Author Topic: Disembowelled and murdered for teaching girls  (Read 2502 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Disembowelled and murdered for teaching girls
« on: December 01, 2006, 02:06:35 AM »
The gunmen came at night to drag Mohammed Halim away from his home, in front of his crying children and his wife begging for mercy.

The 46-year-old schoolteacher tried to reassure his family that he would return safely.

But his life was over.

He was partly disembowelled and then torn apart with his arms and legs tied to motorbikes. The remains were put on display as a warning to others against defying Taleban orders to stop educating girls.

Read it all: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfm?c_id=500838&ObjectID=10413099

Remember folks, islam is a "religion" of peace!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Disembowelled and murdered for teaching girls
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 02:22:36 AM »
Unbelieveable.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:32:05 AM »
Repulsive.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 02:50:24 AM »
This is typical but...I think the whole educate woman thing is lost on these people and needs to be abandond. They hate this crap and it pisses them off. U can only foster so much western BS on these people. Stuff like basic human rights only works if ur dealing with rational people who give a shit.
L

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 02:57:25 AM »
They seem to be stuck 700 years in the past. That's the trouble with Islam and so many other religions - stuck in the past with no respect for changes and developments that occur in today's society.

See my "banning religion" thread on the religious board for more info on my crusade to eradicate this disease from the world.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 03:19:47 AM »
Religion in moderation is great..or better if practiced by rational folks..these idiots are not rational. The West got over the weird..burn witches thing a few hundred years ago. They suck thats all there is to it.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 06:09:59 AM »
They seem to be stuck 700 years in the past. That's the trouble with Islam and so many other religions - stuck in the past with no respect for changes and developments that occur in today's society.

See my "banning religion" thread on the religious board for more info on my crusade to eradicate this disease from the world.

Why be a coward and group islam with other religions? It's far out on its own when it comes to disgusting acts like this.

To construct a sentance like that you must have examples of other religious fanatics who have murdered a man for teaching girls. I'll be waiting for this examples.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 06:29:32 AM »
Who is in charge in Afghanistan?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 06:33:09 AM »
Why be a coward and group islam with other religions? It's far out on its own when it comes to disgusting acts like this.

To construct a sentance like that you must have examples of other religious fanatics who have murdered a man for teaching girls. I'll be waiting for this examples.

I wasn't referring to other religions in the same vein as Islam in respect of the teaching girls issue - I was grouping all religions together in the sense that they are all stuck in the past - Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc, etc.

An example - look at religion's views on homosexuality - all god-fearing people see it as evil in inhuman when we now know that homosexuality is genetic and not a lifestyle choice.

The Taliban are the scourge of the earth and the sooner they are wiped off the map the better - this is an example of a religous group who uses twisted beliefs as a means to an end. But there are others too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 06:36:13 AM »
anyone know what the Afghan Heroin export numbers were, with the Taliban in charge, vs. when they were kicked out?

Not defending their human rights abuses, just curious.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 06:42:55 AM »
Who is in charge in Afghanistan?

That my friend is the question..Karzi is the emperor of Kabul....beyond that who the hell knows. The warlords have always run this country.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 06:48:41 AM »
That my friend is the question..Karzi is the emperor of Kabul....beyond that who the hell knows. The warlords have always run this country.

nonsense.  We're the USA and we've been at war there for 62 months now.  Surely we own the shit outta that country by now.    In WWI we were able to conquer the entire Ger/Jap/Ita nations in that much time.

Are you SURE the US doesn't control things yet?   I don't wanna play devil's advocate, but what you're saying would nearly imply that we don't WANT to win yet.  I can't think of any reason we'd want to remain in Afghanistan.  Our War on Drugs would prevent us from assisting any heroin trade, and we certainly are ethically above using the nation for its Caspian oil access. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 07:21:11 AM »
This is typical but...I think the whole educate woman thing is lost on these people and needs to be abandond. They hate this crap and it pisses them off. U can only foster so much western BS on these people. Stuff like basic human rights only works if ur dealing with rational people who give a shit.

