Author Topic: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!  (Read 30407 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2006, 05:39:46 PM »
Wow Lee against all those people and he stills comes out the winner.  Unreal odds he beat.  Nice winning a battle no matter how bad the odds are.  Good job Lee.

:)

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2006, 06:05:57 PM »
whats next lee? career wise

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2006, 06:07:30 PM »
RACE.COMPETE.WRITE FOR MUSCLEMAG...GUEST POSE..SEMINARS...GEE LEAVING THE IFBB WAS SO BAD :)

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »
If Lee had come to me for help, I would have certainly helped in any way I could within the proper channels, and using the proper format.

Kind of like Tony Soprano....

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2006, 06:09:33 PM »
RACE.COMPETE.WRITE FOR MUSCLEMAG...GUEST POSE..SEMINARS...GEE LEAVING THE IFBB WAS SO BAD :)
DVDs too! don't forget about those Lee!
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2006, 06:19:46 PM »
DVDs too! don't forget about those Lee!

yeah i forgot i am so busy :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2006, 08:57:30 PM »
Why is it overlooked that Steve Bechman was the person who got Lee his endorsement (6 figure) contract with twinlab..Lee did not get that on his own. It appears (without first hand witnessing of any of this) that Twin and Steve decided Lee was not for them any more, it happens in life and in business. Deal with it.

I wiosh lee success in his life, but it appears he has a pattern of issues, from childhood until now.

It's not overlooked, its just that Lee got paid and they (Twinlab) used the shitout of him so they got what they paid for.  It's notlike they just gave Lee money for nothing.  He did the work got them a ton of publicity and business and he got paid. If Twinlab didn't grab him guaranteed someone else would of.  Wasn't he with MuscleTech atone time.  Lee is a big name and very marketable, Twinlab was lucky they got him on their side.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2006, 11:38:22 PM »

It's not overlooked, its just that Lee got paid and they (Twinlab) used the shitout of him so they got what they paid for.  It's notlike they just gave Lee money for nothing.  He did the work got them a ton of publicity and business and he got paid. If Twinlab didn't grab him guaranteed someone else would of.  Wasn't he with MuscleTech atone time.  Lee is a big name and very marketable, Twinlab was lucky they got him on their side.

Exactly. But now they want to work with somebody else. WTF is all this drama about a business decision.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2006, 11:40:34 PM »
Guys,

All these comment about bob Chic are just plain wrong, I'm sure of it.

i'm sure in the morning, when pro Bbers who read this board wake up, they'll read this and chime in, in bob's defense, and talk about how much he's helped them.

I'm sure of it.  Dozens of them. You just watch.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2006, 07:34:54 AM »
Bob loves IFBB's log !!!! ;D
Train forever !

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2006, 07:44:59 AM »
All in all i don't think it will be to bad for you Lee, it must be the same kinda feeling when you leave your old dusty job and now u can look into the bright future that alone is exciting shit :).

I wish you all the best my friend :)

Lee does not need MD... MD needs Lee

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2006, 07:47:18 AM »
Guys,

All these comment about bob Chic are just plain wrong, I'm sure of it.

I'm sure in the morning, when pro Bbers who read this board wake up, they'll read this and chime in, in bob's defense, and talk about how much he's helped them.

I'm sure of it.  Dozens of them. You just watch.

Well that was exactly my argument the last time I was debating with Bob if he is a good Athletes representative... he said the "real" bodybuilders are too busy posting on boards what good he has done for them (or something down the line)  ::) ::) ::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2006, 07:51:59 AM »
YEAH I DO SEE A TREND DO YOU?

Wow, I didn't notice the trend before!

Lee is on a mission to rid bodybuilding of homosexuality!!

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2006, 09:25:42 AM »
IFBB pros havent been compensated fairly for so long its crazy.  And now you throw them a bone, what 4k and expect them to be grateful.  Please.  Way to take a stand Lee, its good for the sport so that other athletes open up their eyes.   He's taking shots from Palumbo a guy who was willing to sell fake product.  You cant take someone like that seriously.     

