Author Topic: LEE PRIEST AND MUSCLEMAG  (Read 15154 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: LEE PRIEST AND MUSCLEMAG
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 08:38:25 AM »
You're kidding right? If true it just shows you what numbers T&A can get you. You probably work for MuscleRag. The mag is a joke, and Kennedy is just another con man who's made millions selling shit to the ignorant.

Haha that's bodybuilding.
But MM is a good mag to read, I like the layout.
Why everyone hate MM? It's not a 300 page advertisement booklet like MD?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 09:59:42 AM »
exactly, I only read MD for Lees part and Greggs too, there is nothing else that great, They have "md people" where you can see some pics and the rest is ads. whoa.
bodybuildersreality.com

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 09:17:37 PM »
Honestly I cant see any difference in any of the Magazines going around now.  I mean really how many bicep/tricep workout combinations can you read about.  What about Iron Man that is T and A if I have ever seen it.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 09:20:28 PM »
YES ONCE MY CONTRACT IS UP I AM SIGNED TO MUSCLE MAG SO YES YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AND MORE...IT WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THIS TIME NO CENSORS AT ALL.

LEE PRIEST LIVES   :P

Man oh man...Lee is gona get even bigger once he gets back on the cell tech/nitro tech stack.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »

OH BROTHER!!! YES IT IS. MUSCLE TECH ON JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER PAGE.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2006, 05:53:13 AM »
You're kidding right? If true it just shows you what numbers T&A can get you. You probably work for MuscleRag. The mag is a joke, and Kennedy is just another con man who's made millions selling shit to the ignorant.

Wow...Did you try to get a job there or get put in the mag and get shut down? I guess you can't read numbers. MMI does outsell MD. It's plain and simple.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »
MM is nothing more than one giant f*cking MuscleTech ad with little bb stories mixed in.

I looked through the recent MM at a mag stand that shows a photo of you as thier BB of the month and it looks like they airbrushed out your face tat.  I'm glad you're going somewhere that will let you tell it like it is but will censor your face. Good luck homey.  The you should build a whole new set of homo fans since they are the only ones to read MM.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2006, 10:52:15 AM »
MM is nothing more than one giant f*cking MuscleTech ad with little bb stories mixed in.

I looked through the recent MM at a mag stand that shows a photo of you as thier BB of the month and it looks like they airbrushed out your face tat.  I'm glad you're going somewhere that will let you tell it like it is but will censor your face. Good luck homey.  The you should build a whole new set of homo fans since they are the only ones to read MM.

more fans the better, wether they are "homo" or not if they like Lee, they got my respect. but please do tell me, you seem to know what MM is all about so you must read it all the time?? what are MD and Flex? all the mags are same thing, 70% ads and then you got some other stuff. I only read MD for Lee and Greggs columb, everything else was a snore, I like how lots of the atheletes have columbs, but I was only interested In Lee's. so it doesn't matter what Mag I get.
bodybuildersreality.com

Bronx

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2006, 11:09:50 AM »

OR it was a pic from BEFORE he got his face tat. Hmmm...naw, that couldn't be the case, there are no pics of him from before his face tat, they simply do not exist.

Dumbass.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 02:09:33 PM »
OR it was a pic from BEFORE he got his face tat. Hmmm...naw, that couldn't be the case, there are no pics of him from before his face tat, they simply do not exist.

Dumbass.
;D
bodybuildersreality.com

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »
Sounds like I am getting a Musclemag subscription for christmas LoL....The Oilbag caused me to stop subscribing to MD....
Watching The Haters

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 04:21:35 PM »
Lee's the shit thats fer sure

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2006, 12:00:14 AM »
Cool I think about subscribing my self..

LEE I'm so happy you found your way and showed all the haters once again... Lee is still a Priest ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2006, 12:35:29 AM »
Muscle Mag used to be the shit with Zulak's column...at least at first,then eventually he started plugging Muscle Tech more and more ,but what sucked is he would sorta disguise his plug in an answer to someone's supposed question about gear.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2006, 02:17:15 AM »
Wow...Did you try to get a job there or get put in the mag and get shut down? I guess you can't read numbers. MMI does outsell MD. It's plain and simple.

