Author Topic: 240 has lost all credibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2861 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that's nothing close to what you said scumbag.  stop defaming this great empire, you are an embarassment to our nation.  

DL, up until early this year, I was very pro-bush and very pro-aggressive US action in the world.  However, this year I have seriously lost faith in Bush.  I am still a repub and still vote locally for repubs.  I don't konw how I'll vote on the nat'l level.  But come on DL, you cannot ignore the evidence of 9/11. 

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
DL, up until early this year, I was very pro-bush and very pro-aggressive US action in the world.  However, this year I have seriously lost faith in Bush.  I am still a repub and still vote locally for repubs.  I don't konw how I'll vote on the nat'l level.  But come on DL, you cannot ignore the evidence of 9/11. 
trai·tor  (trtr)
n.
One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin trditor, from trditus, past participle of trdere, to betray; see tradition.]

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
  But come on DL, you cannot ignore the evidence of 9/11. 
you're exactly right, you can't ignore the facts, evidence and common sense of 9/11....so why do you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Delusional,

I have looked at the facts of 9/11.  They didn't do a complete investigation.  Even the co-chair of the 911 commission agrees.   They didn't test the metal from the towers, dude.  They shipped away the crime scene and banned people from even photographing it.  They didn't call the FAA and NORAD people on lying under oath about what they did that day.

Look man, American mgmt of foreign resources might be necessary for our lives to remain the same.  okay. So be it.  It's ugly but it's how it is.  But not claling federal employees out for lying on the stand - isn't that covering up perjury?

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Delusional,

I have looked at the facts of 9/11.  They didn't do a complete investigation.  Even the co-chair of the 911 commission agrees.   They didn't test the metal from the towers, dude.  They shipped away the crime scene and banned people from even photographing it.  They didn't call the FAA and NORAD people on lying under oath about what they did that day.

Look man, American mgmt of foreign resources might be necessary for our lives to remain the same.  okay. So be it.  It's ugly but it's how it is.  But not claling federal employees out for lying on the stand - isn't that covering up perjury?
blah blah blah blah blah.  you don't know what you're talking about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Dude, I give up.  Keep the general board. gimme a call when common sense returns.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Dude, I give up.  Keep the general board. gimme a call when common sense returns.
lol!...the irony.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Brilliant retort

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Brilliant retort
ive retorted a million times, moron.   240 is just too stupid to debate with, i will allow him to live in his ignorance and delusion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
how magnanimous of you.  I haven't yet had a chance to read all of your erudite responses

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
AS in history, BS in elem ed. AS in computer networking and MBA interdisciplinary.  Sorry if you don't believe it.

You got the BS part right

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You got the BS part right

if the degrees are fake, the student loan bills are a tad too real :(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
if the degrees are fake, the student loan bills are a tad too real :(

{ROTFLOL}
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
No, I played devils advocate and pointed out that the US has sold weapons in a similar fashion.  I also said very tough sanctions are in order if it is proven true, and that it needs to be independently verified, as I believe this admin has lied to us.  Then, let's starve the Iranian bastards.  But to invade would cost more US lives.

Delusional, I love my country.  I support war in N. Korea bigtime.  But I think the afghan and Iraqi wars were based on lies. It's my opinion.  having an opinion diff from you doesn't make me a traitor.  I would happily cap jihadists and insurgents all day long. I would happily cap osama then have a ham sandwich for lunch.  But we have troops dying - troops who are fighting without a clearly defined mission - IMO their mission is just to sit there and wait for the pipeline to be built.  These are US lives, which I care deeply about.  Pull the men out, let the UN handle the daily scrapping.

Why should USA go to war in North Korea?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise