Author Topic: Vicodine W/D?  (Read 3881 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Vicodine W/D?
« on: December 01, 2006, 06:22:01 AM »
Has anyone been addicted to vicodine?  I used to take a tab every day for a year.  Nothing crazy, but Im wondering if I have become addicted so I stopped cold turkey a few weeks ago.  Then, if pain is bad, I sometimes have 1 on Friday or Sat.....then I feel like shit the whole week.  Now, I don't know if it's something else I'm dealing with, or is it w/d?  Cold tingly hands, numbness, severe stomach pain and lower back pain...gets worse as the week goes on which is why I also find myself having one on the weekend......anyone who can help?

barnabas

• Getbig II
Re: Vicodine W/D?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 06:50:22 AM »
Has anyone been addicted to vicodine?  I used to take a tab every day for a year.  Nothing crazy, but Im wondering if I have become addicted so I stopped cold turkey a few weeks ago.  Then, if pain is bad, I sometimes have 1 on Friday or Sat.....then I feel like shit the whole week.  Now, I don't know if it's something else I'm dealing with, or is it w/d?  Cold tingly hands, numbness, severe stomach pain and lower back pain...gets worse as the week goes on which is why I also find myself having one on the weekend......anyone who can help?
[/quote

There was a sticky up on this board talking about pain med w/d.  It must have been taking down fairly recently.  Maybe ask one of the mod's what happend to it.  I thought it was a good post.  I would say the best thing to do (and the hardest) is to just stop cold turkey.  I think those symptoms are w/d.  I'm sure others will post up and give some good advice.  Stay strong bro, you don't need that sh**.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 07:21:26 AM »
im thinking its withdrawl lugar. if the pain/ sides go away when you take another one...its probably withdrawl. im by no means an expert in this, and as stated in the post above....O the moderator had a HUGE post in regard to addiction to pain pills. PM him for it, im sure he will help (hopefully)

on another note...this isnt a dig, or a stab at you or anything like that...but lugar, have you ever been psychologically tested before? it seems like you might have some issues with obsessive cumpulsive behavior, and addictive personality disorder.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 07:55:35 AM »
interesting...you asked this like 5 times in the sticky above about painkillers.

DON'T TAKE THEM IF THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT!

it's pretty simple...

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 08:04:41 AM »
I'm not trying to be a dick (I know I've said that before & I've ment it then as I do now). You need to look into some serious help. You have some serious body image issues & now problems with drugs. Do you have health insurance? If so see a doctor.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »
yep thats withdrawl 100%...the good news is by the 2nd week if you dont have pills at all it will go away. The stomach and diarhea will take a little longer. Get some immodium ad. Take low dose advil for the cramps/back. If you cant sleep at night take some tylenol pm or benadryl for a couple nights. It will go away you just have to be strong about it. Find something to do, kill yourself in the gym so your tired. As long as you dont get restless legs at night it wont be too hard.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 08:08:19 AM »
I'm not trying to be a dick (I know I've said that before & I've ment it then as I do now). You need to look into some serious help. You have some serious body image issues & now problems with drugs. Do you have health insurance? If so see a doctor.

hes not too bad, i have helped people who would take 20-30 vicoden a day get off. Takes time and patience. Suboxen helps big time.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 08:45:40 AM »

hes not too bad, i have helped people who would take 20-30 vicoden a day get off. Takes time and patience. Suboxen helps big time.

toolarge...there were some other issues in the past...thats why we are all asking about possible mental issues. strange behaviors to say the least...trust us...

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 09:12:51 AM »
toolarge...there were some other issues in the past...thats why we are all asking about possible mental issues. strange behaviors to say the least...trust us...

LOL my bad, i dont know the history, i trust you guys

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 09:43:27 AM »

is suboxen the american name for what's known as subutex in england (buprenorphine)?

If it is then your right they are a great way to stop the withdrawals and also stop the mental addiction because of the blocking effect they have.
8) B.B.C. 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 09:47:16 AM »
is suboxen the american name for what's known as subutex in england (buprenorphine)?

If it is then your right they are a great way to stop the withdrawals and also stop the mental addiction because of the blocking effect they have.

