Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 49001 times)

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 01:40:54 PM »
Some of you guys are so far up Lee's rectum its hilarious.  Don't worry Lee, I'll never lie to you.  Here is the truth.  Much to our entertainment you've somewhat stooped to our level of classless posting.  Consequently you've been discontinued by Blechman in a fairly diplomatic way.

Rocket, you're 100% right. I'm no fan of Blechman or MD whatsoever, but what Lee did was stupid and disrespectful IMO.

Peace
D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 01:43:57 PM »
Didn't anyone see Lee's apology on MD?

SE
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2006, 01:44:07 PM »

That's okay...  Lee will be moving to lower-rent accomodations soon now that his last income seems to have dried up.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »
That's okay...  Lee will be moving to lower-rent accomodations soon now that his last income seems to have dried up.  ;D

:'(

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Lee's Apology
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 01:48:21 PM »
Damn, I guess this just wasn't good enough...

STEVE I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE (YOU GET THE POINT) for hurting your feelings and causing you any emotional distress over my previous comments posted online. As you know, I am an outspoken guy and sometimes I don't think things out before I speak (or type!). In my efforts to be honest and keep it real, I have in the past said (or typed!) things that I have since regretted. I would truly like to remain a member of the "Team" at MD because you have the greatest staff (not THAT staff!) and you are a great guy to work with. You have always treated me well and I sincerely appreciate that. Again, I do apologize for anything I said (or typed!) that reflected negatively on you. That was never my intent. Oh, and one more thing...could you hire that Special Ed guy to do a column in the mag? He's a funny fucker.

SPECIAL LEE
BigNationRadio.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 01:51:56 PM »
let me see if i get this right,,

you buy amagazine called muscular development,,that 1 of his writers/staff members could have sold rat poison as exported sero gh (didnt have to be hcg),,, since he did sell fake hgh afterall to plenty of individuals and DEALERS around the usa,,,he also claim you only need 20mcg/day of igf1lr3 to promote growth while he damn sure know that THERE IS NO RECEPTOR GRADE available for a 3 digit price anywhere around the planet,,,

then you have valentino that recomend you to blow up your zits called arms by yourself  if and when you get an abcess,,,insted of going to the hospital and get it done right,,,

sounds like this magazine has a future,,,

*and no it dont mean i wont write there or let them use my shots,,im a $ and publicity whore ;) i just wouldnt buy it,, :D
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Lee's Apology
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 01:52:21 PM »
Damn, I guess this just wasn't good enough...

STEVE I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE (YOU GET THE POINT) for hurting your feelings and causing you any emotional distress over my previous comments posted online. As you know, I am an outspoken guy and sometimes I don't think things out before I speak (or type!). In my efforts to be honest and keep it real, I have in the past said (or typed!) things that I have since regretted. I would truly like to remain a member of the "Team" at MD because you have the greatest staff (not THAT staff!) and you are a great guy to work with. You have always treated me well and I sincerely appreciate that. Again, I do apologize for anything I said (or typed!) that reflected negatively on you. That was never my intent. Oh, and one more thing...could you hire that Special Ed guy to do a column in the mag? He's a funny fucker.

SPECIAL LEE
No...I think he DID mean 'that staff'.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 01:55:54 PM »
let me see if i get this right,,

you buy amagazine called muscular development,,that 1 of his writers/staff members could have sold rat poison as exported sero gh (didnt have to be hcg),,, since he did sell fake hgh afterall to plenty of individuals and DEALERS around the usa,,,he also claim you only need 20mcg/day of igf1lr3 to promote growth while he damn sure know that THERE IS NO RECEPTOR GRADE available for a 3 digit price anywhere around the planet,,,

then you have valentino that recomend you to blow up your zits called arms by yourself  if and when you get an abcess,,,insted of going to the hospital and get it done right,,,

sounds like this magazine has a future,,,

*and no it dont mean i wont write there or let them use my shots,,im a $ and publicity whore ;) i just wouldnt buy it,, :D
Politics, DJ...politics.

NOOOOOO YOOOAKAZ stick together. Lee is this white mofo from Austraila. If his name was 'Lee Priestelli' and he grew up in (718) area code...he might have had better success.
?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee's Apology
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »
Oh, and one more thing...could you hire that Special Ed guy to do a column in the mag? He's a funny fucker.

SPECIAL LEE

Nice referral... I believe Lee also said to hire that saucetradomous guy to do up some illustrations for the mag

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »
It's obvious why Lee was sacked Blechman got sick of being the shorter one.But on a real note this has nothing to do with Lee this is because he is PDI.If getbiggers want to make a difference Don't buy MD leave it for the Bitches.I don't buy it way too much Crap and advertising in it for me.What decent mag would have a sack of shit filled with oil working for them only a shit mag.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 02:04:32 PM »
It's obvious why Lee was sacked Blechman got sick of being the shorter one.But on a real note this has nothing to do with Lee this is because he is PDI.If getbiggers want to make a difference Don't buy MD leave it for the Bitches.I don't buy it way too much Crap and advertising in it for me.What decent mag would have a sack of shit filled with oil working for them only a shit mag.

best post of the thread LOL....

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »
Not to say that dropping you meant nothing, but he has every right to drop you if the contract expired and if he held up every part of his end, then the letter was the final nail on the coffin.

Sorry Bud

P.S. On a brighter note, I am a big sponsor in the Gay-4-Pay industry and will gladly sign you up with a $5,000/shoot contract.  All you have to do is merely pose for naked for my cronies and I and maybe at the end do some extra curricular activities.