Ok, mr expert.  ::)

Bronx

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2006, 05:05:09 AM »
Ok, mr expert.  ::)

Something tells me I may know about this topic. Obviously you are not going off of any real numbers, otherwise you wouldn't have made the statement in the first place.

Flame on brother...flame on.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2006, 02:25:37 PM »
Something tells me I may know about this topic. Obviously you are not going off of any real numbers, otherwise you wouldn't have made the statement in the first place.

Flame on brother...flame on.

I don't see any proof that MuscleMag out sells MD. If indeed true it is only because of the T&A.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 03:49:45 PM »
I don't see any proof that MuscleMag out sells MD. If indeed true it is only because of the T&A.

Get over it!  All the mags are the same!!!! it is like the Bible you can expand on much

WHATEVER...

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2006, 06:51:31 PM »
The fact is that all the mags are disappointing. The reality is they must conform to the current market in order to maximize sales revenue. This basically means courting all those wannabees and muscle worshipers to buy the mags to see the "inside" of BB'ing. Name one mag that does not regurgitate its info., advertise crap for supps, rehash old news, downright lie to its subscribers(been there seen it), promote the circus nature of what this sport has become, etc... Perhaps with Lee being MM's new athlete, Kennedy will design changes that will improve the overall acceptance of MM and achieve greater fortitude in the industry. And rememer, Lee is making a living being sponsored as a Pro BB'er. I can think of many other ways other Pros(guys and gals) are making a living, that are far less respectful.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 07:01:18 PM »
The fact is that all the mags are disappointing. The reality is they must conform to the current market in order to maximize sales revenue. This basically means courting all those wannabees and muscle worshipers to buy the mags to see the "inside" of BB'ing. Name one mag that does not regurgitate its info., advertise crap for supps, rehash old news, downright lie to its subscribers(been there seen it), promote the circus nature of what this sport has become, etc... Perhaps with Lee being MM's new athlete, Kennedy will design changes that will improve the overall acceptance of MM and achieve greater fortitude in the industry. And rememer, Lee is making a living being sponsored as a Pro BB'er. I can think of many other ways other Pros(guys and gals) are making a living, that are far less respectful.

I dont ever buy them I just go into the newsagent and flick through them.  I can read anything worthwhile in the time I am in the store!  I have never ever picked on up and said Gee I absolutely have to have this issue

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 09:03:12 PM »

OH BROTHER!!! YES IT IS. MUSCLE TECH ON JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER PAGE.
Yeah but you already knew that! You know that they will push muscletech, you know that MM pushes EAS..nothing new about pushing products in any biz. But seeing the same advertisement helps you the reader just thumb through it, and is not harsh on the eyes.
But seeing a 300+ page booklet of just ads really does not make for reading material

Bronx

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2006, 05:23:52 AM »
Unfortunetaly the ad game in magazines will never change, it's the nature of the bizness. Lee on borad with MuscleMag at least shows their willingness to amp things up from their past and try to step up their game!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2006, 04:59:39 PM »
MMI does edit and censor what is sold in the mag, ask Kerri Lee Brown - she will admit it (as will the court documents from the vast amount of Muscletech lawsuits). They pay like crap too.

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2006, 01:10:45 AM »
YES ONCE MY CONTRACT IS UP I AM SIGNED TO MUSCLE MAG SO YES YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AND MORE...IT WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER THIS TIME NO CENSORS AT ALL.

LEE PRIEST LIVES   :P

It's so sad for MD.  I really trusted that everything you wrote was getting written in those pages.  I'm very sorry that you had to endure that crap with them. 

Lucky for me, I let my subscription run out because they just weren't doing it for me lately, although I still do enjoy thier studies in the beginning.

I'm switching over to Muscle Mag International ASAP.

When exactly will your column start?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2006, 06:45:01 AM »
NOT SURE YET BUT WILL NEXT LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I FIND OUT.

LEE