Author Topic: DADDYWADDY VIDEO UPLOAD  (Read 6821 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
DADDYWADDY VIDEO UPLOAD
« on: December 04, 2006, 05:30:59 AM »
   new link
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: DADDYWADDY VIDEO UPLOAD
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 05:35:22 AM »
im probably at about 10 percent bodyfat i actually filmed this 4 months ago... its film transferd onto a webcam so alot of fine details is lost. when my dvd is out i will be sub 5 percent
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 05:51:13 AM »
hows the modeling career going dude? Its time for New York.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 05:53:55 AM »

yep, they would love to have a tall lean white boy in the village for a "modeling job"

He would make a fortune showing them how to squat and do standing calves raises.
Here comes the money shot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 05:54:59 AM »
i aapreciate all kinda feed backs, the negative is what makes me stronger! :) ive truly learned how to diet though now im probably at 8.5 percent now, do cardio to lose 1 pound per day. and again thanks for veiwing im not afraid to get dissed. I will be the rippedest bastard ever. I like smoking the chronic and drinkin steel reserve too while we record music sometimes smoke and drink while lifting to take it to the next level. im not following the adonis principles currently though hahaha
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 05:56:56 AM »
yep, they would love to have a tall lean white boy in the village for a "modeling job"

He would make a fortune showing them how to squat and do standing calves raises.

i can squat my ill friend remember jealousy is a disease so getwell soon baby boy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 05:58:33 AM »
not pursuing anything right now not until im 5%
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 06:03:12 AM »
not pursuing anything right now not until im 5%

Well you dont want to get too big, especially in the legs. What do you want big muscles or lots of money, women and a cool apt in NY?

body88

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 06:22:55 AM »
Daddywaddy is to big to do normal modeling work(Armani type runway shit). He would have to lose some muscle for  the runway. At 6'6 he is also a bit to tall. He could do fitness model until the cows came home tho.

Print work it easy. You make great money also. Waddy, look into fitness modeling. I did it for a short time in college and you would  be perfect for it. Especially football type ads (underarmor). You want to stay in the 6 - 8 range. You get down to the 4 - 5 range your face will cave in and you will look sickly. Seven percent is plenty ripped for print work. You look great now.

Daddywaddy would be perfect as that reciever who catches the balls in the new au ad. The one that they repart "click, clack" over and over. Perfect as a Quarterback etc etc.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2006, 06:29:34 AM »
good physique, nothing huge or freaky, just good definition and development especially for your height.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2006, 06:32:06 AM »
That might be the greatest song I've ever heard.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2006, 06:37:55 AM »
That might be the greatest song I've ever heard.

really bro? me and my friend have made 15 albums so far drunk and high and sober hahaha. we have ALOT of good material and some messed  up shit lol, but the music our band makes is creative. i think i probably got a better chance at music sometimes, but i will pursue both. and represent getbig.com to the fullest!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 06:40:24 AM »
Well you dont want to get too big, especially in the legs. What do you want big muscles or lots of money, women and a cool apt in NY?

i dont think i will get much bigger but ill get more cut and not lose any muscle though. im just not confident enough at 10 percent bodyfat to model like i am in that vid. ive been at 5% before my face was really drawn in but i think i 'look' better with a drawn in face and superiorly ripped body though. see you in nyc bro one day
A

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2006, 06:52:03 AM »

LOOKING GOOD BRO... how old are you?... the receding hairline + mutton chops might hurt the modeling career tho  :-\... might wanna go with a shaved head look

body88

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2006, 06:54:30 AM »
LOOKING GOOD BRO... how old are you?... the receding hairline + mutton chops might hurt the modeling career tho  :-\... might wanna go with a shaved head look

Shaved heads are in now. Which is cool, since you can just wake up in the am and not have to worry about putting wax in your hair or combing it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 06:55:31 AM »

Shaved heads are in now. Which is cool, since you can just wake up in the am and not have to worry about putting wax in your hair or combing it.

Exactly the approach I take.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 07:00:27 AM »
WOW!!!  That pot must be on point!  Great physique, monster delusional video with no direction... ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 07:06:46 AM »

hahaha i dont think my hair is that bad. people are already trying to recruit me, im 25, ive done the shaved head thing it looks better when im more ripped im too fat right now to have a shaved head :P
A

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 07:09:36 AM »
hahaha i dont think my hair is that bad. people are already trying to recruit me, im 25, ive done the shaved head thing it looks better when im more ripped im too fat right now to have a shaved head :P

haha, nice... u plan on trying to hold a consistant 5%... or just for the pictures/ dvd?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 07:17:09 AM »
haha, nice... u plan on trying to hold a consistant 5%... or just for the pictures/ dvd?

yes i mean its not that hard i can come down from a fat 11-12% to 8-9 percent in 7 days of STRICT dieting with 30min to 1hour of intense cardio everyday along with 30 to 1hour of weights ive learned.

by strict dieting i mean only eat salads with low calorie toppings, so basically i get maybe around less than 1000 calories a day. its not hard to do if you are used to doing cardio steadily. if i take a week off from cardio i get deconditioned FAST, so i stay on top of that shit. i can put on fat just like anyone else by overeating icecream, beer pizza ect if i eat like this a few days in a row, and when i eat foods like this i just dont have one bowl of icecream or one slice of pizza its more like a freakin few half gallons of icecream and a few large pizzas in a day lol i can pig out easily but you must work that shit off if you dont want to get fat. or as i like to say 'work that shit into your muscles'. so yeah i can easily hover around the lowest bodyfat percentage. i didnt quite have it down to a science for mr.getbig.com but now i do
A

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 08:00:02 AM »
you got gyno bro

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 09:01:09 AM »
That clip is like a scene out of 'Gummo'. Brilliant! Creepy, twisted, great music - Daddywaddy you're missing your true calling! Quit your day job as a labourer or painter or whatever the hell you do and get into film making.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »
Instant classic clip.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 09:57:16 AM »

yeah i used to worry about that all the time
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 09:58:13 AM »
i think the video is up there with the quality of mits
musically he probably can compete with 240
Z