Author Topic: legal Status on IGF-1???  (Read 4126 times)

whitewidow

legal Status on IGF-1???
« on: November 30, 2006, 06:36:14 PM »
what about IGF-1. what if you were busted with a few kits? I know some sites sell supposively as researh chem.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: legal Status on IGF-1???
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 08:27:56 PM »
what about IGF-1. what if you were busted with a few kits? I know some sites sell supposively as researh chem.

good question...id like to know as well

although many sites sell igf-1, clen, arim, clo...all that shit as a "research" chemical....i wonder where and what lines are drawn legally.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 08:30:02 PM »
good question...id like to know as well

although many sites sell igf-1, clen, arim, clo...all that shit as a "research" chemical....i wonder where and what lines are drawn legally.

I dont really get how that research purposes crap works. nolva and adex and all those other anchileries are illegal to possess without sricpt. seems like they could sell testosterone as reserach purposes then.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 08:36:31 PM »
I dont really get how that research purposes crap works. nolva and adex and all those other anchileries are illegal to possess without sricpt. seems like they could sell testosterone as reserach purposes then.

there was a company years ago that did just that. all of their shit was labaled as supplements...kinda like those cheesy adds you see in the back of the mags.....but they were 100% legit steroids. mostly orals (pill form). i believe they were called pure premium labs....

this was back in the OLD triedia days...late 90's- early 2000's

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 08:43:14 PM »
so would you be arrested and charged if you were caught dealing IGf-1 or is it just grey area? I see alot of research sites doing it. cant anybody setup a site like that how are they getting away with selling all that stuff as research chemical?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 08:55:12 PM »
so would you be arrested and charged if you were caught dealing IGf-1 or is it just grey area? I see alot of research sites doing it. cant anybody setup a site like that how are they getting away with selling all that stuff as research chemical?

knowing the u.s., it may be grey on paper....but its black when the cuffs are on. many sites are selling anabolics online...not that thats legal either but...

i guess its the gamble against time.....

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »
what about the site that sell liquid nolva and clomid and other anchileries how do they get away with that?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 09:16:54 PM »
what about the site that sell liquid nolva and clomid and other anchileries how do they get away with that?

not sure if they are..

we both know a couple of sites that sell legit juice...its illegal, but yet it seems as though they are getting away with it. i think these "research" sites are the same. (and if someone knows different..please chime in...im shooting from theory here) its only a matter of time before these companies get the squeeze like the rest of them.

every source sees his/ her day..its just fact. one of these is bound to happen:

1) SOMEONE ROLLS ON THEM
2) SLOPPY WITH EITHER LOCAL BUYS OR NET SALES
3) TURN SCAMMER
4) GET SCARED/ SMART ENOUGH TO STOP DEALING ON A LARGER SCALE

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 12:55:26 AM »
I don't think 99% of cops would know what the hell IGF-1 is... they would probably just disregard it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 03:07:24 AM »

Nolva, Clomid, Adex, etc... aren't in the same class of drugs as Dbol, Deca, Test, etc...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 06:15:12 AM »
Nolva, Clomid, Adex, etc... aren't in the same class of drugs as Dbol, Deca, Test, etc...

Rimmy, do we have a sticky or something regarding drugs, classes, etc.?

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »

Yeah but they are still prscription meds.im sure you cant sell or possess them how do reserach sites get awawy with what they are doing?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 02:31:24 PM »

They're not in the same class as steroids, those 3 PCT drugs are anti-estrogen agents they are classified along the same lines as tylenol 3, steroids are what, class 1 or 2 now?

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 02:49:20 PM »
so can one sell clomid and nolva legally? I doubt it.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 03:49:15 PM »
anything that require a persciption and its not your is illeagal.you have to remember a couple of things nolvadex is to help with breast cancer and is prescibed so if you get caught with it and you don't have a script or a good reason for having it you just might go to jail.the cops are not dumb anything that is affiliated with steroids they will get you on.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
Yeah but they are still prscription meds.im sure you cant sell or possess them how do reserach sites get awawy with what they are doing?

Because there's generally a disclaimer & the drugs/chemicals are labeled for "research purposes only". The drugs/chemicals are also in liquid form.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 08:41:14 PM »
Because there's generally a disclaimer & the drugs/chemicals are labeled for "research purposes only". The drugs/chemicals are also in liquid form.

How valid is that disclaimer though? thats not a valid loophole its still the same drug.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 08:51:38 PM »
How valid is that disclaimer though? thats not a valid loophole its still the same drug.

True but like I said before ancilliaries (spelling?) aren't in the same class as other performance enhancing drugs. I could be wrong but I believe they're in the same class an antibiotics & such.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »
Nah you're right Rimbaud; they're at the same level as regular prescriptions but the "generic substance" itself can be possesed for "research purposes" like every other ancillaries. The only thing the could charge with would be possession without a prescription but would have to prove that is was for "consumption".. which is too much work...

In other word, noboyd gives a shit... yet.  8)

If you are caught with loose tabs and you can't explain to the cop what they are or why you have them, there's a very good chance he'll confiscate them or just as likely a chance he won't give a shit.

If anything, he might think they're narcotics...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 03:19:42 PM »
Thankfully I don't face any of those problems in Canada... I've had cops see bottles of test lying in the cupholder of my car and they commented on it but that's about it.. no problems at all, it's very lax here when it comes to steroids. Cops have REAL drugs to worry about like heroin and cocaine not hormones.