Author Topic: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!  (Read 30434 times)

whitewidow

Re: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 12:40:06 AM »
Bob chic is owned by BB.com slash ryan deluca. deluca owns higher power nutrition. higher nutrition scammed people out of thousands possibly millions selling bunk CEE and M1T too pay chics salary. consumers were jacked for that man.proof ask patrick arnold the man who tested the products and found out about the quality of their stuff.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »
I stick up for the athetes as a whole, I've helped out and made more money for more athletes than you would ever know...

I Make changes for the betterment of the IFBB pro's, both men and women. My job entails being the voice of the pro's, COLLECTIVELY...If Lee had come to me for help, I would have certainly helped in any way I could within the proper channels, and using the proper format.

ATHLETES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 12:57:07 AM »
Come on Keith...get your facts straight, brother:

Lee has made THOUSANDS more from his association with the IFBB over the last 10+ years...it's not even close.

IS what he has chosen better for him?

So far he got suspended from the IFBB, which has had (and will have) a direct effect on his ability to make money competing, and making guest posing appearances....lost his Twinlab contract, lost out on an opportunity to sign with a different major company because he didn't want to compete as an IFBB pro,  and lost his contract with MD....

You have a much different view of "better for him" than I do...

Lee did want back in, or he wouldn't have has Steve B "see what he can do..." if Lee didn't want any part of it, he simply could have said "no thanks, Steve..." and that would've been the end of it...don't be so niave.

Manion had nothing to do with the MD/ Olympia gig...that was all Flex magazine and David Pecker.

Of course MD will be at the Olympia next year...they wer there this year, last year, and every year as far back as I can remember...why would this year be any different?

Blechman fired Lee because of LEE..no one else.

Yes my view is much different.  I have lost allot of money and opportunities i my life cause I just refused to do it the way they wanted.  I really didn't feel like I would feel good doing something I really don't like or believe in.  A perfect example was the gym I was building in Honolulu back in the early 90's.  Or my t-shirt company in Vegas.  My integrity is more important than money.  The thing I have going is it is easy for me to make allot of money just about anytime.  Lee to has the advantage of being able to say yes or no and still be able to make money with something he is happy with.  I guarantee his happiness ismore important than the lost money.  And I think that is best.  Why oh why would anyone work or do something they are not having fun doing.  Cause you need money?  That is the worst excuse.  Work at a job you hate and can't stand for the money.  Horrible reason.  Get out and do what you like to do and keep trying till you make it and you make money at it.  It is a whole lot better and you can sleep good too.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2006, 12:58:42 AM »
its funny  how people are so quick to point out what lee has lost

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2006, 01:05:56 AM »
to each his own path im sure lee can still look at himself in the mirror
Only if he stands on tippy toes  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 01:11:31 AM »
Only if he stands on tippy toes  ;D
bazing ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2006, 02:23:17 AM »
Bob chic is owned by BB.com slash ryan deluca. deluca owns higher power nutrition. higher nutrition scammed people out of thousands possibly millions selling bunk CEE and M1T too pay chics salary. consumers were jacked for that man.proof ask patrick arnold the man who tested the products and found out about the quality of their stuff.

1. regarding lee vs. the world... to thine own self be true.
2. regarding the above quoted post.. LOL.  thanks for posting this info.  see how long it remains here in forum.
3.  regarding chic's job performance..thank you notes expressly written on embossed linen do not convey easily via the internet.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2006, 02:36:47 AM »
yea bob chick shouldnt be on here he has no ifbb titles .i have better genetics than him
i

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2006, 03:21:27 AM »
It's not ust Lee -vs- Dave Palumbo...

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?
If there are no obstacles,no progress.
Good job Lee.
You are progressive.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2006, 03:33:39 AM »
Bob amazingly got his Master's title......Outstanding how that worked out for him isn't it???? The years to come will only show what else Bob is given for his efforts in the IFBB.....LoL
Watching The Haters

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2006, 03:36:23 AM »
Bob amazingly got his Master's title......Outstanding how that worked out for him isn't it???? The years to come will only show what else Bob is given for his efforts in the IFBB.....LoL
i aint gonna dump on bob he is a pro but he is pionting out the fact that lee has a bone to pick with everyone come on now bob you dont argue with just about everyone on here :-\

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2006, 04:09:19 AM »
Sadly he chose a different course in your words.  But in reality what he did was better for him.  The IFBB does not support their members thats a fact even you can't sidestep.  SO far in less than 6 months Lee has made more from competitng in the PDI than he made in the IFBB.  Same thing with St. Cloud.  SO far all the things the IFBB has said about the PDI not making it and no money and no sposnors supporting have been wrong.  I think the problem is that you and Manion think that Lee wanted back into the IFBB and can't fathom the thought that he really didn't.

