Author Topic: Official Statement: Thank you Special Ed!  (Read 7950 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Official Statement: Thank you Special Ed!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2006, 02:22:51 PM »
 Peptide Wizard probably sees 'Hulkster' as a 'threat' for his love and affection for Ronnie.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 02:29:22 PM »
Hiney is such a "fan" of Big Ron that even though Ronnie's girlfriend accompanies him on his yearly vacation with Hiney, Hiney still insists he's the only one that can apply Ronnie's sunblock. It was during one of these "sessions" that Hiney came up with those famous words "ebony mountain of muscle".

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2006, 02:36:55 PM »
Hiney is such a "fan" of Big Ron that even though Ronnie's girlfriend accompanies him on his yearly vacation with Hiney, Hiney still insists he's the only one that can apply Ronnie's sunblock. It was during one of these "sessions" that Hiney came up with those famous words "ebony mountain of muscle".
Hahahahaha! Nice observation, cap and corinth.

I bet A-ti B and Peptide Wizard get in little cat fights and get in each others face all sassy and head shaking...'Dass MY MAN...u better git outta my face befo' I smack you...git yer own man btich!'

I bet at a kareoke(sp?) he sang that to Ronnie...'I...I been watching you..I think I want to KNOW YA(know ya) I...I'm a little dangerous...I think I wanna SHOW YA(show ya)..my JUNGLE LUV...'

The fact that he(Peptide Wizard) kept looking Ronnie right in the eye and pointing at him...thats what set Al-i off to know 'somethins up'.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2006, 02:41:27 PM »
Hahahahaha! Nice observation, cap and corinth.

I bet A-ti B and Peptide Wizard get in little cat fights and get in each others face all sassy and head shaking...'Dass MY MAN...u better git outta my face befo' I smack you...git yer own man btich!'

I bet at a kareoke(sp?) he sang that to Ronnie...'I...I been watching you..I think I want to KNOW YA(know ya) I...I'm a little dangerous...I think I wanna SHOW YA(show ya)..my JUNGLE LUV...'

The fact that he(Peptide Wizard) kept looking Ronnie right in the eye and pointing at him...thats what set Al-i off to know 'somethins up'.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, you're on a roll!
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2006, 02:41:55 PM »

maybe I do. But I also see my reflection in your shinny baldy head when walking behind you shorty...

Watcha' back...
MONSTER self-OWNING!

I am a full FOOT taller than Peptide Wizard but he can see himself...in the back...of my head.

'Watcha back'? Hmmm...are you implying that your feelings are so hurt and your egois so fraile that you want to inflict pain and physical punishment on me for 'comments' on an internet message forum?
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2006, 02:47:58 PM »
MONSTER self-OWNING!

I am a full FOOT taller than Peptide Wizard but he can see himself...in the back...of my head.

'Watcha back'? Hmmm...are you implying that your feelings are so hurt and your egois so fraile that you want to inflict pain and physical punishment on me for 'comments' on an internet message forum?

Fucking pathetic............

He's gonna get one of his crushes clients to do the dirty deed for him...............

Watch out Block!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 02:49:56 PM »
BlockHead, you're making very power enemies as we speak... aren't you competing NPC once in a while?

Uncalled bullshit on anybody in the industry won't take you far.... you ain't a lee Priest... stop trying to play the little rebel thinking you're gonna get your little 15 mins of glory... on a message board ::)

I would have this person's IP traced. Then, I'd also save this message. Just in case this person has ANYTHING to do with the NPC..........and something happens. It would make for a lawsuit......me thinks.

HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »
BlockHead, you're making very power enemies as we speak... aren't you competing NPC once in a while?