I don't think dave knew that stuff was fake.  Anyone that knows him knows he wouldn't compromise his integrity for a couple extra bucks.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2006, 04:04:02 PM »
It's not ust Lee -vs- Dave Palumbo...

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?
AT LEAST HE'S NOT WEARING KNEE PADS BOB.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2006, 04:05:59 PM »
Riiiiiight...

Thanks for the tips Mr. helper...

If Lee had decided to stay with the IFBB, then he could have opted to work within the system, and with myself to initiate change...sadly, he chose a different course an now finds himself on the short end (no pun intended).

YOUR SYSTEM SUCKS BOB AND APPERENTLY SO DO YOU(PUN INTENDED)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »
It's not ust Lee -vs- Dave Palumbo...

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?

I see a trend. You guys hate Lee because he's black.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2006, 09:01:12 PM »
Exactly. But now they want to work with somebody else. WTF is all this drama about a business decision.

Exactly, Chic and others make it sound like because Lee went to the PDI and quit the IFBB he lost his contract with TwinLabs.    According to them he was going anyway.  SO what is the big deal.  But Chic wants to blame Lee leaving the IFBB for why he lost his contract.  It didn't matter did it?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2006, 06:05:35 AM »
Exactly, Chic and others make it sound like because Lee went to the PDI and quit the IFBB he lost his contract with TwinLabs.    According to them he was going anyway.  SO what is the big deal.  But Chic wants to blame Lee leaving the IFBB for why he lost his contract.  It didn't matter did it?

NO I WAS LOOSING THAT ANYWAY....ALSO FUNNY HOW IN MY SECTION IN MD WHEN I TALK ABOUT PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR THE WORD PDI IS REMOVED AGAIN AND THE LIST OF PDI SHOWS I TALK ABOUT EVEN THE WORD NABBA WHEN I TALKED ABOUT GUEST POSING...NAH THE IFBB DIDN'T GET TO STEVE....WHAT A SHAME.WE WILL BE SEEING MORE MD  NEXT YEAR IN IFBB CONTEST FOR SURE.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2006, 06:35:15 AM »
Wasn't MD banned from the Olympia?  HOw better to kiss ass and get back in line on the turd train than to kick around the current IFBB sore spot.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2006, 08:26:40 AM »
Wow Lee against all those people and he stills comes out the winner.  Unreal odds he beat.  Nice winning a battle no matter how bad the odds are.  Good job Lee.

Put the crack pipe down.  Your little midget buddy doesn't have a pot to piss in unless you count his little ass apartment and 12K car.

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2006, 08:28:46 AM »
yeah i forgot i am so busy :)

With this enormous wealth you think you could have purchased a home, instead a woman had to buy it...then kick your midget ass to the street.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2006, 09:10:57 AM »
In this world the reality of life dictates that you must swallow some shit! If you
don't as an adult it generally eventually comes back and bites you in the ass!!! :o

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2006, 09:18:23 AM »
NO I WAS LOOSING THAT ANYWAY....ALSO FUNNY HOW IN MY SECTION IN MD WHEN I TALK ABOUT PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR THE WORD PDI IS REMOVED AGAIN AND THE LIST OF PDI SHOWS I TALK ABOUT EVEN THE WORD NABBA WHEN I TALKED ABOUT GUEST POSING...NAH THE IFBB DIDN'T GET TO STEVE....WHAT A SHAME.WE WILL BE SEEING MORE MD  NEXT YEAR IN IFBB CONTEST FOR SURE.

looks like Prince BLECHMAN is looking to take the throne once King Joe leaves...not to shabby of an idea!
i just hope MD doesn't become a little "sesame-street" type mag now that they're in bed with the IFBB and all, would kind of suck to sell out like that, but then again...when they cancel a contract for one of the best Columns in the mag (Lee's), i guess you can never be too sure of anything

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2006, 10:15:43 AM »
Put the crack pipe down.  Your little midget buddy doesn't have a pot to piss in unless you count his little ass apartment and 12K car.

MY CAR COAST 52K AND IT IS A NICE APARTMENT I PAY MORE IN RENT THEN YOU PAY YOUR MOTHER FOR YOUR ROOM.WHY BUY A HOUSE ?NEVER WANTED TO I LIKE MOVING.