The MD issue is an exact point where the IFBB threatens sponsors and supporters till they cave in.  Manion doesn't allot MD to cover the Olympia cause of their support of the PDI and Lee was under contract.  Then all of a sudden Manion is sitting next to Bleckman at the North American and sits him up front shaking hands and crap.  Now Bleckman lets Lee go after many years of working together and I will make a side bet with you of $1,000 that MD will be at the Olympia next year.  Simple fact; Manion tells Bleckman to get rid of Lee and he can come back to the Olympia.  Case closed.  Those are the facts.  And its a smart thing to do cause after M&F and Flex sell for near nothing the IFBB will be paying for advertisments and having MD in their corner will help.  Great partnership, they are meant for each other.

Why is it overlooked that Steve Bechman was the person who got Lee his endorsement (6 figure) contract with twinlab..Lee did not get that on his own. It appears (without first hand witnessing of any of this) that Twin and Steve decided Lee was not for them any more, it happens in life and in business. Deal with it.

I wiosh lee success in his life, but it appears he has a pattern of issues, from childhood until now.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2006, 04:53:31 AM »
Lee talking about Dave Palumbo...

This is gold !!!! From where it all started, and unfortunattely ended up with Lee's demise from MD. Real pitty........

One thing we have to admit, though.....the little guy is funny as hell when pissed  ;D
In Lee's defence he just basically told the truth. Palumbo hasn't nor will he ever see a pro card yet he acts like he can mingle with the boys and be a part of the clan. He has a shit body and a pot that sicks out 3 feet.

PB

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2006, 06:54:55 AM »

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?

the lee will say how he's hired lawyers and has incriminating evidence and is going to sue (fill in the blank) and ruin their careers.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2006, 06:57:34 AM »
Respect goes many ways. You can disagree with someone, and still have respect for them.

Right,     and even though Lee may have made some bad choices I stillhave respect for him for saying what he feels

body88

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2006, 07:01:32 AM »

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?

Yeah that you like egg whites and rye bread. Pfffffftttt, deal.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2006, 07:04:02 AM »

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?

No, the only trend we see here, Chick ,  it's you, as usual, opening your mouth to receive the IFBB's cock big time  ;) !!!! Thank you!
Train forever !

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 07:58:55 AM »
I would have certainly helped in any way I could within the proper channels, and using the proper format.

Spoken like a true bureaucrat. Another words, I am not a self starter, I cannot think outside of the box. I am a company man and can only follow the formal rules as written in my company rule book.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 08:03:26 AM »
Ah....Chicky is the IFBB Masters Champ. 

That was a nice title Bodybuilding.com bought for Bob, don't you think?
Ron: "I am lazy."

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 12:07:29 PM »
granted... you have initially the better overview of the IFBB and what happens behind closed doors.

I do have to run along, I will have a look later on I would love to continue this conversation... please rest assure that I do not have anything personally against you or do not want to lecture you, I just air my 5cent in human recourses as a Manager and Managing a rather rather large pool of staff.

Thanks again.
You sure do a shitty job of it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 12:25:22 PM »
Let me get this straight, does everyone here believe that Chick takes it up the ass from the IFBB?  All of your comments to him have been downright disrespectful.  F.U.C.K them all Chick, you can be my company man anytime.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 12:29:57 PM »
Let me get this straight, does everyone here believe that Chick takes it up the ass from the IFBB?  All of your comments to him have been downright disrespectful.  F.U.C.K them all Chick, you can be my company man anytime.

Bob will makes sure to brings his knee-pads for the right price......
Watching The Haters

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2006, 12:38:46 PM »
actually chick, lees contract expires at the end of december (31st ) .  Steve bleachmen just isnt going to renew it.... He wasnt fired.  This wasnt meant to ruin your holiday season  ;)
pump'em dump'em

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2006, 05:36:39 PM »

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?

YEAH I DO SEE A TREND DO YOU?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2006, 05:39:11 PM »
YEAH I DO SEE A TREND DO YOU?

Of course he doesn't....    it's not like Bob is the smartest guy in the world or anything...  ::)

... but at least he's a loyal lapdog for Manion and Weider,  ;)
Ron: "I am lazy."