Re: New Era for Bodybuilding.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 10:47:10 PM »
all those guys suck except miller and heath

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 10:47:26 PM »
I wonder how long they signed Toney for??? No offense the man looks great, but really how many more years does he have to be competitive???
Watching The Haters

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 11:00:55 PM »
dont forget they have Wolf to.

Lee isnt that old really btw. He's been in the game for a long time though.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »
all those guys suck except miller and heath

Freeman sucks? your posting privilege should be revoked!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 11:09:35 PM »
I wonder how long they signed Toney for??? No offense the man looks great, but really how many more years does he have to be competitive???

He has more time then the structurally challenged rookies - You will see when the little kids stand next too the X man

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 11:12:04 PM »
He has more time then the structurally challenged rookies - You will see when the little kids stand next too the X man

Toney has a great frame, but he is 40 now and he has already suffered injury...Young guys coming up just have more and more time to improve while Toney's time gets shorter and shorter....See what I am getting at here???
Watching The Haters

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 11:18:02 PM »
A mag's a mag. Someone's insights are pretty much all the same, unless you're Greg V. Seriously, go and pick up a nutritional book, study up on how to perform exercises properly and check out a few training programs, whilst learning about yourself. Better than any mag out there.

I just don't see the point in paying for something you can read online for free.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 11:29:31 PM »
Toney has a great frame, but he is 40 now and he has already suffered injury...Young guys coming up just have more and more time to improve while Toney's time gets shorter and shorter....See what I am getting at here???

What injury? The Pec Tear was from over 10 years ago and at his new weight of 295 pound you can barely see it unless Vince taylor or shawn ray are jumping up and down about it and he still placed higher than either one of them did on their first trip to the O.

The Rookies could NEVER  compare to the package of 6'2 295 with a 31' waist...EVER
The current pros are shaking their heads - Toney layed off for 5 years and is healthy as hell - has a supplement company where he is the only concern and not sharing the space with anyone.

Voted most improved - and that is what bodybuilding is all about -

I seen the new talent and they need to deal with Bill , David, and dennis wolf - before thinking about the Xman
TRUE STORY WITH RESPECT

rockandrollfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 12:22:22 AM »
I hate the word "whilst" hahaha

A mag's a mag. Someone's insights are pretty much all the same, unless you're Greg V. Seriously, go and pick up a nutritional book, study up on how to perform exercises properly and check out a few training programs, whilst learning about yourself. Better than any mag out there.

I just don't see the point in paying for something you can read online for free.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 02:01:56 AM »
What injury? The Pec Tear was from over 10 years ago and at his new weight of 295 pound you can barely see it unless Vince taylor or shawn ray are jumping up and down about it and he still placed higher than either one of them did on their first trip to the O.

The Rookies could NEVER  compare to the package of 6'2 295 with a 31' waist...EVER
The current pros are shaking their heads - Toney layed off for 5 years and is healthy as hell - has a supplement company where he is the only concern and not sharing the space with anyone.

Voted most improved - and that is what bodybuilding is all about -

I seen the new talent and they need to deal with Bill , David, and dennis wolf - before thinking about the Xman
TRUE STORY WITH RESPECT

We shall see...I forcast he only spends a few years(meaning 2 not likely 3) doing the best he can with all the new talent coming up and then he either hangs it up or moves on to the Master's Olympia...I am really not knocking the guy down either he has an amazing physique, but if he comes in perfectly conditioned and so do the veterns (that are under 40) do the same and the new bloods too.... He will have alot to compete with and we will see exactly how far he can take it at his age....
Watching The Haters