Author Topic: Does anyone have a problem with...  (Read 940 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Does anyone have a problem with...
« on: December 03, 2006, 03:06:27 PM »
someone saying Merry Christmas to you or do you prefer Happy Holidays, etc, etc?
Squishy face retard

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: Does anyone have a problem with...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:09:34 PM »
happy holidays sounds so contrived. i prefer merry christmas although it doesnt really  matter
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 03:29:09 PM »
someone saying Merry Christmas to you or do you prefer Happy Holidays, etc, etc?
If this is that attack on chrismas thing, don't buy into that crap, 90 percent of this usually turns out to be not true or trumped up... When a business tells their employees to say happy holidays, it's because they know the employee has no idea if the customer is a christian, or a jew or what?  and who gets the blame, the finger gets pointed at the left even though the idea was passed down from some boardroom of republican CEOs... but if you weren't going there, it actually doesn't mean anything one way or the other to me... It's a free country still say whatever.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »
I really don't care.

People that get offended by things like that need to chill.   Smoke some pot or something.

A friend told me the other day that they made fire trucks take the american flag off of them in san francisco becuase some people found it offensive.  People who have problems like that need to leave the country.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 04:28:42 PM »
My biggest pet peeve besides no official English language is the lack of support for the Pledge of Allegience.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 04:44:27 PM »
My biggest pet peeve besides no official English language is the lack of support for the Pledge of Allegience.
I thought this was a god issue.  Is your pet peeve with people not wanting to pledge to a god they don't worship?  I think you'll find there isn't many Americans not willing to pledge allegience to our Nation.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
I thought this was a god issue.  Is your pet peeve with people not wanting to pledge to a got they don't worship?  I think you'll find there isn't many Americans not willing to pledge allegience to our Nation.
?  No that they don't want the pledge said at all because the word God is in it.  It is still pledging allegience to our nation no matter what the wording.  If people don't like our tradition, they can leave. 
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 04:46:16 PM »
and a Merry Christmas to most ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!