Author Topic: who's stronger?  (Read 2849 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
who's stronger?
« on: November 30, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »
democrats or republicans, in the gym?

discuss.
Deep Tissue Massage

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: who's stronger?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 01:26:48 AM »
democrats or republicans, in the gym?

discuss.

great thread rodmeister general, the way i see it, replubicans generally consume more protein due to hunting, not being vegeterians etc. Look at Colin powell for eXAample that ni**a benched 405 for reps while at college, he wasgeared to the balls.

I think a more interesting question woulod be whobenches mroe out of Blair and Bush, I'd go for Blair seeing as though his dad was a coal miner, and those fuckers were solid. We have seen bush senior, ni**a looks lik he'd struggle with a 25 a side.

Another, who could bench more out of Michael Jackson an Prince, Jacko supposedly got a double out of 135 during the time of bad. Some of the Revolution wereheavily juicng in the early 80's.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:54:34 AM »
great thread rodmeister general, the way i see it, replubicans generally consume more protein due to hunting, not being vegeterians etc. Look at Colin powell for eXAample that ni**a benched 405 for reps while at college, he wasgeared to the balls.

I think a more interesting question woulod be whobenches mroe out of Blair and Bush, I'd go for Blair seeing as though his dad was a coal miner, and those fuckers were solid. We have seen bush senior, ni**a looks lik he'd struggle with a 25 a side.

Another, who could bench more out of Michael Jackson an Prince, Jacko supposedly got a double out of 135 during the time of bad. Some of the Revolution wereheavily juicng in the early 80's.

Great thread.

A couple of Dems and Repubs:

Rush Limbaugh is probably a pretty good bencher and squatter, especially in gear. Fat lifters always get more from a shirt than cut guys, look at a fat guy like Mike Wolfe eg, or a squatter like Jeff "Fat Blob" Lewis.

I like Howard Dean's intensity, a short intense squat. Look for some decent numbers there.

John Kerry is terrible in the squat and the benchpress, but look for his sumo deadlift to bring his total up somewhat.

Condi Rice vs Senator Clinton is an interesting matchup, Rice the better squatter and deadlifter (longer arms), but Senator Clinton getting the benchpress due to a good setup.

Madeleine Albright has some serious fat pressure to use in her three lifts, the deadlift being her one weak link, sloppy grip.

Rumsfeld, much like John Kerry, being a decent sumo deadlifter. Terrible benchpress, but somewhat decent squatter.

Barrack Obama probably sports three solid lifts, outstanding in the deadlift especially.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 03:02:20 AM »
who gives a pussy flap whos stronger what a stupid thread
i

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 03:06:16 AM »

I dunno mate - some good speculation going on here.  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 03:15:28 AM »

This coming from someone who only makes stupid threads ::)
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 03:16:29 AM »
Republicans would whoop Democrats in the gym for obivous reasons.
I

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 03:24:36 AM »
Yeah, I think Republican's would be a lot more hardcore in their appraoch to training and more willing to take risks. They'd destroy the demmycrats.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 03:26:23 AM »
Great thread.

Rush Limbaugh is probably a pretty good bencher and squatter, especially in gear. Fat lifters always get more from a shirt than cut guys, look at a fat guy like Mike Wolfe eg, or a squatter like Jeff "Fat Blob" Lewis.

I like Howard Dean's intensity, a short intense squat. Look for some decent numbers there.

John Kerry is terrible in the squat and the benchpress, but look for his sumo deadlift to bring his total up somewhat.

Condi Rice vs Senator Clinton is an interesting matchup, Rice the better squatter and deadlifter (longer arms), but Senator Clinton getting the benchpress due to a good setup.

Madeleine Albright has some serious fat pressure to use in her three lifts, the deadlift being her one weak link, sloppy grip.

Rumsfeld, much like John Kerry, being a decent sumo deadlifter. Terrible benchpress, but somewhat decent squatter.

Barrack Obama probably sports three solid lifts, outstanding in the deadlift especially.

YIP
Zack

Wow.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 03:39:39 AM »
Great thread.

YIP
Zack

Hedge you obviously know a lot about powerlifting/weightlifting (olympic),

who do you think was the strognest national leader of all time?

You'd have to have Hnery VIII, that ni**a was easily 290/300 offseason, and I'd put money on him outlifting most pros today....

then theres P.W bota* of south africa that ni**a (ok I know he hated "bleks"), was rumoured to have just missed 315 when the then British Prime minister (iron lady margeret thatcher - look at her - bitch was juiced to the gills and looked and sounded like a brother) and him held secret talks back in 80.

