Author Topic: NEW PENTAGON 9/11 Video Released!!!  (Read 8048 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
NEW PENTAGON 9/11 Video Released!!!
« on: December 03, 2006, 01:18:49 AM »
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1507751455

" The U.S. government has released hotel security video that shows the 9/11 video of the Pentagon blast, but the American Airline plane that hit the building is NOT VISIBLE. The video was released to the public after an interest group and others filed a freedom of information act lawsuit seeking the tape. CNN filed a freedom of information act request for the video in 2002, but the request was denied., because at the time it was considered evidence in an investigation.

You can see traffic which was moving BELOW the alleged flight path of the plane.  But NO PLANE.

Good luck explaining that one.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: NEW PENTAGON 9/11 Video Released!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 01:26:49 AM »
interesting ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 01:38:10 AM »
This might be the smoking gun.  I'm gonna let the nerds do their reaserch and come to their findings first before I speak on anything.  But this is the pentagon approach path.  It goes right over those trucks which were not disturbed, nor did they show a plane directly over them.

I know there are many people right now, viewing this as the Pentagon tell us they had NO VIDEO COVERAGE OF THE PLANE HITTING, as this may be the last pentagon video we'll ever seen. 

Unbelievable.  I don't see a plane where there sohuld be one.  It's late, and maybe someone can clear this up.  The 911 kids on the forums are working on the angle now.  but this it weird

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 02:05:39 AM »
Does that look like a plane's tail just above the roadway ???  Looks like the right shape and moving faster than cars. :-\

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 02:06:13 AM »
Hahaha laughable, look at the image you're using.

Real professional using a birds eye map shot with a super imposed pentagon to get your point across. ::)

Remember the lose change vid which frantically stated that there was some rocket launching device under the planes?

Only to be refuted by the experts as distortion caused by the recording device (camera)?

You seem to be so critical of the non-inside job believers evidence, yet you can post trashy images like this?

Wake up lunatic.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 02:08:52 AM »
Hahaha laughable, look at the image you're using.

Real professional using a birds eye map shot with a super imposed pentagon to get your point across. ::)

Remember the lose change vid which frantically stated that there was some rocket launching device under the planes?

Only to be refuted by the experts as distortion caused by the recording device (camera)?

You seem to be so critical of the non-inside job believers evidence, yet you can post trashy images like this?

Wake up lunatic.
Nordic, why are you always so pissy?... You need to get laid... There is like no funny to anything you post... lighten up some.  I think of you as having that gumpy look in your sig...

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 02:12:07 AM »
Withholding that video for 2 years to make it seem damning, then having it show absolutely nothing is kinda smart cause its anticlimatic for conspiracy theorists

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 02:20:12 AM »
Withholding that video for 2 years to make it seem damning, then having it show absolutely nothing is kinda smart cause its anticlimatic for conspiracy theorists

The nerds will do their thing.  If the FPS, time lapse on the truck movements and the angle of the camera and approach angle show that X amount of frames of the approach at 500 mph should have been visible, there just may be a moment where scientifically - without doubt - there should be a plane and there is not.

I don't know what it is.  I put up my cheesy graphic to show the angle in relation to the doubletree so that people would know the perspective of what they were looking at.  Don't be a cockpiss, Nordic.  To say that either of us knows the absolute truth of that day would be idiotic at best.  This is an important piece of evidence - initially lied about, the staff gagged about it.  When the trial was over, they still refused to release it, and people sued.  It was due to be released Nov 4, but they held it without explanation til elections were over and congress went home for the year, and put it out late on a sat night.

Might be something, might not be, nordic.  To announce it's nothing when you don't know jackdick about the angle of approach or timing just reeks of douchebagginess.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 02:23:30 AM »
Nordic, why are you always so pissy?... You need to get laid... There is like no funny to anything you post... lighten up some.  I think of you as having that gumpy look in your sig...

Why do you think I'm pissed off?

Just because I'm sharing my 2 cents doesn't mean I'm getting worked up about it.

I could most certainly be wrong with everything I say, but I'm just working on an angle inversed to 240's. He likes to dismiss anything that doesn't support his views on 911.

I seriously think his obcession has gone too far. He denies facts ffs!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 02:25:34 AM »
The nerds will do their thing.  If the FPS, time lapse on the truck movements and the angle of the camera and approach angle show that X amount of frames of the approach at 500 mph should have been visible, there just may be a moment where scientifically - without doubt - there should be a plane and there is not.

