Author Topic: sustanon  (Read 1789 times)

matty hayden

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
sustanon
« on: December 01, 2006, 03:22:04 AM »
been gearing for several years with sustanon etc, 2 ten week cycles a year. everyone seems to recommend using sustanon twice weekly, Ive used it both once and twice weekly and got  good results with both. is there much benefit injecting twice as apposed to once a week, as i didn't see much difference.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: sustanon
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 03:54:23 AM »
depending on the dosage...if 750...everyother day...if 1 g or 1.5 g...every day an amp...esters...twice weekly

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 05:41:35 AM »
been gearing for several years with sustanon etc, 2 ten week cycles a year. everyone seems to recommend using sustanon twice weekly, Ive used it both once and twice weekly and got  good results with both. is there much benefit injecting twice as apposed to once a week, as i didn't see much difference.

matt, there's shorter and faster esters in sus....to hit you at different times. the basis behind EVERY cycle to keep test levels consistent. if your only taking 500mg of sus a week....then by all means, split it up every 3-4 days. regardless, if you made good gains either way...good on you bro....

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 08:37:50 AM »
500mg would be 1cc mon-thur 750 would be 1cc mon-wed-fri  1000 i would do 2cc mon-thur...1500(why would you need that much is beyond me) would be 2cc every mon-wed-fri...the idea is not to pin cushion yourself, the esters in sustanon are not that fast acting, prop is a 2-4 day drug. The rest of the esters are beyond that. Pinning it everyday is for the people who think they cant grow without a roid in them everyday.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 01:50:39 PM »
the esters in sustanon are not that fast acting, prop is a 2-4 day drug. The rest of the esters are beyond that. Pinning it everyday is for the people who think they cant grow without a roid in them everyday.
Half life of test in sust 250

test phenylpropionate: 4.5 days
test propionate: 4.5 days
test isocaproate: 9 days
test decanoate: 15 days

tinbeater36

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »
Half life of test in sust 250

test phenylpropionate: 4.5 days
test propionate: 4.5 days
test isocaproate: 9 days
test decanoate: 15 days

Interesting article on some new research about this in MD this month (DEC pg 314) check it out - also an article on the mr getbig competition (pg 76)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 09:43:46 PM »

We've been over this so many times....

You couldn't find a thread on this?

.....or you were just too lazy to look?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

matty hayden

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 02:21:36 AM »
too lazy, my question was why inject twice a week when i get the same result injecting once, know difference at all and Ive dried both.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 07:45:07 AM »
Ive gotten the best gains doing 3 times a week