Author Topic: Message to corporate at golds gym!  (Read 3548 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Message to corporate at golds gym!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 08:21:55 PM »
Gold's...hmmm.  Isn't that the gym that was founded bu bodybuilders that now is only concerned with signing up people that will pay their dues every month while not showing up to put any wear and tear on the equipment?  Yeah, that's the gym chain with mostly out of shape staff.  Yeah, the Va Beach Gold's is the one that revoked my membership because I had the audacity to *gasp* call the manager an ass on an INTERNET DISCUSSION BOARD.

Yeah, Gold's Gym:  "We're working our way toward being another Planet Fitness."

Joe Gold saw this coming, that's why he opened World.  Alas, they're all being consumed by the pussy health club mentality.

RIP Joe Gold and his dream.

Slick Vic

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 05:20:12 AM »
why oh why does the golds music channel play such crap music?

is it on purpose that yall play mostly hipcrap and soft rock..soo people fall asleep and dont wear down the equiptment? is that it?

plez do answer..i go to the one in Greenbelt MD and the music sucks...i mean i'm seriously considering balys..at least they play rock sometimes..

"golds gym....fagging up America 1 trainer at a time"   <your new motto> :)

Thank God for iPods!  :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 11:49:09 AM »

^hope this helps

see...now that ws x worthy  .good job :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 11:50:18 AM »
Gold's...hmmm.  Isn't that the gym that was founded bu bodybuilders that now is only concerned with signing up people that will pay their dues every month while not showing up to put any wear and tear on the equipment?  Yeah, that's the gym chain with mostly out of shape staff.  Yeah, the Va Beach Gold's is the one that revoked my membership because I had the audacity to *gasp* call the manager an ass on an INTERNET DISCUSSION BOARD.

Yeah, Gold's Gym:  "We're working our way toward being another Planet Fitness."

Joe Gold saw this coming, that's why he opened World.  Alas, they're all being consumed by the pussy health club mentality.

RIP Joe Gold and his dream.

the day a powerhouse gym opens up in my area is the day i switch..even if i have to pay more...
carpe` vaginum!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2006, 12:09:12 PM »
there was/is a world's near me and it isn't any better than the golds i go to now...although it isn't a golds anymore just some dump called ultimate fitness because they didn't want to pay gold's franchise fee...but there is really no choice anymore..there are no other gyms but the large corporate type catering to the ''less than'' in shape demographic...lafitness, golds, even the world's gym in philly was a hunk of shit...f##king place had more people playing b-ball than using the equipment..
footloose and fancy free

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »
about the only music that keeps most people happy in a gym is stuff like "ministry of sound" and other club music that isn't too extreme...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 12:31:48 PM »
why oh why does the golds music channel play such crap music?

is it on purpose that yall play mostly hipcrap and soft rock..soo people fall asleep and dont wear down the equiptment? is that it?

plez do answer..i go to the one in Greenbelt MD and the music sucks...i mean i'm seriously considering balys..at least they play rock sometimes..

"golds gym....fagging up America 1 trainer at a time"   <your new motto> :)
Get an Ipod shuffle used on ebay for $30. They work great and hold like 200 songs. And whatever happened to the Capital Fitness gym down there in that area? That was a good gym.

Special "Seven Springs Village" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2006, 12:18:51 PM »
Get an Ipod shuffle used on ebay for $30. They work great and hold like 200 songs. And whatever happened to the Capital Fitness gym down there in that area? That was a good gym.

Special "Seven Springs Village" Ed

heyyy mate i used to work for capital (rasheed and billy and then later Magic dane).i ws the paki kid with the big legs and no upper body! :D

yeah capital closed down a few yrs after magic bought it...most of the members scattered to golds in greenbelt md and golds in laurel...

now THAT place ws iconic...we actually used to have posing rooms...no heat...huge place..no lights..cold as a witches titty..stunk...but man it ws great to train at...

i remember we used to have a sign up (darin put it up).. " you dont like our music?   ...leave!"

btw..magics running a powerhouse in VA now..last i talked to him he ws gonna open 1 up in ronoke...(sp?)
carpe` vaginum!