Author Topic: Official Statement: Thank you Special Ed!  (Read 7939 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Official Statement: Thank you Special Ed!
« on: December 02, 2006, 01:39:48 PM »

It's been a tuff 24 hours for all of us here at Getbig.com...as many of you all know. I was put on LOCK, which is known here as 'Time Out'.

Ron Himself charged me with 'slander' and robbed me of my freedom and dignity. All over a post I made in reference to a known 'guru' now signed with a major supplement company whos products I hope nobody here uses.

Thanks to my lawyer, Getbig.coms very own Special 'Jerry Gallow' Ed he was cunning enough to negotiate a plea bargain with Rons bloodthirsty MODS and personal lawyers for my early release.

I am only on parole and out on bail. Thanks to my close associates here at Getbig...my bail was paid. I have a court date set of Dec 18th. I am facing 2-6 months 'Time Out' if convicted.

I'd like to thank each of the following...

davidpaul for making sure my fellow G's had my back and made my short stay more comfortable and safe.
 240 for starting 'FreeBlockHead.com' and getting over 8,000 online signatures petitioning my release.
 TheSquadfather for backing me up in a time of need and unleashing squad members to lobby for my charges to be dropped.
 Jimmy The Fish and Goatboy for changing their avatars which would be the same as wearing an armband.
 Mick33 and Superstarbillygraham for believeing in me and keeping the faith as fellow Chi-Town natives.
 Cap86 for holding down the fort and keeping them tobeys on the run.
 Marshmallow for delivering the message of hope.
 Luga and Stavios for their prayers and support.
 danielson for the extra $20 for my commissionary which I was able to buy a few cans of tuna...to keep my protein intake up.

For everyone els I may have missed here...I just want to say thank you all for your support and know I would bleed for you and DIE for Truth, Justice and the Getbig way!
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Official Statement: Thank you Special Ed!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:41:58 PM »
Good to have ya back!
HAHA, RON.....

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 01:42:36 PM »
I've been busy since last night, someone PM me what happened please.  I'm on my way to PA tonight but will be home tomorrow night.

Thanks! - Cara

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 01:42:41 PM »
Bro I hope my ni**as that are on the timeout board had your back, hows Z'man? That ni**a is doing life in time out.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
I've been busy since last night, someone PM me what happened please.  I'm on my way to PA tonight but will be home tomorrow night.

Thanks! - Cara

Hiney Rimjob doesnt like being called homsexual.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 01:44:34 PM »
 It's good to BE back, brother gordiano. Sorry I missed you in my Official Press Release.

gordiano for knowing the truth behind what 'ebony mountian of muscle' really means!
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 01:46:58 PM »
Bro I hope my ni**as that are on the timeout board had your back, hows Z'man? That ni**a is doing life in time out.
ZMan be CHILLIN! I heard from NukNuk and Pojo that he be on 9th Wing MAXIMUM LOCKDOWN. I was just in minimum security. I only was in my cell block from 10pm until 8am. I was able to roam around. I was in there with lightweights like BAST and Miss Karen.
?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 01:47:10 PM »
Welcome home dear :)

R

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 01:48:29 PM »
dude! welcome back, its a brand new day.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »
ZMan be CHILLIN! I heard from NukNuk and Pojo that he be on 9th Wing MAXIMUM LOCKDOWN. I was just in minimum security. I only was in my cell block from 10pm until 8am. I was able to roam around. I was in there with lightweights like BAST and Miss Karen.

Hows bast doing?

I bet he has taken to wearing a frock and becoming a prison bitch well. :-X

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 01:49:54 PM »
Good to have you back Block.

Is it true that Bast hogs the one prison phone making calls to 1-900 sex lines?

Is it also true that the warden asked you if you'd be interested in a little guards vs. convicts football game?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 01:53:30 PM »

Thanks for the support everybody!

I hope you got my telegram, nycbull. Check your mailbox.

