Author Topic: I just found out............  (Read 853 times)

Mr. Intenseone

I just found out............
« on: December 01, 2006, 10:42:06 AM »
....that one of my very special clients passed away today, his name was Kyler. On Thanksgiving Day he passed away from brain cancer at the age 14, I first met Kyler when he was 11 and just 2 weeks out of the hospital with his second bout with cancer but went into remission, his first bout being at the age of nine. Anyway, two weeks with him being out of the hospital is when I met him, he was about 4'8 and weighed all of 58lbs he was obviously very frail, no hair, no eyebrows from the chemo and when we started he still had a tube in his chest for drainage. Over the first few weeks it was slow but as we progresses he eventually started getting stronger but had a very, very difficult time with breathing, since he loved baseball, we had set a goal for him to train for the upcoming season, he would be 12 then and about 6 months out of the hospital, by the time the season came we had try outs and he made the team but within that time we had managed to put back on 15 lbs and grew almost 4-5" taller. Over the next 6-8 months he was doing great, he was a starter for his baseball team and even though he had a hard time breathing, he did his best to keep up with the others. He tried other sports and was in soccer for a while but the running was just too much for him so he went back to baseball. Over the last 6 months he started to decline and the cancer came back but managed to get it to stop progressing but not into remission, I called him quite a few times and said he was fine, I saw him mom in the gym and she said he was fine but in and out of the hospital. I got the call from his mom this morning that he passed away last week on Thanksgiving. I'm a little devistated right now and at the same time I thank GOD for my son and right now I'm trying to figure out a way to tell him, Joey (my son) loved to play baseball with him and learned alot from him..........this is a very difficult day!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: I just found out............
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 10:43:52 AM »
....that one of my very special clients passed away today, his name was Kyler. On Thanksgiving Day he passed away from brain cancer at the age 14, I first met Kyler when he was 11 and just 2 weeks out of the hospital with his second bout with cancer but went into remission, his first bout being at the age of nine. Anyway, two weeks with him being out of the hospital is when I met him, he was about 4'8 and weighed all of 58lbs he was obviously very frail, no hair, no eyebrows from the chemo and when we started he still had a tube in his chest for drainage. Over the first few weeks it was slow but as we progresses he eventually started getting stronger but had a very, very difficult time with breathing, since he loved baseball, we had set a goal for him to train for the upcoming season, he would be 12 then and about 6 months out of the hospital, by the time the season came we had try outs and he made the team but within that time we had managed to put back on 15 lbs and grew almost 4-5" taller. Over the next 6-8 months he was doing great, he was a starter for his baseball team and even though he had a hard time breathing, he did his best to keep up with the others. He tried other sports and was in soccer for a while but the running was just too much for him so he went back to baseball. Over the last 6 months he started to decline and the cancer came back but managed to get it to stop progressing but not into remission, I called him quite a few times and said he was fine, I saw him mom in the gym and she said he was fine but in and out of the hospital. I got the call from his mom this morning that he passed away last week on Thanksgiving. I'm a little devistated right now and at the same time I thank GOD for my son and right now I'm trying to figure out a way to tell him, Joey (my son) loved to play baseball with him and learned alot from him..........this is a very difficult day!!

Sorry man, :(  Stay strong.
S

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 11:30:18 AM »

Sorry to hear about the loss of your client.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »
Sorry to hear that Mr. I. Stay strong.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 11:43:25 AM »
Yea, sorry to hear that I...  :'(

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 11:47:04 AM »
My condolences.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »
sorry man. prayers with all.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 12:08:55 PM »
Condolences my friend.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 12:10:22 PM »

Sorry for your loss Joe. Not easy to deal with things like this :-\
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

body88

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 12:21:43 PM »

Sorry to hear about this. Poor little guy :-[  My condolanses Joe.