Author Topic: WTF is up with the NFL ref pants tonight?  (Read 1635 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WTF is up with the NFL ref pants tonight?
« on: December 03, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »
NFL on NBC, Broncos and SeaHawks.

Check out the Ref's pants.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: WTF is up with the NFL ref pants tonight?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 06:11:50 PM »
They look like track pants. It's cold in Denver, they're not that bad.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 06:12:04 PM »
Winter.  Temp is cold.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 06:27:04 PM »
Cutler just threw a nice pick.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 06:30:40 PM »
Cutler just threw a nice pick.

stupid throw.
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 06:32:42 PM »
Still think the Broncos should have stuck with the veteran Plummer to finish the season. I mean, the did start 7-2, didn't they??

The Cutler era had to begin sometime but I think Plummer got the hook too quick.

body88

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 06:34:04 PM »

No idea, but they have been calling the biggest, most blatant, bullshit calls against the Pats known to man. Today in the pats win over Detroit the refs did not call a penalty when Detroit called a timeout when they had no timeouts left. Not to mention one of there linemen took his helmet off. THEY DID NOT PENALIZE THEM. They blew the whistle relized what happened and ignored it.Pats scored, but the fact they just let it go with no penalty proves my point.Fucking bullshit has been going on for weeks now.

I will take 9 - 3 any day of the week. but I am starting to believe there is some kind of bullshit going on with these calls that are so blatantly outrageous. Guess we have just had bad luck  ::) Over and over and over and over.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 06:37:23 PM »
body88,

it's unlikely anyone will beat the pats in the playoffs.  The NFL would like to keep them out.  A chad johnson, peyton, etc, would be better for ad sales than another Patriots super bowl.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 06:38:38 PM »
body88,

it's unlikely anyone will beat the pats in the playoffs.  The NFL would like to keep them out.  A chad johnson, peyton, etc, would be better for ad sales than another Patriots super bowl.
Or another apperance by Ray Lewis and the Ravens.... 8)

body88

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 06:39:16 PM »
body88,

That may be the case. But that does not make it right. Best team should get a chance. Whether that be Indy, The pats, Baltimore, the chargers, cowboys, Chicago whatever. Very frustrating! They still win but the fact they would call these type calls over and over is crazy.

To not call a penalty when a team calls a time out when they have none left is ludicrous. Not  to mention it was 2 nd and goal for the pats. They scored but it was just another bullshit call to add to the long list this year. Sad thing is they are not fans "whining". They are legit terrible and outrageous calls that anyone can verify by watching all the reply's. They are 9 and 3 but that bullshit is going to cost them a huge game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 06:43:07 PM »
money talks.  peyton in a super bowl would be some monster ratings- lots of early 30s balding white guys with a paunch identify with him, and old fogies remember his dad.  Chad johnson would get his own deion-cam like we saw follow sanders around the whole game.   brady in another super bowl is kinda bleh.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 06:53:59 PM »
money talks.  peyton in a super bowl would be some monster ratings- lots of early 30s balding white guys with a paunch identify with him, and old fogies remember his dad.  Chad johnson would get his own deion-cam like we saw follow sanders around the whole game.   brady in another super bowl is kinda bleh.

I agree with you from a marketing standpoint but Brady really is the face of the NFL. I mean the guy isn't even 30 yet and has three superbowl rings! That's unreal. He is the modern day Joe Montana and will go down in history as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. His career is still only half over and his NFL peers speak of him with great reverance.

I'm a huge Ravens fan but Brady is the shit, man.

body88

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »
I agree with you from a marketing standpoint but Brady really is the face of the NFL. I mean the guy isn't even 30 yet and has three superbowl rings! That's unreal. He is the modern day Joe Montana and will go down in history as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. His career is still only half over and his NFL peers speak of him with great reverance.

I'm a huge Ravens fan but Brady is the shit, man.

That was a nice thing to say! Much respect to you and that beast of a defense out in Baltimore.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 07:02:15 PM »
That was a nice thing to say! Much respect to you and that beast of a defense out in Baltimore.

Just being honest dude. Much respect for that guy. His game management and awareness are almost unequal. Belichick is one hell of a coach. He graduated from my high school in Annapolis, MD and I see him every so often during the early spring time here in downtown Annapolis. He owns a second home down here. Very quiet and keeps to himself.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 09:57:29 PM »

yay seahawks  ;D