Author Topic: In all the ways to kill a man  (Read 3576 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
In all the ways to kill a man
« on: November 30, 2006, 01:29:03 AM »
Why would you kill an ex soviet spy in a manner that said, State Sponsored Assasination written all over it? There's something extra odd here. :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: In all the ways to kill a man
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 02:18:10 AM »
Maybe they think that it's so obvious that they did it that no-one could possibly accuse them.

Major reverse-psychology.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:21:05 AM »
I think the options are: Russia is sending a statement to former spys... shut up or die terribly.  Or Russia didn't do this and someone wanted it to look like Russia.  The only reason Russia would use this shit is to make a statement with it.  The other think, what's this going to do when all the political/polonium dust settles...  YUP... Britain is going to ask, how did highly radioactive material just get carted through British airways, leaving traces, and around Britain without being detected.... Here is where there is another motivation to consider... Britain will undoubtedly institute stringent means to scan the individual with more accuracy...  :-\

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 08:49:41 AM »
I think the options are: Russia is sending a statement to former spys... shut up or die terribly.  Or Russia didn't do this and someone wanted it to look like Russia.  The only reason Russia would use this shit is to make a statement with it.  The other think, what's this going to do when all the political/polonium dust settles...  YUP... Britain is going to ask, how did highly radioactive material just get carted through British airways, leaving traces, and around Britain without being detected.... Here is where there is another motivation to consider... Britain will undoubtedly institute stringent means to scan the individual with more accuracy...  :-\

That's exactly what it is. Only it's not just former spies that should be bricking it now, but anyone who is openly critical of Putin's Russia. A former Russian PM is reportedly in hospital at the moment, suffering from being poisoned.

Breat gif btw. I love that film

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 08:50:57 AM »
thanks ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 08:53:18 AM »
the US media keeps reporting the dead guy was investigating a killed reporter.

The world media reports he was accusing Russia of fake terror attacks inluding in chechnya.

I just don't know who to believe.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 08:54:28 AM »

The world media reports he was accusing Russia of fake terror attacks inluding in chechnya.

exactly at this point, it could be a combo of things or anything talked about here.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 08:58:54 AM »

He was doing both amongst other things. He was a very outspoken critic of Putin. One of his friends, an Italian guy, is under armed guard in the UK somewhere

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 09:37:18 AM »

Diesel is right.
Both acts have been attributed to Putin.

He met a report to go over information about a killed reporter.
He also wrote a book about Putin creating fake terror attacks included destroying a high rise apartment.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 09:48:32 AM »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
f**k off joker, i don't give a rats ass what you think ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 12:15:19 PM »
He was doing both amongst other things. He was a very outspoken critic of Putin. One of his friends, an Italian guy, is under armed guard in the UK somewhere

That Italian guy has tested positive for radiation today - but then, I'm pretty sure he would be if he was hanging out with Litvinenko.