Author Topic: Quick Poll: Is Iraq now a "Civil War"?  (Read 4019 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Quick Poll: Is Iraq now a "Civil War"?
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 07:48:46 AM »
you weren't in NYC on 9/11 and you certainly have some uneducated opinions on that you love to share ;)

I guess that makes two of us.  But, unlike you, I was on 395 sitting in traffic heading north to crystal city when i saw the enormous plane flying low as hell and then heard the huge explosion at the pentagon, so the smoke and flame shooting out.  But it was just my, and every other witnesses, imagination. It really was a missile, right?

Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 09:53:44 AM »
I guess that makes two of us.  But, unlike you, I was on 395 sitting in traffic heading north to crystal city when i saw the enormous plane flying low as hell and then heard the huge explosion at the pentagon, so the smoke and flame shooting out.  But it was just my, and every other witnesses, imagination. It really was a missile, right?

That plane kept flying my friend.  Spanish TV then CNN showed it coasting away a few minutes later.  Everyone saw the plane, then everyone heard the explosion.  You said it yourself.  Remember that 125 tons of plane because 1 ton of plane in 1 second.  Not what you normally see in plane crashes.  And that ce hole thru the building.  Typically, planes that disintegrate like this one don't punch thru that much steel and concrete with a perfect hole.  Wait, 6 perfect holes. nice.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 10:05:28 AM »
That plane kept flying my friend.  Spanish TV then CNN showed it coasting away a few minutes later.  Everyone saw the plane, then everyone heard the explosion.  You said it yourself.  Remember that 125 tons of plane because 1 ton of plane in 1 second.  Not what you normally see in plane crashes.  And that ce hole thru the building.  Typically, planes that disintegrate like this one don't punch thru that much steel and concrete with a perfect hole.  Wait, 6 perfect holes. nice.
So cavalier 22 is lying about being an eye witness. ::)
Maybe he is Brainwashed by the government.
I just saw the Manchurian Candidate so I will be immune.
I will teach you all the lesson I learned.
If someone starts to use your full name in a conversation hang up or you will be brainwashed.
Z

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 10:10:21 AM »
you weren't in NYC on 9/11 and you certainly have some uneducated opinions on that you love to share ;)

Me and the overwhelming majority of the country. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 10:14:15 AM »
slow down. re-read his text.
he SAW a plane flying.  Then he HEARD an explosion.  

If you were going to create an attack for political purposes, but wanted it to be on tv, well, you couldn't just have dead bodies on the lawn, like you do in real plane crashes.  They needed something small and localized, which is what we saw.   And a lot of people seeing a big plane would be needed.  And they had that.  And a big boom.  They had that.  But reporters on the scene were unable to find anything in that hole.  And people inside were able to crawl OUT the hole.  That 125 tons had to go somewhere.  I believe it flew the hell outta there.  Remember that big white plane circling?  It was already no-fly time, and no one has ever talked about that plane.

Think about that.  No-fly zone. Entire nation is grounded.  And this huge B2 is floating over DC, and no one says a thing about it. ummm???

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 10:21:14 AM »
Somehow I believe Cavalier more than you about the Pentagon attack, since he was there.
Z

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 10:22:17 AM »
Somehow I believe Cavalier more than you about the Pentagon attack, since he was there.

He didn't see a plane hit did he?  ???
S

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 10:33:38 AM »
No, i didnt see the plane hit it. I wasnt that close to the pentagon wehre i could see that.  It looked to be going straight towards it although at the time i was more perplexed then thinking about what it would possibly be headed for. It happened pretty damn fast. But no, I did not see the plane hit it. 
Valhalla awaits.