I don't know what it is.  I put up my cheesy graphic to show the angle in relation to the doubletree so that people would know the perspective of what they were looking at.  Don't be a cockpiss, Nordic.  To say that either of us knows the absolute truth of that day would be idiotic at best.  This is an important piece of evidence - initially lied about, the staff gagged about it.  When the trial was over, they still refused to release it, and people sued.  It was due to be released Nov 4, but they held it without explanation til elections were over and congress went home for the year, and put it out late on a sat night.

Might be something, might not be, nordic.  To announce it's nothing when you don't know jackdick about the angle of approach or timing just reeks of douchebagginess.

Who's being the "cockpiss" all I did was criticise your graphic.

Read my above post.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 02:26:55 AM »
i don't deny facts - I do question information released by groups with political motivations.

I am happy to debate information and findings.  I am not happy to blindly accept as "FACT" the things that ANY group with a political agenda gives as fact.  To do so would be incredibly naive.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:24 AM »
you shit on my graphic, they you started some shit about loose change and missile pods.

All I said was, 'here is the angle, here is the video clip.  More as the smart people do the angles and timing up'.

You had to resort to name calling.  Sad too, cause you know so little about the attack that it could be a complete smoking gun, and you'd deny it cause you don't understand it/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:30 AM »
Why do you think I'm pissed off?

Just because I'm sharing my 2 cents doesn't mean I'm getting worked up about it.

I could most certainly be wrong with everything I say, but I'm just working on an angle inversed to 240's. He likes to dismiss anything that doesn't support his views on 911.

I seriously think his obcession has gone too far. He denies facts ffs!
Nordic, I'm just saying, all your posts are like this... all the time... you seem so angry and grumpy.  Get some funny and take a swig, please 8)  I'm not saying not to say what you say, it's just that you always seem to be on the full out charge wildly swinging death blows like a maniac and when you're not on the attack, you're grumpy... I'm just saying, mix in some funny man, you really are like your sig pic.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 02:34:42 AM »
Nordic, I'm just saying, all your posts are like this... all the time... you seem so angry and grumpy.  Get some funny and take a swig, please 8)  I'm not saying not to say what you say, it's just that you always seem to be on the full out charge wildly swinging death blows like a maniac and when you're not on the attack, you're grumpy... I'm just saying, mix in some funny man, you really are like your sig pic.

That's just how you interpret my posts you goddamn man slag! :-*

240, take something for your blood pressure cowboy! Remove the shitty image then there will be no issue here.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 02:39:01 AM »
The image shows the path the plane took.  yellow is the fuselage path.  Red dot is the impact.  At th bottom, you see the doubletree, where the video was filmed.  This pic puts the video into perspective.

and my BP is good.  I'm healthy as an ox, my friend!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 02:40:04 AM »
The image shows the path the plane took.  yellow is the fuselage path.  Red dot is the impact.  At th bottom, you see the doubletree, where the video was filmed.  This pic puts the video into perspective.

and my BP is good.  I'm healthy as an ox, my friend!

Aah right, so that image you made 100% represents the flight path? Right angles etc?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 02:42:41 AM »
That's just how you interpret my posts you goddamn man slag! :-*

240, take something for your blood pressure cowboy! Remove the shitty image then there will be no issue here.
No Nordic, that's the way your posts are... serious... no funny  :-\

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 02:44:50 AM »
No Nordic, that's the way your posts are... serious... no funny  :-\

::) I know exactly that i'm not pissed off you slag.

240, see the attached image for a more accurate representation of the flight path:
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 02:47:49 AM »
Aah right, so that image you made 100% represents the flight path? Right angles etc?

No.  That's why I said "wait for the nerds".  But what I drew was very close, and in the MANY pro-official story 9/11 clips, a plane floats right over that interstate.  If I'm wrong, so be it.  But I made the disclaimer right off, so don't go attacking me. 

Also your silly image, while physically impossible, mocks the death of 189 people.  Good work.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2006, 02:51:44 AM »
Also your silly image, while physically impossible, mocks the death of 189 people.  Good work.

Nope, it was mocking your original image. Now who's being the "cockpiss" making unfunny statements like that? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 02:52:29 AM »
::) I know exactly that i'm not pissed off you slag.

ahahaha... ah yea.... :P

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 04:03:00 AM »
Nordic buy a puppy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 07:41:45 AM »
Nordic buy a puppy.

He would determine the puppy has been worshipping Isalam and drown it in a lake.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 08:19:07 AM »
He would determine the puppy has been worshipping Isalam and drown it in a lake.

Hahaha :D

What's Isalam? A type of PORK sausage, kinda like salami?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 09:40:26 AM »
oh yeah the truth will come out no matter what.