Author Topic: First our ports, now our airspace!!! Caution this is now a Hijacked 911 thread  (Read 10331 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: First our ports, now our airspace!!! Caution this is now a Hijacked 911 thr
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2006, 01:22:26 PM »
Meltdown? LOL  ;D
and it was worth every letter, felt good.... ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »
i give up.  Have your ports and airspaces.  We can't mess about with you after all.

bye
have fun without me.  Talk about America,

& never get a passport, eat lots of junk food and you'll never fit on an airplane anyways.  So don't travel.  Sit there.

byezbye
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2006, 01:28:12 PM »
EU was using as leverage.
  I doubt the EU has anything remotely rhyming with leverage.  Joke no?

gotta go
byyyyeeeeeeee

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2006, 01:29:10 PM »
i give up.  Have your ports and airspaces.  We can't mess about with you after all.

bye
have fun without me.  Talk about America,

& never get a passport, eat lots of junk food and you'll never fit on an airplane anyways.  So don't travel.  Sit there.

byezbye
xL

Thank god... no more 10 posts in a row that don't have any meaning... No more complete postings of google searches...  Nobody would mind your multiple posts if they had some meaning, but how often do you just post like 4 things in a row that don't exactly say anything.... at all...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2006, 01:31:14 PM »
Thank god... no more 10 posts in a row that don't have any meaning... No more complete postings of google searches...  Nobody would mind your multiple posts if they had some meaning, but how often do you just post like 4 things in a row that don't exactly say anything.... at all...

pardon?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2006, 01:32:27 PM »
I KNEW THERE WAS A CAP YOU ASSHOLE... IF I KNEW THERE WAS A CAP I KNEW THERE WAS FOREIGN OWNERSHIP... GO KILL YOURSELF YOU SUCK AS SPINNING...  f a g g o t CANADIAN POS... HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU.... MORE PROOF YOU CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!  THE FIRST ARTICLE I POSTED SAID; "The EU is threatening to delay the signing of an open skies treaty unless the U.S. changes restrictions on the percentage of a U.S. airline that can be foreign-owned." OH NOW WHAT HUH OH NOW YOU JUST GO AWAY AND DON'T HAVE A SORRY I WAS FULL OF SHIT REPLY RIGHT YOU FUCKER????  but you act like you corrected me after I posted this.... ::)  asshole...

Here is my fist post again:

Umm.. American Airlines is a publicly trade company under AMR Corporation.

There are already Foreign investors with shares in the company.

Umm... FAA controls the airspace.

Tell me why this needed to be corrected since it is exactly right.
Since you already knew there was foreign investment and You knew the exact level of investment.
Why didn't you just correct this. Instead you get all personal on me and the insinuate that my post was wrong.

Oh well.
Z

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2006, 01:32:41 PM »
come again?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2006, 01:34:05 PM »

When my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport.

xL

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »

When my ship comes in, I'll be at the airport.

xL

Honestly, are you just fucking with us?  You kind of seem like you're Autistic or something?  ???
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2006, 01:41:48 PM »

Here is my fist post again:

Umm.. American Airlines is a publicly trade company under AMR Corporation.

There are already Foreign investors with shares in the company.

Umm... FAA controls the airspace.

Tell me why this needed to be corrected since it is exactly right.
Since you already knew there was foreign investment and You knew the exact level of investment.
Why didn't you just correct this. Instead you get all personal on me and the insinuate that my post was wrong.

Oh well.
nice try, that might possibly work if you hadn't already admitted to not knowing there was a cap on foreign ownership. You needed corrected because your post comes from the position that the issue is mute.  The articles were posted to bring information to your obvious misconception.  Nice try, go look for another angle to spin... anything but admit to being wrong and full of shit...  ::)  Just like you just now did... instead of admitting that you hadn't corrected me because the info on foreign ownership was in the material I posted, you instead reached for a means to spin out under a different angle... You're pathetic.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2006, 01:58:18 PM »
The level of investment wasn't what your original argument was about also you tried to discredit me by saying my post was from information that was earlier than yours.
You know my post was directly from the governement website with information directly related to the invest situation.
Now you change your argument.

If you look at my argument it has always been that foreign ownership has existed yours hasn't. Also to further that thought the November 2005 act will not give up control of American airspace sine 51% of ownership would still be American.