Yes, Suboxen is the name of the drug. It works quite well, but it is not needed for someone who takes 1 pill a day. He will feel like shit for a few days but doesn't need chemical assistance if he is only taking 1 pill a day.
E

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 10:14:04 AM »
Yes, Suboxen is the name of the drug. It works quite well, but it is not needed for someone who takes 1 pill a day. He will feel like shit for a few days but doesn't need chemical assistance if he is only taking 1 pill a day.

Aye your probly right danny, it seems though that he gives in at the end of the week and takes pills again, so the way it looks to me is that its more of a mental thing than physical(even though he'll probably have a small amount of physical withdrawal), maybe he could take something like naltrexone, do they have that in america? its a blocker but it doesnt help with the withdrawals it just takes up the opioid receptor sites in the brain so you cant feel it if you take any gear.
8) B.B.C. 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »
Aye your probly right danny, it seems though that he gives in at the end of the week and takes pills again, so the way it looks to me is that its more of a mental thing than physical(even though he'll probably have a small amount of physical withdrawal), maybe he could take something like naltrexone, do they have that in america? its a blocker but it doesnt help with the withdrawals it just takes up the opioid receptor sites in the brain so you cant feel it if you take any gear.

It's all mental. The fact that he took one a day for so long without the need to take a higher amount tells us he never really got physically addicted. He needs to throw them out cuz they are just a crutch, he'll feel better in no time.
E

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 10:37:50 AM »
i think this guys problem is definitely "mental"...lol

8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 10:44:28 AM »
i think this guys problem is definitely "mental"...lol

8)

He has the symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder.  Or he is just trolling ???
E

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 10:49:11 AM »
He has the symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder.  Or he is just trolling ???

No...i think he is a legit OCD person.

Ever since he began posting a few months ago he has shown his OCD side.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 10:58:25 AM »
york, daniel, toolarge, you guys need to post over here more often.....

dont get to sucked into the "drama" on the other side.......

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 11:17:24 AM »

sound like ur on something more than just 1 vico's per week or per day!!!  and yes... u are a full blown opiate addict!!! and this is much harder addiction than anything drugs out there... once an addict, your an addict for LIFE! :( and now it's all up to you... but good news is there are meds that can help u kick the habit! :)
but not all docs can prescribe this med, because they have to be licensed...

ok... during nitetime when u can't sleep? take a HOT SHOWER and sit in there for like 30mins! THIS WORKS!! temporarily but u'll feel SO much Better!!!
try HGH! i know it sound funny but... it will help u sleep and it will take care of your pain!  u don't need the injection kind.. (although they work much better!)  but just get some HGH from online  vitamin and supplement store! i swear to God.. HGH will help u with your w/d

if theres anything else i can help u.. PM me brother

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 11:23:02 AM »

of course theres naltrexone here! and they also got Suboxone :) now, this has naltrexone and little bit of BoonG~ bOOonG~ ya know?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 11:57:17 AM »

exactly, he wouldnt need this at all, it would make him worse. Also suboxen is different then the shot the poster above was talking about, it has an added drug that binds the opiate receptor. So in other words if a junkie trys to take opiates while on suboxen, hes gets sick with no high effects.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 11:58:10 AM »
york, daniel, toolarge, you guys need to post over here more often.....

dont get to sucked into the "drama" on the other side.......

ya i just checked in and saw some good info and posts with no bs, i will be more active, thanks for the welcome

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 11:59:16 AM »

Maybe both.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 12:04:04 PM »
exactly, he wouldnt need this at all, it would make him worse. Also suboxen is different then the shot the poster above was talking about, it has an added drug that binds the opiate receptor. So in other words if a junkie trys to take opiates while on suboxen, hes gets sick with no high effects.

In rehab(for opiate addiction), they put four suboxens under my toungue four times a day and I was fucked up for two days till they weened me off. Any, and that is if there are ANY wd symptoms from a few vikes a week would in no way warrant suboxen.
E

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 12:07:50 PM »

actually when a junky take opiates while on suboxone.. u don't get sick... u just need to double or triple the dosage to get high, but after that u also need to double the dosage of suboxone.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 12:38:03 PM »

of course theres naltrexone here! and they also got Suboxone :) now, this has naltrexone and little bit of BoonG~ bOOonG~ ya know?

Aye i knew you guys would have it but i didnt know if it would be more well known as a different name over there, the subexone is good stuff, its one of the only drugs ive known thats actually helped people come off it and stay off it.
8) B.B.C. 8)