Author Topic: I NOW have PHOTOSHOP,Creative suite, Cs2/Premium.....:)  (Read 5283 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: I NOW have PHOTOSHOP,Creative suite, Cs2/Premium.....:)
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2006, 01:52:42 PM »
1.You dont have a blueray drive your lying
2.Amd are a distant second atm, my $250 6400 core duo overclocked at 3.2ghz spanks anything by amd by a massive margin
3.I have an 8800gtx, the fans on them are virtually silent, NO 8800 sounds loud
4.You bought photoshop?Lol i could have it in 5 mins for free.

Will you delete your account if I prove you wrong?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2006, 01:53:04 PM »
Man, you're really obcessive and defensive about this shit aren't yah?

Bottom line is Core 2 Duo owns.

Which format war has Sony ever won? Betamax vs. VHS? Nope! Mini Discs? Failure. Sony Memory Sticks? Failure. UMD? Failure...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2006, 01:53:55 PM »

post a pic you holding the two 8800gtx's, and the bluray drive etc

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2006, 01:55:53 PM »
If I post a picture of me with the Blu Ray drive, which one of you is man enough to delete your account?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2006, 01:56:49 PM »
Those Blu-Ray drives are $1,000 and the software to actually play Blu-Ray movies on a computer was just released. I doubt highly he's got one either. They're too new and too expensive to buy right now.

He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about with the Core 2 Duo debate.

Did you overclock the 8800? What are you using for cooling on the overclocked 6400? The stock heatsink and fans I've heard aren't quite up to the task.

Considering how large those BitTorrent files are you must have the fastest connection in the world to download half a Gig in five minutes.

If I were to do such a thing it would take me a few hours. That's if I were to do such a thing but since it's illegal I don't.  ;D

Blueray drives, no way he has one.Havnt bothered overclocking the 8800gtx, no point it rips thru all the games at 1680 by 1050 4aa 16af,I bought a scythe Infinity cooler for the Core duo see here

HAHAHA Bittorent, get ahead of the game son, if you think thats the best\fastest way to dl something illegal or not then you need to do some more research  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2006, 01:57:54 PM »
If I post a picture of me with the Blu Ray drive, which one of you is man enough to delete your account?

and the two 8800 gtx's, and the processor etc etc etc

the fact you thought having cs2 was big deal, makes it all suspect.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2006, 01:58:12 PM »

WTF? Big fat mama and poppa really gave you a good molesting as a kid... probably up thru your teenage years too by the sound of your posts!

You have one extreme (unjustified) superiority complex!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2006, 01:59:17 PM »

No since any clown can go to a store and have their pic taken with whatever hardware they want.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2006, 02:00:14 PM »
No since any clown can go to a store and have their pic taken with whatever hardware they want.

i wanan see the two 8800 gtx's ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2006, 02:04:21 PM »
i wanan see the two 8800 gtx's ::)

Also his prices dont add up, he spends 1700 on Photoshop suite then gets 2 8800gtxs which cost $1300 for the pair, a blueray drive another $1000,his processor another $200 blah blah.To buy the machine he is talking about its more like $6000 nowhere near the $3000 he quotes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2006, 02:07:21 PM »
Also his prices dont add up, he spends 1700 on Photoshop suite then gets 2 8800gtxs which cost $1300 for the pair, a blueray drive another $1000,his processor another $200 blah blah.To buy the machine he is talking about its more like $6000 nowhere near the $3000 he quotes.

I didn`t buy photshop genius.  Came with my comptuer.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2006, 02:13:32 PM »

Blueray drives, no way he has one.Havnt bothered overclocking the 8800gtx, no point it rips thru all the games at 1680 by 1050 4aa 16af,I bought a scythe Infinity cooler for the Core duo see here

HAHAHA Bittorent, get ahead of the game son, if you think thats the best\fastest way to dl something illegal or not then you need to do some more research  ;D

That cooler is HUGE, do you even have a case that can handle that badboy? Your mobo must be out in the open.

I was going to go with the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 for my next build with the Core 2 Duo.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »
All this talking and yet no picture.  I really can't believe that you woudl start a thread that you get owned on constantly.  A simple pic is all I asked for and you again go round and round.  Just like the squatting and deadlift videos that never happened.  EVerytime you get called out you fold like a baby and start defending yourself with cut & paste quotes and shit.  It is evident you are bullshitting about having this system.  You have proven it.  Erase this thread and save what little dignity you have left.  Evebn a picture now would mean almost nothing since you could have easily asked someone who really does have a system like this if you can take a pic of it.  WHy do you do this.  You are the white Vince

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2006, 02:18:51 PM »
All this talking and yet no picture.  I really can't believe that you woudl start a thread that you get owned on constantly.  A simple pic is all I asked for and you again go round and round.  Just like the squatting and deadlift videos that never happened.  EVerytime you get called out you fold like a baby and start defending yourself with cut & paste quotes and shit.  It is evident you are bullshitting about having this system.  You have proven it.  Erase this thread and save what little dignity you have left.  Evebn a picture now would mean almost nothing since you could have easily asked someone who really does have a system like this if you can take a pic of it.  WHy do you do this.  You are the white Vince

he went overboard with the bullshit this tiem, having cs2 isnt a big deal at all, so he had bullshit the rest to get some kind of interest, he went overbaord, having two 8800gtx is a major deal.,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2006, 02:24:06 PM »
:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2006, 02:25:28 PM »
That cooler is HUGE, do you even have a case that can handle that badboy? Your mobo must be out in the open.

I was going to go with the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 for my next build with the Core 2 Duo.

I`ve got liquid cooling.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2006, 02:25:48 PM »
I didn`t buy photshop genius.  Came with my comptuer.

Ok My bad, its hard to concentrate reading through drivel, so how did you get this comp for less than $5-6000 again?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2006, 02:27:08 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2006, 02:28:10 PM »
Ok My bad, its hard to concentrate reading through drivel, so how did you get this comp for less than $5-6000 again?

It was a test unit for Sony Blu-Ray Drive.

It was only turned on once.  The PC company was also going to use it for digital/video editing but decided to outsource their work instead.

I would NEVER buy from a manufacturer.  I have done that in the past and its not good.  You get ripped off.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2006, 02:31:26 PM »
It was a test unit for Sony Blu-Ray Drive.

It was only turned on once.  The PC company was also going to use it for digital/video editing but decided to outsource their work instead.

I would NEVER buy from a manufacturer.  I have done that in the past and its not good.  You get ripped off.

Ok, if you show me pics of the 2 8800gtx's i may concede I was wrong

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2006, 02:31:49 PM »
All that pic proves is that you took a pic.  It doesn't prove it is yours.  I can go to my friends house and take a pic sitting in his F50 or Enzo (he has them both) or his 110' yacht (largest private yacht in Hawaii) and say it's mine.  Prove you have this system.  You are wasting time with nothng.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2006, 02:32:22 PM »
All that pic proves is that you took a pic.  It doesn't prove it is yours.  I can go to my friends house and take a pic sitting in his F50 or Enzo (he has them both) or his 110' yacht (largest private yacht in Hawaii) and say it's mine.  Prove you have this system.  You are wasting time with nothng.

Ok, tell me what you want me to do to validate it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2006, 02:35:29 PM »
Ok, if you show me pics of the 2 8800gtx's i may concede I was wrong

I will when I decide to open it up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
I will when I decide to open it up.

Whats to decide, just slide the side off, unless your friend doesnt want you opening up his case?