Yeah, that's why Mohammed Halim risked his life to educate those girls.  ::)

Places like Afghanistan and Saudia Arabia are a lost cause..

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 10:03:52 AM »
I wasn't referring to other religions in the same vein as Islam in respect of the teaching girls issue - I was grouping all religions together in the sense that they are all stuck in the past - Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc, etc.

An example - look at religion's views on homosexuality - all god-fearing people see it as evil in inhuman when we now know that homosexuality is genetic and not a lifestyle choice.

The Taliban are the scourge of the earth and the sooner they are wiped off the map the better - this is an example of a religous group who uses twisted beliefs as a means to an end. But there are others too.

Even homosexuality, you think the oppressiveness of Christianity compares to that of islam in respect to gays? Tell me one islamic country that allows for same sex relationships.

Most christian western countries allow it.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 10:56:54 AM »
Even homosexuality, you think the oppressiveness of Christianity compares to that of islam in respect to gays? Tell me one islamic country that allows for same sex relationships.Most christian western countries allow it.

I'm pretty sure Morocco allows it. Obviously marriage is illegal but that goes for a lot of christian western countries too.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 11:13:56 AM »
I'm pretty sure Morocco allows it. Obviously marriage is illegal but that goes for a lot of christian western countries too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_rights_in_Morocco

Think again. Nice try tho!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 11:16:19 AM »

Most christian western countries allow it.
Are you trying to convert American righties to Islam ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 11:29:22 AM »
Are you trying to convert American righties to Islam ;D

How's your mother doing? Still sucking off jews for the buzz of it? :-X
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 12:12:31 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_rights_in_Morocco

Think again. Nice try tho!

Haha!! I was pretty damn close though you've got to admit. I can't think of any others. You win this one Nordic.  :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 12:28:57 PM »
Yeah, that's why Mohammed Halim risked his life to educate those girls.  ::)

Places like Afghanistan and Saudia Arabia are a lost cause..
this is what i think about....
everytime i want to say 'just nuke them all to death' because of stuff like this i think about the good people, such as the guy who WAS teaching the girls, who would also get killed  :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 08:20:17 PM »
I fail to see what this particular incident has anything to do with Islam?

So a "muslim" guy kills another muslim guy for trying to educate his daughters. One good deed vs a bad one. Both commited by muslims. You, however, the douchebag that you are, assign the bad deed to the religion of Islam.

Keep diggin bitch, maybe you'll come up with something worthwhile  ;)

follow the arrows

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 08:40:48 PM »
Haidar this is directly tied to Islam. We keep pushing womans rights on these people and they hate it and they take it out on their own people. I can think of better things to do then worry about woman's rights here. It needs to be lower on the priority list.
L

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 02:12:08 AM »
I fail to see what this particular incident has anything to do with Islam?

So a "muslim" guy kills another muslim guy for trying to educate his daughters. One good deed vs a bad one. Both commited by muslims. You, however, the douchebag that you are, assign the bad deed to the religion of Islam.

Keep diggin bitch, maybe you'll come up with something worthwhile  ;)

You can't be this ignorant and denial surely not to see the connection between the taliban etc with islam?

You're going to burn in hell whilst being molested by muhammad! Enjoy! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 11:49:41 PM »
You can't be this ignorant and denial surely not to see the connection between the taliban etc with islam?

You're going to burn in hell whilst being molested by muhammad! Enjoy! :-*
Surely, heaven then must be reserved for hatred-spewing idiots like you  ::) (you're melting down already I see)

I'm just going off of what was mentioned in the thread. Two muslim men. One man commits a good deed. The other commits a heinous crime. They both share in common the religion of Islam. How then can u blame Islam for the one man's evil actions, but not accredit Islam with the good deed of the other?

You are a liar. An ignorant liar. A self-righteous ignorant liar.
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 11:58:30 PM »
How then can u blame Islam for the one man's evil actions, but not accredit Islam with the good deed of the other?

Nordic, I'd like to see your answer for this one.  IMO he makes an ironclad point - you can't blame the religion for the bad things its followers do, unless you also give credit to the good things its followers do.