There ya go Lee!  When one door closes, a window opens elsewhere...

Maybe Derek Anthony has some good advice on butthole waxing and such

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 02:06:30 PM »
Valentino's conduct is fine but Lee's is not?  Lol.  Lee will bounce back on his feet easily.

What has Valentino done?

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 02:10:06 PM »
Well, I would never subscribe to this magazine for a couple of reasons.
They promote known felons and what not (who sell fake steroids) as their
spokespeople. Secondly, anyone who would give a public forum to someone like
Valentino needs to have their head examined. This guy isn't even a bodybuilder.
He's a head-case that needs extreme psychiatric help.

Lastly, the way Steve handled
that situation with Lee was very juvenile. He knew well in advance after Lee joined the
PDI etc. that he was done with Lee. Instead of having the professional courtesy to be
up front he simply ignored Lee for at least a month simply because he didn't want to deal
with it. Then after Lee makes repeated attempts to find out his status via phone calls etc.  Steve finally sends him a letter telling him that they were going to "part ways". To top it all off he takes several cheap shots at the end of the letter telling him how "disappointed" he is with Lee's conduct. Well who made Steve God? If Steve would have been up front Lee wouldn't have had to resort to asking for an answer on a public message board numerous times. Would any of you want to do business with someone who continually ignores you? What a joke. And btw..Steve was so busy that he found time to post other responses and so forth on the boards but couldn't manage to give ample attention to Lee's contract.. hmmmmmmm

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 02:10:09 PM »
What did you expect? Another multiple year contract and a raise?

Give me a break. No one "needs" anyone.

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 02:14:26 PM »
this is some serious BULLSHIT!!!!  I dont get how steve is upset on Lee's conduct when he himself is acting like a girl!!!! A true professional would have called Lee back, set up an appointment and had a discussion behind closed doors, and let everything out at the meeting....Lee did what he had to, to get a hold of steve which was not returning calls, it takes but a second to press speedial on your cell and say " Hey Lee  I'm busy but we can set up a lunch meeting and go over it, and remember that your contract does not expire till the end of the year so we got plenty of time to discuss this.  If Steve would have treated Lee with respect and dignity from the moment Lee called, Lee would not have had to go online and try to get an answer....

Let me get this right not resign a Professional Bodybuilder, who contributes to the sport in many ways. But keep Greg V. who does what for the sport of bodybuilding???? It is a bodybuilding magazine right???

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 02:15:31 PM »
What did you expect? Another multiple year contract and a raise?

Give me a break. No one "needs" anyone.

very true... but like ive said, with the internet BB world booming, it would be a great time to make Lee getbigs first sponsord athlete...??

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2006, 02:18:18 PM »
this is some serious BULLSHIT!!!!  I dont get how steve is upset on Lee's conduct when he himself is acting like a girl!!!! A true professional would have called Lee back, set up an appointment and had a discussion behind closed doors, and let everything out at the meeting....Lee did what he had to, to get a hold of steve which was not returning calls, it takes but a second to press speedial on your cell and say " Hey Lee  I'm busy but we can set up a lunch meeting and go over it, and remember that your contract does not expire till the end of the year so we got plenty of time to discuss this.  If Steve would have treated Lee with respect and dignity from the moment Lee called, Lee would not have had to go online and try to get an answer....

Let me get this right not resign a Professional Bodybuilder, who contributes to the sport in many ways. But keep Greg V. who does what for the sport of bodybuilding???? It is a bodybuilding magazine right???
that would never happen in this sport dude...

people in bodybuilding can only pat each other's backs in person or on the phone didn't you know that?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2006, 02:22:04 PM »
All things being equal, why do people still by bodybuilding magazines in general? When I worked at a GNC for a year I read them, but never bought them. Back then the internet and contest coverage online was pretty sparse, however, things have changed a lot since then.

The internet now offers (for FREE) far more in the way of bodybuilding reading than any magazine could. Unlike with magazines, online you can talk/fight with pros, and know they are actually talking/fighting with you unlike the ghost written columns in the mags. Furthermore, any contest results you want you get almost immediately online as opposed to reading about them 2 months later in the magazines.

Why do people buy them? I am just curious. I was also too lazy to start a thread about this, so if I don't get any answers in this one I won't cry too much  ;D

swolllen

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 02:29:23 PM »
The internet now offers (for FREE) far more in the way of bodybuilding reading than any magazine could. Unlike with magazines, online you can talk/fight with pros, and know they are actually talking/fighting with you unlike the ghost written columns in the mags. Furthermore, any contest results you want you get almost immediately online as opposed to reading about them 2 months later in the magazines.

Why do people buy them? I am just curious. I was also too lazy to start a thread about this, so if I don't get any answers in this one I won't cry too much 

Because you cant take the computer to go take a shit!!!  lol

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2006, 02:30:52 PM »

LOL!  :D Good point!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2006, 02:35:15 PM »

ever hear of a laptop and wifi?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2006, 02:36:08 PM »
Who cares LEE... Look at the brightside, you dont wake up every morning looking like valentino or any other of those ass clowns... Your LEE PRIEST.... an OG in the game. U got good things commin bro.
-

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2006, 02:36:50 PM »
Who cares LEE... Look at the brightside, you dont wake up every morning looking like valentino or any other of those ass clowns... Your LEE PRIEST.... an OG in the game. U got good things commin bro.
'OG'

I like that... ;)
?

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2006, 02:38:52 PM »
Great job, Steve.  The little midget can move on now!  I will buy 10 subscriptions now his ass is gone!