Author Topic: NUTRI-VET feedback?  (Read 2425 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
NUTRI-VET feedback?
« on: December 03, 2006, 12:54:23 PM »
Anybody tried their products?Great prices, but how about the quality?Will appreciate any feedback!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: NUTRI-VET feedback?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 01:37:01 PM »
I believe they were one of the companies closed down during operation Gear Grinder (but I could be wrong because I never used any of the stuff that came from Mexico). I've only known one other person who used their stuff & he liked it.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 01:40:40 PM »
I dont think they were closed down, because there is plenty of their gear on the market nowadays at a really good prices! I think they are still in bussiness!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 01:43:52 PM »
I dont think they were closed down, because there is plenty of their gear on the market nowadays at a really good prices! I think they are still in bussiness!

I could've been wrong about them but even if they were closed down there would still be gear on the market for at least a year or so after the bust.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 01:50:17 PM »
I just did a little research & I didn't find anything about Nutri-Vet being shut down. But like I said before I've never used anything from Mexico anyway. So needless to say I didn't follow or really worry about the labs in Mexico.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »
they are still around. never shut down. im not sure its registered mex gear. It might be just UGL Mex.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 05:55:13 PM »
I believe they were one of the companies closed down during operation Gear Grinder (but I could be wrong because I never used any of the stuff that came from Mexico). I've only known one other person who used their stuff & he liked it.

no they actually popped up after, nutrivet is all i have used lately and its really good.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 05:26:59 PM »
Used them about a year ago, was good to go.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 04:46:01 AM »
Can anyone confirm, for sure, they are still in business? I've been unable to do so since the MX scene started to go south. Most of the local companies have taken their businesses off shore.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 01:39:47 AM »
I believe they're still in busines as the stuff remains on source lists around.  I have some of their Dbol I got about a month ago- GREAT stuff.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 02:19:47 AM »
Yeah they are still around. but are they really registered company is the question. I thinking they are more of a ugl.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 12:19:22 PM »
Yeah they are still around. but are they really registered company is the question. I thinking they are more of a ugl.

Widow,

I don't think there's any question that they are a UG.

Even if they were a Vet company, the quality wouldn't be considered Pharmaceutical grade.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...