Author Topic: New Kimbo Slice fights  (Read 1354 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
New Kimbo Slice fights
« on: December 02, 2006, 09:57:18 AM »

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Re: New Kimbo Slice fights
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 10:15:29 AM »
haha what a laugh, the afro guy is a complete joke. Stood with his hands in his pockets, kimbo should've knocked him the fuck out.

The other fella 'big mac' at least showed a little more heart, just a pity he gassed so early.

ps, zack you twat

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 10:42:50 AM »
As empty as paradise

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 11:12:16 AM »
We need a Kimbo thread. Updated as more fights become available. I'd like to see a rematch with him and Gannon.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 11:53:34 AM »
No kneeing allowed. What about elbows?

Shouldn't they wind their fists with wrapped twine, tar, and, broken pieces of glass?  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 12:25:12 PM »
Who The Fuck has he resorted to taking fights from ::)  neither of those 2 clowns were fighers... 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »
Sean Gannon taking care of Kimbo... ;D

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=f84c1283c3a485a8deec7ad70052cb8f.51dd7711226d46833b3b816e66a26da2

YIP
Zack
Yea I was just looking for this vid... Kimbo is shit... If he was any good he would be in the cage making real money...  Here he is not so very impressive at all against a mediocre at best ufc figher.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »
Kimbo sure is scary but very very very limited as a fighter.
$

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »

if he doesn't knock someone out in the first few hits....he gasses out

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 01:57:41 PM »
Those right uppercuts he was hitting the Mexican dwarf with were brutal, esp. the last one. "Big Mac" kept on bending over right into the path of it. :o

I thought he looked better in these fights, he was slipping punches, and boobing and weaving nicely. But, in all fairness, you can't really tell that much from this level of competition.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 07:09:28 AM »

I'd fight him, not saying I'd win, I'd give it a good go though. The only thing I'd be worried about would be what his crew woulkd do if you kicked his arse!

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 07:41:26 AM »
As I watch him fight more he loses his aura that he carries from his first fight to his others.

First fight....Kimbo supposedly fights dude named 'Bird' who is 'biggest or most famous street fighter' at the time.  Kimbo smashes his face in, but does gas a little at the end, or just shows signs of it.  Oh and takes a weak cheap shot from Bird to show off his 'iron chin'.

Second fight....fights dude named Gannon who actually fights in real life and I would say kicks Kimbo's ass.  Kimbo not in shape enough to go longer than 3 minutes of all out.  Also, Kimbo's crew keeps interrupting and I wish there was someone there with a tazer who would nail those dudes even if they talked.

These current vids and fights....Kimbo is still fighting schmoes who probably are members at getbig.com who own extremely high post counts.  He doesn't even get decent hits on them, but their fat asses knock themselves out.   Still winded, nothing impressive.

I think this dude is just a big talking point and nothing else.  I want to see Kimbo vs Diego Sanchez or Liddell....or actually Rashad Evans would be best.  Or even better if "Kimbo's crew" would disallow ground fighting and fists only....I would like to see the one dude from UFC (don't remember his name at this moment), but he has tons of tattoos, white guy, and he is a real hard hitter and high flyer, throws tons of punches and jumping kicks.  All I remember he has tons of tats but hits super super hard.  That would be a cool matchup.

OH yeah....btw....since when did street fights allow the use of mouthguards?!?!  Someone explain this to me.
Sleep Big.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 08:26:45 AM »
They are not street fights, they are pit fights ;)