Thanks, corinth. I agreed to play but the game is for tomorrow. Special 'The2YOUTS' Ed did a brilliant job with the plea bargain. The C.O.'s there were pretty cool though...one of them knew me and snuck me an extra can of tuna and a couple Centrum vitamins. I told him I can get him a couple bottle of British Dragon Deca for under $100 a bottle...300mg so he looked out for me.
?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 01:55:40 PM »
Welcome back bro!!

Vegas always has your back.................... ... 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 01:58:20 PM »
i looked up this jerry gallow fellow, and it seems he's dead. care to explain yourself?  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 02:01:01 PM »

Jerry GALLOW?? With a 'G'? I said Jerry CALLOW...C...NOt Gallow! Jerry Gallow is dead! Everyone knows that.
?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »
keep ya head up convict ----- I got cha back

throwing up a 'blockhead' sign right now

one

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 02:04:30 PM »
Jerry GALLOW?? With a 'G'? I said Jerry CALLOW...C...NOt Gallow! Jerry Gallow is dead! Everyone knows that.

oh... well... humf.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 02:05:09 PM »
welcome back..nothing beats seeing the aryan brotherhood with inferior genetics at full strength...when are you going to start your new cycle?

we can't have you walking around in your present state..it is embarrasing
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 02:06:48 PM »
Get a fucking life fucktard...  thanking davidpaul... you might have watched "Secret Window" too many times suffering the same scizo dellusional disease... ::)

hey look its hiny rimjob ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »
 Thanks, Spike!

It's not that bad in Time Out. At first its hard to swallow as your freedoms are taken away and you become a number and product of the state but once you get settled its not so bad.

I got lucky...I was in minimum security. I got to watch tv and lift and take long showers. One of the C.O.'s followed my 'work' here so he hooked me up with an extra can of tuna and vitamins.

It's funny cuz after I was given my D.O.C. clothes and had to report to my holding block...I saw Ron Himself walk out of the warden den and I yelled out...'Hey Ron...what about my ONE phone call?'

He looked at me and goes...'I got your ONE phone call right here...BIIIITCH!'

Thank God that cool C.O. contacted Special 'Gambini' Ed just in time or I might still be in there.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »

Rogaine doesn't work. Rogaine is for guys with bald spots on the BACK of their heads. I was thinking about getting a weave...or a wig, I mean.

Thanks, Steel....hey its funny... In LOCK I seen LOTS and LOTS of your peoples up in there...up in there. My next cycle will start in Feburary. Eq, Primo, Tren, Win with a splash of Halo, Proviron and clen will be my recipe for success!

My other gimmick accounts include but not limited to...

gordiano
 Special Ed
 MattC
 davidpaul
 chris_mason
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 02:17:01 PM »

Blockhead, why do you care so much about timeout when you got this account and many other gimmicks? As if "Blockead" is such an "internet persona" that must be kept alive... you're getting ahead of yourself...

Keep on with the Rogain baldy...

Hiny, get RON to do an IP check you midget muscle workshipper.

Block is well liked in this board, thats the real shit, no one on this thread is a gimmick.

ps.

mountains of ebony muscle ;D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2006, 02:19:28 PM »
Hiny, get RON to do an IP check you midget muscle workshipper.

Block is well liked in this board, thats the real shit, no one on this thread is a gimmick.

ps.

mountains of ebony muscle ;D

Hey DavidPaul, is it true that the only reason BSN signed Hiney the Rimraider is because he's the only one Ronnie trusts to shave his ballsack and ass crack the night before a big show?  That's the rumor I heard.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2006, 02:21:17 PM »
 Peptide Wizard knows LOTS abut Gh and gear and what not...interesting.

I expect to see a little 'dig' about me in his column for the Feb or March issue of MD.

Hahahahaha! The next round of ads in MD for B-N will read...' Use Sy-tha6 and become a Greasy Mountian of Sexual and Salascious Ebony Muscle'. Hahahaha!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2006, 02:22:43 PM »
Hey DavidPaul, is it true that the only reason BSN signed Hiney the Rimraider is because he's the only one Ronnie trusts to shave his ballsack and ass crack the night before a big show?  That's the rumor I heard.

it is indeed true,

hiney rimraider ;D