Author Topic: JESSICA SIMPSON SEX TAPE!!!!!!!  (Read 44120 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: JESSICA SIMPSON SEX TAPE!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2006, 12:34:40 PM »
For sure.  I honestly wonder what happened with those two because I would never let a woman like that go.   ;D

Anyone who saw the TV series wouldn't find it a stretch. They never seemed to have a great connection, probably got married because of attraction and having fun. Her being stupid would get old pretty fast after the initial excitement wore off. She's only sexy in appearance, not in personality, just like Pam Anderson. Carmen Electra has a sexy personality, isn't as stupid.

body88

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »
Anyone who saw the TV series wouldn't find it a stretch. They didn't seem to have a great connection, and her being stupid must be tiresome after the initial excitement wears off.

That and the age difference. I think Jessica was only 21 when they where married. Nick was 26 I believe. Still immature. Especially for a star. He seemed to be looking for stability. While she was off starting her career and making millions.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2006, 12:40:12 PM »
I would take Heather Locklear or Carmen Electra instead; they're not bimbos like Jessica or Pam Anderson.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2006, 01:20:17 PM »
Im not a gimmick and I'm not lying. Im just telling the truth, Simpson is overrated. She has a hot body but her face is nothing special really. I dont really care if you have a hot gf and I have no intention of posting pics of the girls in my school for you guys to jerk off to. Sorry, and btw; I don't give a shit about your little internet society thing here. I come to Getbig for laughs.

You are also balding = even teh Shadow might look better than you.

Commie girls = ugly.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »

You must be slow. Tell me then, who is the hottest woman on the planet? As Jessica is mentioned every time that statement is made.
They don't come much hotter than her. That guy xerxes or whatever her name is nuts.
The House that Ruth built

body88

« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2006, 01:25:56 PM »
They don't come much hotter than her. That guy xerxes or whatever her name is nuts.

Not nuts imo.Just totally full of shit. His next claim would have been that he turned Simpson down when she asked him on a date.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »
I come to Getbig for laughs.

Yes, we laugh at morons like you. ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2006, 02:46:29 PM »
jessica simpson is the hottest female perfection on the earth, i cant wait till this thing comes out, id smother a million baby kittens for the chance to f**k her.

AHAHAHAHAH!!!   

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2006, 03:22:10 PM »
I would take Heather Locklear or Carmen Electra instead; they're not bimbos like Jessica or Pam Anderson.
pumpster your missing the whole point...we're not talking about who you would want to settle down for life with and raise a family and all that gay shit, but rather whos ass you would rather fuck the shit out of until you could not go anymore- and in sheer hotness heather locklear doesnt hold a candle to jessica simpson.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2006, 04:06:22 PM »
pumpster your missing the whole point...we're not talking about who you would want to settle down for life with and raise a family and all that gay shit, but rather whos ass you would rather f**k the shit out of until you could not go anymore- and in sheer hotness heather locklear doesnt hold a candle to jessica simpson.

No Johnny boy, i'm talking about a long weekend in Amsterdam. If the bitch is dumb, it makes a difference, in and out of the sack. Maybe you're a himbo and can't tell the difference.  ;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2006, 04:54:35 PM »
what do you guys think about tara reid?

fun to fuck, never marry. you can't make a ho a housewife.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2006, 05:13:08 PM »

You must be slow. Tell me then, who is the hottest woman on the planet? As Jessica is mentioned every time that statement is made.

lol "The hottest woman on the planet"? Dude I can walk down the street for 5 minutes and see 10 chicks hotter smarter and sexier than that thing.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2006, 05:14:08 PM »
lol "The hottest woman on the planet"? Dude I can walk down the street for 5 minutes and see 10 chicks hotter smarter and sexier than that thing.

What street do you live on ??? Rodeo Drive?
E

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2006, 05:16:45 PM »
What street do you live on ??? Rodeo Drive?

ummm you guys must seriously live in a fantasy land. its like the women that saw brad pitts cock and couldnt believe it wasnt 12" long with fireworks spraying out of it

theyre just people....people

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2006, 05:18:47 PM »
ummm you guys must seriously live in a fantasy land. its like the women that saw brad pitts cock and couldnt believe it wasnt 12" long with fireworks spraying out of it

I know celebrities dude. I don't get starstruck at all, but she is hot.
E

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2006, 05:25:44 PM »

lmao ;D thanks for bringing us back down to earth and reality. Good ol' bb, what would we do without you?  :)

ps, I never said that she was the 'hottest thing on the planet'

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2006, 05:39:20 PM »
lmao ;D thanks for bringing us back down to earth and reality. Good ol' bb, what would we do without you?  :)

ps, I never said that she was the 'hottest thing on the planet'

Youre welcome team...I'm away for a few hours and this place turns upside down with daydreams and shanigans

ps It wa body88 that mentioned it...he did however paraphrase :)

body88

« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2006, 05:55:19 PM »
 :)

Quote from: Diesel1 on Today at 09:04:49 AM
Agreed, but that's the same with almost any celeb. Just go to any town centre on a saturday and you'll see loads of everyday girls way more prettier than Jessica Simpson and Co

Body88
I think people tend to forget celebs are just normal, attractive humans who become inhuman with the fame. I think Brittney spears is a great example of that. Very average looking. While I think Jessica is mid 9's at the lowest. Spears is good looking do not get me wrong. But out of all of em she is the most "normal " looking

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »

Don't you live in that thriving metropolis called Australia? Population of a few million in a huge land-mass?? Please don't try and compare the amount of babes in your backwater home to the USA. ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »

Spears is good looking do not get me wrong. But out of all of em she is the most "normal " looking
Spears is only a girl next door compared to Jessica. Compared to Christine Aguilera or Ashley Simpson, Britney looks better. I have to admit i didn't realize she looked quite that ordinary until seeing her without makeup.

As far as finding the same calibre walking down the street, even if true (debatable) we're discussing celebutards. ;)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2006, 06:01:53 PM »
Don't you live in that thriving metropolis called Australia? Population of a few million in a huge land-mass?? Please don't try and compare the amount of babes in your backwater home to the USA. ;)

australian pwns amreekan women

at least ive been the us ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2006, 06:02:41 PM »
australian pwns amreekan women

at least ive been the us ;)

Are the Aussie women red-neck hosers like the guys?  ;D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2006, 06:04:18 PM »
:)

Quote from: Diesel1 on Today at 09:04:49 AM
Agreed, but that's the same with almost any celeb. Just go to any town centre on a saturday and you'll see loads of everyday girls way more prettier than Jessica Simpson and Co

Body88
I think people tend to forget celebs are just normal, attractive humans who become inhuman with the fame. I think Brittney spears is a great example of that. Very average looking. While I think Jessica is mid 9's at the lowest. Spears is good looking do not get me wrong. But out of all of em she is the most "normal " looking

only read the first 3 posts

7 pages man i aint touchin that...

im taken A D D to teh m@xxtreme!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2006, 12:37:37 AM »
Spears is only a girl next door compared to Jessica. Compared to Christine Aguilera or Ashley Simpson, Britney looks better. I have to admit i didn't realize she looked quite that ordinary until seeing her without makeup.

As far as finding the same calibre walking down the street, even if true (debatable) we're discussing celebutards. ;)
i would say christina aguilera is the best of pack...her face is amazing
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2006, 03:12:33 AM »
i would not mind exchanging fuck faces with jessica simpson.i would eat the corn out of her shit.shes one hot sleeze
i