Author Topic: Carrie Underwood: Do I officially suck?  (Read 1277 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Carrie Underwood: Do I officially suck?
« on: December 03, 2006, 09:58:28 PM »
Okay, tonight I am burning cds for my woman - christmas music for the holidays/classroom, and a mix cd for her.  I am scanning the songs for quality and other bugs, annoyed by the christmas music of course.

Well, this damn Carrie underwood song is pretty good.  I hate country, and I certainly hate any american idol contestant.  But I am listening to it.  Have I officially crossed over from 'man' to 'stupid dumb ignorant pop redneck' status?  Thanks for your honesty.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Carrie Underwood: Do I officially suck?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 10:02:45 PM »
Okay, tonight I am burning cds for my woman - christmas music for the holidays/classroom, and a mix cd for her.  I am scanning the songs for quality and other bugs, annoyed by the christmas music of course.

Well, this damn Carrie underwood song is pretty good.  I hate country, and I certainly hate any american idol contestant.  But I am listening to it.  Have I officially crossed over from 'man' to 'stupid dumb ignorant pop redneck' status?  Thanks for your honesty.

Carrie Underwood has a Christmas CD?  I'm buying it. 

I spent two hours on youtube Friday night watching music videos:  Stevie Wonder's Ribbon in the Sky, Mariah Carey's tribute to Stevie Wonder (You and I), skinny Mariah and big Luther singing Endless Love, etc.  I also watched the best American Idol performance ever:  Fantasia singing Summertime.  And I'm no redneck.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 10:03:43 PM »

no, she's goooood... It's ok man ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 10:06:25 PM »
no no - i burned a christmas cd already.  The jewel version of 'winter wonderland' is good.  And 'sant baby' has quite a whorish feel to it!

yeah, i'm listening to 'before he cheats' for about the 5th time.  Damn, i hate myself.

Thunderfck1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 10:06:50 PM »
oh the things I would eat out of Carrie Underwood's ass

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 10:11:41 PM »
oh the things I would eat out of Carrie Underwood's ass

Corn?

Creamed Corn?

Cream of Korn?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 10:16:36 PM »

You obviously missed my thread and posts........

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 01:48:23 AM »

Yes!
HAHA, RON.....