Uncalled bullshit on anybody in the industry won't take you far.... you ain't a lee Priest... stop trying to play the little rebel thinking you're gonna get your little 15 mins of glory... on a message board ::)

haha wateva shorty, you muscle workshipping schmoe, take a look in the mirror, you make chad mower look like yates, you aint shit, we'll be at AC2007, come on over pussy. ::)

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 02:56:58 PM »
here we go with the monster this and owning that... aren't you mid 30's? Shouldn't you run a career and an adult life? "it's only a message bored"

don't flatter yourself.. I ain't Rambod... you got placcarded at board level, Ron is a smar man and knows the potential consequence of trollers like out.  Nobody else gives a shit unless they spend 6hours / day on getbig but just in case, there's a reputation to prevail  8)

Hahahahah Baldy mexican twat you're 7'2" now?   

Hiney you fcking douche. Isn't it funny that some tool not using his real name shows up defending some schmoe "guru" exactly the day after Block calls him out. Hiney you have no fcking power over anyone so quit with the NPC bullshit. Shouldn't you be spending your time more wisely, like waxing Ronnie's ass or fetching his chicken and rice.

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 03:01:13 PM »
Blockhead as davidpaul, isn't this one getting old as well? You've threaten lotsa people on this board cracka style crips wanna be for the Arnold in the last couple of weeks... aren't you concerned about the retaliation? Should I pull out the posts?

I can think of at least 10, including Kamali, Ron etc...

Hahahaha.. yes!!! I think he's in deep shit way over his "BlockHead".... I'll be at the ASC as well... got many threats from these 2 as well... can't wait to see all that 8)

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 03:03:37 PM »
Hiney you fcking douche.

I think it's "haney" you illitorate touat 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 03:04:05 PM »
Welcome back Block. I heard you did your time like a man and kept your trap shut. Good on ya.

/need to get a teardrop tat for your time served, tho  :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »
 I am not and I do once in a while when the mood strikes me to. Just for fun though...I compete for fun only and NOT to 'go somewhere with it'. Just the other day I was talking to a BB guy I know from the area and he was telling me what he's running and what hes using and how he wants to crack top 5 in his class at Jr Nats and top 10 at USA's blah blah blah...

Then he asked me what I was running and I said nothing. Nothing at all and explained that I dont gear up unless to get ready for a show and explained how I never used gh or slin or anything like that and he was perplexed. He couldnt fathom it. He didnt understand that to me, competing is FUN and not something I have to do because I HAVE to qualify and HAVE to take top this and top that at this National show blah blah blah.

It isnt worth it and I am realistic and know my abilities and limits. DIVISION will tell you...I am nervous about going over 700mg a week when ON. You think I take this 'sport' THAT serious at the competitive level? I respond WELL when I do use...even with dosages as low as 400-500mg a week...I swell easily. Probably because I never use off season or 'for summer'.

So what happens to me in the NPC means jak shiznit to me.

I am not even 30...years below that. I just like being a wiseguy. For the umpteenth time...will you people STOP taking this so damn serious? I get ripped on but I have a good enough humor an dont take myself serious enough to KNOW better to let it get the best of me.

I will go OUT OF MY WAY for a joke...all in the name of making a few guys on here laugh. The whole, plea bargain, hiring a lawyer, court date, parole...come on...you kidding me?

'Fcuktard'.  
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »
Blockhead as davidpaul, isn't this one getting old as well? You've threaten lotsa people on this board cracka style crips wanna be for the Arnold in the last couple of weeks... aren't you concerned about the retaliation? Should I pull out the posts?

I can think of at least 10, including Kamali, Ron etc...

I am myself not Blockhead, Ron can confirm this. When have I threatened Yaroni?

As for Queen Tameela, that sorry joke can come at me with his merry gang of 8 smith machine spotters, hes a pussy plain and simple.

Many member of this site can confirm my Crips gangs connections, particularly one of the larger and more dominant groups, the Watts.

If lil Jonesy was here, hed cut your balls off and feed em to mad mick steels, that irish ni**a who ate ni**az balls.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2006, 03:06:15 PM »
I think it's "haney" you illitorate touat 8)

It's actually Hany Rambod you fat f'ck.

His friends like you call him Hiney Rimjob.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2006, 03:06:54 PM »
I've been busy since last night, someone PM me what happened please.  I'm on my way to PA tonight but will be home tomorrow night.