Hope this helps.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
the only fucker that needs help is you joker.... "The level of investment"  Jesus... STFU.... Now you're just pulling shit out your ass in hopes nobody read through everything ::)

f**k off joker, i don't give a rats ass what you think ;)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
the only fucker that needs help is you joker.... "The level of investment"  Jesus... STFU.... Now you're just pulling shit out your ass in hopes nobody read through everything ::)

hahahahahhahahahahahhaha hqahahhahhahahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahahhahahahhahahahhaha hhhhahhahahhahahahahhhah ahahhahahahahahhahahqaha hhahhahahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahhahahaha hhahahahhahahahhahahhhha hhahahhahahahahhahahahah hahahahahahhahahqahahhah hahahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahhahahahahhah ahahhahahahhahahhhhahhah ahhahahahahhhahahhahahah ahahhahahqahahhahhahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahhahahhhhahhahahhahah ahahahahhhahahhahahahaha hhahahqahahhahhahahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahhahahahahhahahahhahaha hhahahhhhahhahahhahahaha hahahqhahahhahahahahahha hahqahahhahhahahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahh ahahahahhahahahhahahahha hahhhhahhahahhahahahahah ahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahqahahhahhahahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhah ahhhhahhahahhahahahahhha hahahhahahahahahhahahqah ahhahhahahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahhahahah ahhahahahhahahahhahahhhh ahhahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahahhahahqahahha hhahahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahhahahahahha hahahhahahahhahahhhhahha hahhahahahahhhahahhahaha hahahhahahqahahhahhahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahhahahahahhahahahha hahahhahahhhhahhahahhaha hahahahahhhahahhahahahah ahhahahqahahhahhahahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahhahahahahhahahahhahah ahhahahhhhahhahahhahahah ahahahqhahahhahahahahahh ahahhahahahahhahahahahah hahahqahahhahhahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahaha hhahahahahhahahahhahahah hahahhhhahhahahhahahahah hhahahahhahahahahahhahah qahahhahhahahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahhaha hahahhahahahhahahahhahah hhhahhahahhahahahahhahah ahahhahahahahahhahahqaha hhahhahahahahahhahahahah hahahahahhahahahhahahaha hhahahahhahahahhahahhhha hhahahhahahahahhhahahhah ahahahahhahahqahahhahhah ahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahhahahahhahahahahhahaha hhahahahhahahhhhahhahahh ahahahahahahhhahahhahaha hahahhahahqahahhahhahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahhahahahahhahahahha hahahhahahhhhahhahahhaha hahahahahqhahahhahahahah ahhahahqahahhahhahahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhaha hahhahahahahhahahahhahah ahhahahhhhahhahahhahahah ahahahhahhahahahahahhaha hahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahahhahahahhahahahhaha hhhhahhahahhahahahahqaha hhahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahahhahahqahahhahha hahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahahhahah ahhahahahhahahhhhahhahah hahahahahhhahahahhahahah ahahhahahqahahhahhahahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahhahahahahhahahahhah ahahhahahhhhahhahahhahah ahahhahahahahhahahahahah hahahqahahhahhahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahhahaha hhahahahahhahahahhahahah hahahhhhahhahahhahahahah hhahahhahahahahahhahahqa hahhahhahahahahahhahahah ahhahahahahhahahahhahaha hahhahahahhahahahhahahhh hahhahahhahahahahahahhha hahhahahahahahhahahqahah hahhahahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahhahahahah hahahahhahahahhahahhhhah hahahhahahahahahahqhahah hahahahahahhahahqahahhah hahahahahahhahahahahhaha hahahhahahahhahahahahhah ahahhahahahhahahhhhahhah ahhahahahahahahhahhahaha hahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahhahahahahhahahahha hahahhahahhhhahhahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahahaha hhahahahhahahahahhahahah hahahahhahahhhhahhahahha hahahahahahhahhahahahaha hhahahahahhahahahahhahah ahhahahahahhahahahhahaha hhahahhhhahhahahhahahaha hhhahhahahahahahhahahaha hhahahahahhahahahhahahah ahhahahahhahahahhahahhhh ahhahahhahahahah

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: First our ports, now our airspace!!!
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2006, 12:58:53 AM »
w