Genghis Khan legend and folklore has it once carried a horse on his back up a hill during his adolesence, imaine kamali attemplting it, hed probably eat it.

All in all you have the greats like Napolean, Stalin, or avid little men who wanted to big through bodybuilding style training, but my man Henry (I am henry the 8th, henry the 8th i am!) owns them all.

Bulls testicles with good ale will make you a real man.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 04:05:39 AM »
Hedge you obviously know a lot about powerlifting/weightlifting (olympic),

who do you think was the strognest national leader of all time?

You'd have to have Hnery VIII, that ni**a was easily 290/300 offseason, and I'd put money on him outlifting most pros today....

then theres P.W bota* of south africa that ni**a (ok I know he hated "bleks"), was rumoured to have just missed 315 when the then British Prime minister (iron lady margeret thatcher - look at her - bitch was juiced to the gills and looked and sounded like a brother) and him held secret talks back in 80.

Genghis Khan legend and folklore has it once carried a horse on his back up a hill during his adolesence, imaine kamali attemplting it, hed probably eat it.

All in all you have the greats like Napolean, Stalin, or avid little men who wanted to big through bodybuilding style training, but my man Henry (I am henry the 8th, henry the 8th i am!) owns them all.

Bulls testicles with good ale will make you a real man.

Andy Bolton couldn't hold Henry's jock strap.

Henry's appetite was legendary, and with some moderate guessing, he would probably put up 1100-900-850. With single ply gear, of course.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 04:49:37 AM »
Yeah, I think Republican's would be a lot more hardcore in their appraoch to training and more willing to take risks. They'd destroy the demmycrats.
Yep they would attack the weights the same bone headed way they attacked Iraq - and wind up wasting shit loads of time and tearing a muscle or two ;D
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 04:54:03 AM »

They're all weak as hell. Some people look better in a suit, some look better in a tanktop. :)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 05:28:35 AM »
thanx for that comment mike the machine your a fag
i

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 05:46:25 AM »
thanx for that comment mike the machine your a fag

Sounds like someone found shit in their corn flakes this morning ;D
I

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 06:38:26 AM »
great thread rodmeister general, the way i see it, replubicans generally consume more protein due to hunting.....

Hunters....hahhahaah, biggest delusional cowards that ever lived....They acutally believe animals overpopulate. They refuse to invest in animal birth control studies because they are worried about the animals health. The Fish Game and Widlife Dept gets rich off of seling them hunting licenses, while most live in trailer parks. New Jersey, the most densly populated state in the nation, with hardly a tree left, has 5 black bears left. Hunters petitioned the state so they could hunt them. After all those evil bears get into peoples precious garbage cans....hahahah, oh brother ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 07:26:07 AM »
no. i live in nyc and my favorite thing to do is go to my camp upstate. my boys that i hunt with are all from manhattan so you cant say its a hick sport. you obviously dont know shit about hunting

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 07:52:26 AM »
Hunting is for gays, end of story

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 09:02:38 AM »
no. i live in nyc and my favorite thing to do is go to my camp upstate.

Like this?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 09:09:15 AM »
I'd have to say that Republicans are naturally stronger, but the Liberals LOVE their drugs and would have no problem taking gear.....other than that they're pussys!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 09:13:00 AM »
I'd have to say that Republicans are naturally stronger, but the Liberals LOVE their drugs and would have no problem taking gear.....other than that they're pussys!

Yeah, Arnold is suspiciously "Liberal", with all his gay-nuthugging and environmentalist crap. Kinda makes sense when you think of it... 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 09:20:44 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 09:27:27 AM »
Clinton or Gore could out bench Bush, but I gotta feeling when it comes to throwin hands Bush would take either one.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 04:17:51 PM »
Republicans.  Liberals are tree huggin vag's.

Democrats are too preoccupied with trying to figure out ways to increase taxes from hardworkers to feed and clothe those baby producing waste of space pieces of shit. 
\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 04:24:02 PM »
republicans would be too preoccupied trying to convince everyone they aren't gay and yelling at all of the blacks and mexicans to actually get any weightlifting in. i'd also look forward to the five feet away spotting they'd do because any closer than that is awfully gay, so they all keep injuring themselves due to inadequate spotting.