldnt say that... when derek gets mad he cant control himself and just loses it, blacks out and all hell breaks loose..  ::) :-*
pump'em dump'em

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 01:56:04 PM »
Yes, every bodybuilder should be a conversational expert, or don't even bother getting on that stage, dammit.
T

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 01:58:09 PM »

I wouldnt say that... when derek gets mad he cant control himself and just loses it, blacks out and all hell breaks loose..  ::) :-*
This is true!

When you prank call him and he realizes it is a prank he FLIPS! He flips the horrendous toupee right off his head. He starts screaming and shouting...

" WHO IS THIS SPOTTER? I'LL FKN KILL YOU YOU FKN FA66OT! DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN OR I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND FKN KILL YOUR DOG YOU FKN HATER...YER JUST JEALOUS OF ME YOU FKN HOMO! "

By that time your normal reaction is to burst in hysterical laughter and by that time he hangs up.
?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 01:59:46 PM »
This is true!

When you prank call him and he realizes it is a prank he FLIPS! He flips the horrendous toupee right off his head. He starts screaming and shouting...

" WHO IS THIS SPOTTER? I'LL FKN KILL YOU YOU FKN FA66OT! DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN OR I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND FKN KILL YOUR DOG YOU FKN HATER...YER JUST JEALOUS OF ME YOU FKN HOMO! "

By that time your normal reaction is to burst in hysterical laughter and by that time he hangs up.

lol thats classic
pump'em dump'em

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 02:00:47 PM »
This is true!

I can't believe he does the same shit on the phone...That is just pathetic...I wonder what he would do in person - Have a toddler sized temper-tandrum???
Watching The Haters

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 02:10:47 PM »

Oh yea...I reccomend EVERYBODY to give him a little ring-a-ding-ding! It will be SO worth it...you can thank me later.

He usually answers by the 2nd ring...I had a buddy of mine call him last weekend from his cell phone and DA answers. My buddy goes...'Ay, Derek...I'm a friend of one of your clients...he gave me this number to ask you your rates for some eh...gay 4 pay sessions. I'll be in the NY area and I was...(by that time DA cut him off and he started screaming...)

'' WHO IS THIS SOME GETBIG FA66OT? STOP CALLING ME OR I WILL HAVE MY UNCLE TRACE THIS CALL AND HAVE YOU ALL ARRESTED YOU FKN JEALOUS FA66OT! "

Then he hung up. He was on speaker phone and I had to put my fist in my mouth to and bite down to not laugh. I teared up and almost choked to death it was that funny. The next day? I woke up my abs were SORE that's how hard you laugh.
?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 02:16:09 PM »
so im guessing someone got his cell # and gave it out to people on here? lol maaan thats f'd up.. haha
pump'em dump'em

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 02:18:10 PM »
so im guessing someone got his cell # and gave it out to people on here? lol maaan thats f'd up.. haha

DA will usually willingly give out his number...He has done it on here several times before...
Watching The Haters

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 02:18:16 PM »
Oh yea...I reccomend EVERYBODY to give him a little ring-a-ding-ding! It will be SO worth it...you can thank me later.

He usually answers by the 2nd ring...I had a buddy of mine call him last weekend from his cell phone and DA answers. My buddy goes...'Ay, Derek...I'm a friend of one of your clients...he gave me this number to ask you your rates for some eh...gay 4 pay sessions. I'll be in the NY area and I was...(by that time DA cut him off and he started screaming...)

'' WHO IS THIS SOME GETBIG FA66OT? STOP CALLING ME OR I WILL HAVE MY UNCLE TRACE THIS CALL AND HAVE YOU ALL ARRESTED YOU FKN JEALOUS FA66OT! "

Then he hung up. He was on speaker phone and I had to put my fist in my mouth to and bite down to not laugh. I teared up and almost choked to death it was that funny. The next day? I woke up my abs were SORE that's how hard you laugh.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA HAHAHA

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 02:19:43 PM »
lol

lee will most likely ignore DA like DA's dad does because his dad is a homophobe

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 02:22:29 PM »
DA will usually willingly give out his number...He has done it on here several times before...

in that case he has it coming to him, thats his bad..
pump'em dump'em

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 02:24:42 PM »
kinda of subject, but hasn't DA said that he took the police exam and ace'd it

a) if find that hard to believe because cuz not only is bald and gay but he is as retarded as that kid from the show "life goes on"
and b) i think that they do a background check before you become a cop and they would kinda look down on gay 4 pay

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 02:25:42 PM »
I'm going to write something on MD "No Bull"  ::) ::) Board... I'm going Kramer on his ass tonight hahaha ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey steve,

i say dump lee! i use to idolize this guy and when i met him he was so mean and cruel ! i just asked for simple autograph and wanted to chat for 30 seconds and he blew me and my friend

i thought that's what he wanted  ???
Z

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 02:27:23 PM »
 I took and 'aced' plenty of police exams. They are very easy. All a backround investigator has to do is 'goggle' his name and BLAMMO...he's disqualified.

PM me anyone who needs his cell # ...

Remember, you have to call someone over 5x's within the same day and proof of harassment has to be established before 'the legal system' can get involved. Despite what he says...NOTHINg can happen to anyone who calls him once or twice. By law.
?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 02:32:01 PM »
I took and 'aced' plenty of police exams. They are very easy.

this might be true but come on Blockhead, you've seen his writing....that guy is to education what star jones is to attractive

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 02:34:39 PM »
bla bla actaully lee did reply ! and i said he was pathetic that he treats his fans like crap! and he claims hes cool  to them.

fuck off all you getbig pussys!!

lmao

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »
this might be true but come on Blockhead, you've seen his writing....that guy is to education what star jones is to attractive
Affirmative.

You have to be somewhat intelligent to be a law enforcement officer. You have to display a decent ability in writing skills, mathamatical ability, vocabulary, reading comprehension and reasoning.

DA has none of those qualities. The closest he gets to being a COP is when he dresses up like one for a 'private party' for some rich perverted homo 'bachelor party'.

I knew it was a matter of an hour before DA posts in here. He stays logged on here all day. I expect a PM from him with death threats to me and my dog in 3...2...1...
?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 02:37:39 PM »
i remember when DA used to post at MM and he would PM me saying that he was DA's Girlfriend, not DA.  He/she threatened to kill me none the less

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 02:38:33 PM »
bla bla actaully lee did reply ! and i said he was pathetic that he treats his fans like crap! and he claims hes cool  to them.

f**k off all you getbig pussys!!

lmao
" YO WHAT DON'T YOU GET? MY UNCLE IS WITH THE SUFFOLK POLICE DEPARTMENT AND I HAVE BIGTIME MOB CONNECTIONS IN NY...YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU'RE FKN WITH...WHO IS THIS, SPOTTER? STOP CALLING ME YOU GETBIG PU$$Y!"
?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 02:39:50 PM »
" YO WHAT DON'T YOU GET? MY UNCLE IS WITH THE SUFFOLK POLICE DEPARTMENT AND I HAVE BIGTIME MOB CONNECTIONS IN NY...YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU'RE FKN WITH...WHO IS THIS, SPOTTER? STOP CALLING ME YOU GETBIG PU$$Y!"

With that temper that "guy" is going to be dead before he hits 30. :-X

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 02:42:28 PM »

f**k off all you getbig pussys!!

lmao

haha you do gay for pay, homo

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 02:43:19 PM »

He does. He shows his butthole to old rich queens in hotel rooms for money.
?