Author Topic: Timing hgh  (Read 876 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
Timing hgh
« on: November 30, 2006, 06:38:53 PM »
  What are some of the acceptable times to take your hgh....and how the hell do you find a mini fridge that can stay at 2 to 8 degrees celcius...thanks in advance minihulk
"Overdone.."

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Timing hgh
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 08:26:34 PM »
if you cant find a fridge that stays from 35-45 degrees...you need to move outta that cave hulk!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 12:02:09 PM »
  What are some of the acceptable times to take your hgh....and how the hell do you find a mini fridge that can stay at 2 to 8 degrees celcius...thanks in advance minihulk

mixed reviews, some say at night, some say both, some say after you train etc etc. I saw once in the morn works good for me but ideally a split dose in the am and before bed will work fine. Thats my opinion.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 12:35:46 AM »
Question if your taking a low dosage such as 3 ius per day ? should you still split it ?,
im guessing so just because of the active duration of the drugs but can 1.5 iu be effective?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 06:00:58 PM »
Question if your taking a low dosage such as 3 ius per day ? should you still split it ?,
im guessing so just because of the active duration of the drugs but can 1.5 iu be effective?

yes 1.5 can be...might as well go for 4iu though and just do 2 and 2