Thanks! - Cara

Are you the "boo" that Blockhead stole from Double C?

Whassup with that, gurl?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2006, 03:09:41 PM »
Here we go... Hi Fatso... How's the 39" inch waist doing? Still too pussy to shred and show what you got? Haven't been on this board for a while... don't tell me you joined these trollers.... you're worth more than that... :(

alex 23 saw the light and is now a respected squad member,

he pwns in every sense of the word Hiney Rimjob.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2006, 03:11:26 PM »
 With so much drama in the LBC it's kind of hard being Snoop-D-O double-G...

Here we go again...why does only a handful here understand the humor? Is it too advanced for some? Is it too GOOD that some people take it really serious and cant distinguish tounge-in-cheek with REALITY?

Even Peptide Wizard should be chuckling and playing along...for gods sakes! Mofo's live and die by this stuff. It would be so much better here if people 'got it'.
?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2006, 03:15:05 PM »
Jerry GALLOW?? With a 'G'? I said Jerry CALLOW...C...NOt Gallow! Jerry Gallow is dead! Everyone knows that.

:-X

It's been a tuff 24 hours for all of us here at Getbig.com...as many of you all know. I was put on LOCK, which is known here as 'Time Out'.

Ron Himself charged me with 'slander' and robbed me of my freedom and dignity. All over a post I made in reference to a known 'guru' now signed with a major supplement company whos products I hope nobody here uses.

Thanks to my lawyer, Getbig.coms very own Special 'Jerry Gallow' Ed he was cunning enough to negotiate a plea bargain with Rons bloodthirsty MODS and personal lawyers for my early release.

I am only on parole and out on bail. Thanks to my close associates here at Getbig...my bail was paid. I have a court date set of Dec 18th. I am facing 2-6 months 'Time Out' if convicted.

I'd like to thank each of the following...

davidpaul for making sure my fellow G's had my back and made my short stay more comfortable and safe.
 240 for starting 'FreeBlockHead.com' and getting over 8,000 online signatures petitioning my release.
 TheSquadfather for backing me up in a time of need and unleashing squad members to lobby for my charges to be dropped.
 Jimmy The Fish and Goatboy for changing their avatars which would be the same as wearing an armband.
 Mick33 and Superstarbillygraham for believeing in me and keeping the faith as fellow Chi-Town natives.
 Cap86 for holding down the fort and keeping them tobeys on the run.
 Marshmallow for delivering the message of hope.
 Luga and Stavios for their prayers and support.
 danielson for the extra $20 for my commissionary which I was able to buy a few cans of tuna...to keep my protein intake up.

For everyone els I may have missed here...I just want to say thank you all for your support and know I would bleed for you and DIE for Truth, Justice and the Getbig way!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2006, 03:18:34 PM »
freedom is sweet brah! enjoy!.........I was once in lockdown, but Ron let me out quick cause he knew he couldn't afford to feed me ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »
Who is this Hiny Rimjob that everyone is making a big deal over?  I've never heard of him.
Ron: "I am lazy."

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2006, 03:22:57 PM »
Who is this Hiny Rimjob that everyone is making a big deal over?  I've never heard of him.

hes a muscle workshipper.

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2006, 03:24:16 PM »
With so much drama in the LBC it's kind of hard being Snoop-D-O double-G...

Here we go again...why does only a handful here understand the humor? Is it too advanced for some? Is it too GOOD that some people take it really serious and cant distinguish tounge-in-cheek with REALITY?

Even Peptide Wizard should be chuckling and playing along...for gods sakes! Mofo's live and die by this stuff. It would be so much better here if people 'got it'.

I Hear ya....Does Hiny really play for the pink team??haha...Good to see you free!

That is all......

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »
Correction.  EBONY muscle worshiper.

;D

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2006, 03:27:03 PM »
alex 23 saw the light and is now a respected squad member,
he pwns in every sense of the word Hiney Rimjob.

Hahahaha yes davidpaul!!!!!! I saw the light!

But as promised, I still would like to get that savage beating at the ASC2007 8)